Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: J Ageha

J Ageha

Hi all,

I read a couple of reviews about J Ageha, behind from Osaka I thought she will.be open minded but I found her a bit boring and quite predictable.

There are a lot of J girls at Ginza at the moment.

They come here 100% only for the money.
    Come here for few weeks, work every day and leave.

And I don't really like that. They don't care, just counting the days.

J Ageha is no exception l, I think she must be leaving today or soon. She had her suitcase and stuff in her room.

She has her boundaries, doesn't want to do this and that, she has her technics to save/waste time.

I booked only 30 minutes and I'm glad I did.

She is pretty, small, nice boobs but service overall is below average.

I won't go see any J girls that work everyday at Ginza for now.

Take care my friends!
    Last edited by Aus99 Moderator; 23-06-2023 at 09:40 PM.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by noubroz View Post
    Hi all,

I read a couple of reviews about J Ageha, behind from Osaka I thought she will.be open minded but I found her a bit boring and quite predictable.

J Ageha is no exception l, I think she must be leaving today or soon. She had her suitcase and stuff in her room.

She has her boundaries, doesn't want to do this and that, she has her technics to save/waste time.

Take care my friends!
    You rarely go wrong at Ginza. Doesn't sound like you really wanted to review girl.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sorry you had a terrible experience bro. I saw her early on in the week and her service definitely met the expectations based on other positive reviews on the forum. Although she has been working everyday for 12+ hours for 3 weeks straight. And being at the very end of the stay I can definitely see her care factor and service declining.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’ve been burned twice from short stay j girls recently. Both girls With total dog shit service.

..Even after with glowing reviews from a certain regular reviewer here..

J Fujie was the only good one.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Thanks for the AR. If you see her luggage and she's sleeping there then she's definitely overworking herself. Probably wants to make cash fast and fly back home.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    When you see new girls, with no experience, should keep the expectation low so you won't feel upset that much,
    some are unpredictable

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I hope this trend of lifeless Japanese short stays ends soon.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi all,

Take care my friends!
    ---
    Never see a girl who is working more than two days in the row and she is busy ... never. Any girl who is working three consecutive days or more, her service will drop almost down to zero.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

This is the reality, what else would expect?
    But yeah definitely sucks when it's obvious.

Senior Member(無間使者) LuvJapPusssy's Avatar
    I've had my fair share of bad short stay J-girls already. If a girl doesn't give good service. Its easy bros.

Just vote with your feet & your wallets. Walk away, dont see her again & take your money to another girl who will give good service.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvJapPusssy View Post
    Walk away, dont see her again & take your money to another girl who will give good service.
    That won't really have any effect. There is an endless supply of new fifo j girls, so you will just keep making this same mistake over and over again. Also if every punter sees the girl once during her short stay that is more than enough customers to keep her busy for the entire stay, she doesn't need return customers.

The only way to take a stand is to take your money to another shop or stop seeing j girls.

@tcrawford
    I love Japanese women & their exotic, other-worldly beauty. So cannot stop seeing J girls just coz of a few bad ones

I'm sure the market eventually corrects itself. In a service based industry, shit employees/businesses rarely survive. And I have known of some girls being spoken to, or even getting fired if enough complaints/bad reviews from customers.

So thankfully some of these shops like Ginza/No5 Marrickville etc actually listen to their customers and take their feedbacks on board.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I think we can all learn a lesson here. If a girl tells you she's been living and working in the same room and it's been more than a week. You should put your clothes back on and ask for another girl.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I’ve seen her and had a great time together. Beautiful body and attentive service. It was an hour session and didn’t feel rushed.

Maybe she just didn’t click with you? The girls are human after all can’t expect them to get along well with everyone

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I had a similar experience with Sola at 42G. Very inexperienced. On another note. it seems every shop has a few J girls these days. There might be some shortage of females in Japan!

disagree, i thouht she was very good!
    Last edited by Sswilighy; 15-07-2023 at 07:34 PM. Reason: .

Quote Originally Posted by personaa View Post
    I had a similar experience with Sola at 42G. Very inexperienced. On another note. it seems every shop has a few J girls these days. There might be some shortage of females in Japan!
    Hahaha they're all here working in our shops. Well saves me a trip from having to fly to Haneda/Narita Airport just to hook up with beautiful Jap chicks

I gotta agree with @personaa here. Saw J Sola recently. I got the impression she wasn't that enthusiastic. I meant she still did everything as advertised but u can tell she was just going through the motions.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    For the record: I love J Girls! I love how tiny and submissive they are.. and how they moan in the bedroom…. and lately… a few visits with J girls with dog shit service have made me stop seeing them altogether for now..

The Market is flooded with short stay j girls at the moment. And they are all super super expensive when they are brand-new… and are not tried and tested. And no reviews too…

You are really rolling the dice with those J girls at the moment…

Nothing makes me madder at myself than throwing away my good money on a J girl with shit service. I beat myself up mentally for the next few days when it happens…

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by NightShift View Post
    For the record: I love J Girls! I love how tiny and submissive they are.. and how they moan in the bedroom…. and lately… a few visits with J girls with dog shit service have made me stop seeing them altogether for now..

The Market is flooded with short stay j girls at the moment. And they are all super super expensive when they are brand-new… and are not tried and tested. And no reviews too…

Nothing makes me madder at myself than throwing away my good money on a J girl with shit service. I beat myself up mentally for the next few days when it happens…
    I know that feel, bro. I felt like shit for days after wasting $330 on a J short-stay who treated me like I murdered her family.
    Best we can do is avoid or spread awareness of them.

Another punting forum had bad experiences with a certain Ginza J short-stay (J Aki) and her rates dropped.
    A punter here had a shitty experience with a short-stay (J Kano), too, and their review led to her rates dropping as well.

Quote Originally Posted by NightShift View Post

Yeh bro, I love Japanese women. Its a good thing they only stay short time here in a way. If they stay here too long, they wont be nice & submissive anymore. They will quickly adapt the Western culture.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast