Thread: Over the border

Junior Member(有D料到)

Over the border

Person's Name : C C***Y
    Size/shape : Long hair, Natural C cups, not slim
    Shop name Oriental star Massage Tweed Heads

Nationality : Chinese, ok english

Services Provided : Half Service

Value for money/recommendation? : Good session with total paid $270 for an hour, a bit more than I paid for half service in Brisbane, not recommended for the price.

MY EXPERIENCE

Thinking Tweed Heads is NSW, the law and experience will be different to QLD and as I was down there for work, so I looked up some reviews on this forum and good things were said about this shop. First of all they were busy, 7 rooms, the phone kept ringing. To her credit she only answered one out of five phone calls, the other was answered by another girl on. Second the wall was not to the ceiling. However it didn’t stop me from asking for FS, which was declined because of the law and she didn’t want to. Maybe my knowledge was wrong about NSW vs QLD law. But on to the service. Oh, appearance, just said standard face and body not much younger than me.

EXTRAS EXPERIENCE

The massage was average, but the 69 and BBBJ was on par. She was pretty happy afterwood and didn’t care what the person next door thought.

If someone can enlighten me about the laws in Tweed Heads vs QLD. I was under the impression that Tweed Heads is NSW so would be the same as Sydney, where 2p will get you FS. But again YMMV.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Law is law, but ultimately the supply and demand will dictate the market. Just like how you can't expect to get FS for 2p in Orange in NSW. Probably can't been find any young girls there...despite the law being there to legalise sex industry

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I think I’ve seen the same girl , not bad bit of a tummy on her