Thread: Thai Sofia

Senior Member(無間使者)

Thai Sofia

I hadn't seen Sofia on the Ryde roster before, but I liked the photo and decided to take a punt.
    So I booked for 60 minutes and turned up a couple of minutes before the booked time. Things went a little off the rails at this point.

The girl on reception took care of the finances and showed me to the room. It was a bit busy as there was some client change-over happening, but I heard her call: Sofia, booking in Room 7.
    I'd started to strip but not completely as I prefer to wait when it's someone I haven't been with previously.
    After 5 minutes, no sign yet. then 10 minutes, still nothing. When it got to 15 I slipped the clothes back on and went back to the front desk. Receptionist looked surprised and said "she not with you yet?"
    Took me back to the room, and I could hear a conversation then she came back in and said "so sorry, can it be 45 minutes, Sofia has another booking right after you". I agreed and was refunded $10. So $60 for 45 minutes.

A minute or 2 later Sofia entered, very apologetic, hadn't heard the initial call.
    So finally I strip and the massage begins.
    Happily Sofia gives a very good massage. Strong, deep, seems to know what she's doing. I'd had an ache in the left hip for a couple of days associated with a lower-back issue. I'm pleased to report that Sofia cured this and 24 hours later it remains cured!!
    Then the sensual part of the massage. After toweling the oil off me Sofia sprinkled me with some powder and began some lovely sensual stroking with teasing touches between the legs. Then she whispered in my ear: "What would you like today?" I asked what was on offer and so the menu was: $50 for body-to-body and NHJ, $100 with added CBJ and $150 for "everything".
    I asked about BBBJ. No, only covered.
    I explained that condoms don't do it for me and opted for the body-to-body.

Sofia has a nice curvy body, lovely D boobs, but she had turned the lighting down a lot during the massage and it was a bit dark for my liking. I do like the visuals as well as the touch.
    She climbed onto the table and positioned herself so that I could play with boobs and pussy while she started the HJ. I asked about 69 DATY and she said no licking. Oh well.
    After a few minutes she clearly realised that things were not going to plan and I wasn't going to get to the end game.
    This is where Sofia proved to be perceptive and adaptive. She looked back at me and said: "ok, you can lick if you like for another $50".
    So she moved into 69 and I went to it.
    For a girl who originally said no licking, she really got into it. My face was soon wet and she pressed herself harder against me, almost riding my tongue.
    I shot my load, and Sofia surprised me by not ending there. She continued to push against my face, my tongue massaging her clit, her hips grinding and thigh muscles tensing against my head.
    She didn't make much sound but after another 3 or 4 minutes her body language told me I'd got her across the line too. Nice.

Positives:
    Curvy, attractive girl, some nice meat over the bones.
    Lovely D boobs, however they felt maybe a little too taut to be completely natural.
    Great attitude, easy to talk with.
    Excellent massage skills.
    Proved to be perceptive and adaptable in making her client happy.

Negatives:
    Massage felt a bit rushed in a 45-minute session. Would have been more satisfying over a full 60 minutes.
    Lighting too dark - just like in a restaurant I like to see what I'm eating.

WIR? Undecided.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    One further note: The Sofia I saw on Wednesday is Thai. I've just noticed there's another Sofia rostered on Thursday who is from the Philippines.
    Different girls, same name!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for sharing!