Girl's Name : Jen

Shop : 45 George

Date of Visit : Friday , 20 January, 2017

Rates : $110/30min ; (Gold class)

Size/shape : slim body, medium boobs (33 in B-cup natural perky tits) and medium bums (est 34 in) , waist (about 25 in), size 6, 160 cm tall (without shoes on), good look and friendly. snow white body

Roster: Friday

Ethnicity : Korean

Services Provided : CBJ, cat-bath, FS.

Review:

Jason, receptionist on duty, informed me that they had a very pretty and young Korean girl, Jen, working in his shop last Friday. His descriptions of Jen sounded good to me, so I made a booking and went there in early afternoon.

Jen came to say hello with a big friendly smile. She looks cute and pretty. On closer look of her face, I felt that she would be mid to late 20's. Her skin is very good, smooth and snow-white. After she took off her clothes in the room, I could immediately see her soft white flesh, so sexy and appealing. Her tits are not big, just B-cup.

Jen stayed inside the room while I was having a shower. Jen only provided CBJ and clean services, I still felt very comfortable.

After she got my dick hard, I got on top of her in mish position. Her pussy was so tight that when I inserted my dick inside her small pussy, I could hear a loud scream from her. It took her quite a while to get used to my dick size. She isn't a big moaner but I like to hear her sexy moaning noise. She seemed to enjoy my way of pounding.

Next she used CG to ride me. She rode slowly first and after a while she rode faster in good rhythm. She is a good rider, rocking her pussy against my pelvis all the time.. I just laid there, holding her nice small tits and rubbing her firm round bums.

After she got tired, I changed back to mish. I was a bit tired (and so didn't use doggy to finish the job that day) , but then found that Jen used her pussy to suck my dick。 Her pussy sucked so well that my dick got very hard again. I used this opportunity to keep fucking her hard until I came. Her pussy sucking was so enjoyable.

Jen was definitely horny today. Normally, K-girls would get you out of bed after a customer came already, but Jen was a different K-girl. She kept hugging me in bed and had some sweet chats before she let me go to shower. She is so lovely that I must return to see her again soon.