Thread: Baby - sexy buddy

Baby - sexy buddy

Cute 25 yr old Chinese, excellent English, tiny (lovely responsive) titties, refreshingly self confident

For me one of the best "paid for" encounters is when you can put that it is "paid" aside and just have some mutual fun with a sexy young lady. Where it is not "all about me" but it is about "us" instead.

Baby - 25 year old (real age), Chinese Uni Student just about sums this sort of encounter for me.

She is not Australian Born Chinese, but could be given her excellent English and having lived here for 11 years (despite the blurb on the website).

Her photo is not real, but it you imagine her as 25 rather than a teen, and a size 6 rather than a 4, it is pretty representative.
    baby - roseville rose.jpg
    (See: http://www.03jv.com/pic/12/95861.html)

Well spoken, cute and self confident "Baby" is just what I enjoy.

I explained that I enjoy mutual pleasure, that there are so many fun things you can do in bed together that we may as well do stuff we both like, which got a nice big grin and agreement.

I told her my 4 requests
    1) If I do anything you DON'T like, tell me and we will do something else
    2) If I do anything you DO like, tell me and we will do some more
    3) Don't pretend - if I am going to find out what you like I need your body to tell me rather than mislead me
    4) Feel free to make suggestions

Again agreement with a smile - and we were off.

Quickly she told me she doesn't like to be kissed on the face or lips, but LOVEs being kissed elsewhere.
    Exploration soon revealed that she especially enjoys her upper body - neck, breasts, shoulders - being nuzzled, kissed, nibbled on and licked

There is something rather special about having a cute, naked, young girl in your arms - quivering with pleasure.

Pretty soon though I was kissing my way down to her fairly full bush, and starting to explore just how THIS woman liked to be eaten out. It is never my intention to bring a professional lady to orgasm (orgasms can be very tiring) but if she wants to I am happy to help - and it was pretty obvious that Baby was quite interested in cumming today - so under her gentle feedback I used my lips, face, tongue and fingers to discover what worked for her to bring her to the edge.

There we got stuck a bit, not quite tipping her over the edge as she wondered aloud why she was having trouble today when it was normally so easy to cum, but with persistence and trial-and-error we finally did get her over the edge and she came with her legs locked round my neck while I looked up at her pretty naked body trembling and shaking on the bed.

Now Baby was determined the return the favour and settled in to give me a rather nice blowjob, and she was happy to take direction on how I liked it done. I expect on return visits with some more experimentation it will be even better.

A bit of missionary and spoon and we were running out of our hour so we finished me off with a handjob.

It is funny how time flies when you are having fun.

So in summary, Baby is a great sex buddy. She is self confident and not at all submissive - so if you are willing to treat her with respect and like the idea of a cute, young Chinese girl with excellent English, responsive itt bitty titties and a willingness to participate and play, then Baby is likely for you.

She certainly ticked my boxes and for $150 for the hour she is a real bargain - for a similar experience at somewhere like La Petite Aroma (where she could easily work) and which is just one stop down the train line, you would be looking at $300 to $350 p/h.

I am just lucky she like Roseville Rose.

For chaps looking for the sort of experience I have described here - Baby is well recommended.

I do wish she kissed though.

Well I went back to see Baby again

Demi, Kiki, Michelle and Betty were all available at 533, but I went to see Baby at Roseville Rose again instead.

This time I came armed with a small vibrator to help and the session went similarly to the one above.

I wasn't setting out to make Baby cum, but she decided to take the option as I was going down on her.
    She rode on the edge for quite some time but with the help of the vibe we got her over the line and she really let herself sink into the orgasm.
    Followed with a BJ that had me stopping her repeatedly so I would not cum, followed by some missionary as she encouraged me in her excellent English.

Nothing off-the-wall, no hanging from the rafters fucking.

Just two people pleasing and enjoying each other.

Exactly what I was looking for

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Good job bro. Hard to find someone that you like.
    Have you tried yumi yet?