Thread: Ipswich - new shop in new mall upgrade

Junior Member(有D料到)

Ipswich - new shop in new mall upgrade

Had some time to kill and wound up in the new CBD upgrade of Ipswich and saw a sign for massage place at the top of the mall next to a new age shop.

Sign directed me up stair well and had all the hallmarks so figured I just walk in and try my luck.

Long story short don’t bother.

Walked in and was met by oldish lady but seemed nice. 30 mins for $50, which seems steep but had time so I figured why not.

Stripped off and she stayed in the room so no switch and I asked her if she was ok with no underwear to which she agreed, so I was encouraged.

Massage was average at best some light to medium rubbing and some TT right before the flip. Once I’d flipped over she sled straight up if I wanted massage and Pointed at the old fella, I asked what was on offer and she offered full nude HJ for an extra $100 and I almost laughed. I said I only had another $50 and would be happy to pay that. She agreed and I paid upfront ( figured I was being genuine) she then stated lathering up the old fella and placing tissues around it as some kind drop cloth I guess. I asked her if she was gonna strip off and she said no not for $50, I reminded he that she said she would and I had paid and she said no for $50 only HJ. I would have argued harder but she had hold of the old fella who was not responding. She kept trying to tug and I said well can you at least just massage it and stop trying to just get me off. She realized I was a bit pissed and obliged. Finally the old fella woke up and I asked if I could at least touch and she again said no. I told her just to speed up and got me over the line, I figured if nothing else I was gonna get one away for my wasted time and money.

It may have cost me $100 but it’ll save you guys collectively thousands so your welcome…

Senior Member(無間使者)
    thank you for your sacrifice

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Owe you one. Saw this place and was thinking of a visit.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Not sure what you were expecting for $50? HJ is standard pricing for that is it not?

NHJ $100?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Not necessarily about the price mate. Just the poor quality of the experience overall and poor participation levels of the ML.

Once upon a time, you’d get a decent massage with plenty of indications and a somewhat enthusiastic HJ. but now it’s becoming about getting the money and getting us gone. Shops like this need to be reported on and moved on in my opinion. If prices rise but quality doesn’t lower punters wouldn’t have a problem, but it is a service like any other and I hate paying for crap service.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I would t return to this shop... $80 for 1hr and the flip was ordinary.

While I was there, she had a client come to the front counter asking about the masages on offer, and I'm pretty sure she was worried about that encounter she told me to put my jocks back on.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Ipswich

Cheers for the tip. I am not far from Ipswich and its tough to get anything good

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Mall massage

Decided to see what the place was like, massage was alright but I’ve had better, 50 for half an hour and another 75 for NHJ with touching, wasn’t terrible but it wasn’t great either, would go back if I was bored of other places since I do like the location