Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: VIP Chermside

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Chermside MP

Had a nice little punt down there today.

Vital stats:

Massage: 9/10 - very good, but room for some improvement - not much, though.
    Cost: Higher end - $70/hr for the massage, + $50 for uh... services rendered.
    ML: Young, pretty, firm breasts, tasty... uh... tiny nipples, very friendly and accommodating. Many tickles before the flip.

Actual report.

There were a couple of pretty young girls that I saw when I was walking in, and the one who met me at the counter was the one who serv(ice)ed me. Was shown to a room (no booking required), and asked to take off my clothes and lay down. Of course, took that literally, and got completely nude, and happily there were no issues.

Had a good, solid massage, then came the flip - a nice amount of fondling before she even mentioned prices. We negotiated a bit of the ol' topless happy ending, and she didn't mind my hands (and mouth) exploring her a bit while she went to town on the ol' todger.

I came and went pretty quickly, but a shower was offered, and a loyalty card, for a "10th massage free".

WIR: Yes, quality was high, no fuss, even if it was a bit pricier.

Although for the price, you could get 30 mins at Miso Honey, and have sex + maybe a massage, instead of massage, and maybe a handy. This one lasted longer, though.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    A glowing report no doubt,but might i suggest an edit of your post if u want them to b there for u next time. Thats what pm r for.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Welp. Good point... if only it let me actually change the thread title, and not just the post title.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    naming the girl openly is bad form.

$120 for an hour including topless ending has been considered a reasonable price for the past 5 years, so instead of complaining about what else you could have gotten elsewhere, JUST DO IT!!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    He wasnt complaining, he was merely comparing services between an MP and a broth. Can the grouchy old guys on here chill out.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by gpeck80 View Post
    He wasnt complaining, he was merely comparing services between an MP and a broth. Can the grouchy old guys on here chill out.
    It's futile to compare inequitable services. which explains why you think it's ok.

PS. It is cute to see you try and be palsy with all the new members in an attempt to be accepted on here. 1200 posts and not even a single review? You claim to only punt in Sydney but you have never even reviewed in the NSW section. It won't take them long to realise that you aren't worth their time and be ostracised once more.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This place is probably my favourite on the NS at the moment. The massages here are constantly of very high quality IMO.

PM me if you want to trade information.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    "WIR: Yes, quality was high, no fuss, even if it was a bit pricier. Although for the price, you could get 30 mins at Miso Honey, and have sex + maybe a massage, instead of massage, and maybe a handy. This one lasted longer, though." - downeyundero.

Thanks for the review downeyundero and welcome to the board. Even though you just did what many of the older regulars demand of new people, some still get sooky anyway. Pay them no mind.

"$120 for an hour including topless ending has been considered a reasonable price for the past 5 years, so instead of complaining about what else you could have gotten elsewhere, JUST DO IT!!" - RLP

RottenLittlePosh, youre just being rude and arrogant as usual. You should thank a newbie here for posting a review instead of as usual finding a reason to bitch. The original poster is allowed their opinion and the topic of value for money is an important one for those of us who are not wealthy as you are (or pretend to be). You're ordering him around as though you know how much dough he has to spend. Also you might be too old to know this but using capital letters and exclamation marks is the internet version of shouting at someone. Again rude. He wrote a positive review, said that he was not too fussed about the money issue but felt like bringing it up anyway and you call that complaining and shout an order at him. I detected no complaint or negative tone at all in his post. There should be a camaraderie on here based on mutual respect and shared enjoyment of good looking young Women. You should start doing that before your arteries harden and you can no longer get it up without a pill. Or maybe that explains your attitude?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Gpeck, wipe your nose, there is still something brown and nutty left on it.

As I said it is cute to see you try and suck up to the new members who don't know what type of person you are. Good luck to you if you manage to fool any of them. lol

Camaraderie you say? Such as the numerous abusive PMs you have sent to various long term members on here? Perhaps you are advising me to be more of coward, like you are?

There is plenty of camaraderie among the punters who share intel. That is why some of us are invited to the private sections of this forum for more open discussions, and there is a specific reason that YOU don't realise this.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Back on relevance. Had an excellent massage here today.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I share plenty of camaraderie with plenty of ppl on this forum in private messages You're just butthurt I dont share info with you. You constantly brag about being rich and put down other Brothers on this forum because if they cant afford what you can afford they must be, in your own words "whiny losers", an insult you cowardly deleted here on a different thread. Now youre attacking a complete stranger on this one whose behavior and info is great. Aside from your superior attitude, it should be obvious that we are in different markets for different Women at different prices, so sharing info may not be practicable, but you being the actual whiny bitch on this forum cant see the reality of that. No wonder you got a divorce.

Here is your insult to other Brothers on this forum and obviously to all punters in general, just to jog your memory. "But I like to tip $50 for extra just to make it harder for all the whiny cheapskates" -RottenLilPunt. Thank for making it harder for the rest of us to get value for money you arrogant idiot.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnipperess View Post
    Back on relevance. Had an excellent massage here today.
    Yeah one of my fav places at the moment. Last 3 visits were 3 for 3.
    Nice massage and i had friendly girls also nice big clean shower room like OS.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Could anyone please PM me the info of this massage place? Thanks heaps!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Here u go Littlemiro.😁😀😂😃
    V.I.P Massage Centre

Best Service For You!

We have 4 young girls and 4 clean massage rooms ,onsite parking at rear of the building ,toilet and shower .

Our service :Remedial massage , Swedish massage ,deep tissue massage ,Chinese massage .

Price : $:70 for 1hrs , $:60 for 45mins , $50 for 30mins .

We open 7 days , 9am--9pm

We are located at 1253 Gympie Road Aspley 4034 ( next Aspley hotel )

If you would like to make a booking ,please call 3263 4052 .

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Although I don't often write on this forum, I do read a lot of these posts. I don't want to necessarily get into forum politics but here is my two bobs worth. I travel to Sydney and Melbourne on a regular basis for work and prices and service levels differ from shop to shop state by state and city to city. We as the customers don't drive the price, competition does. Here in Brisbane there just isn't the same number of MLs and WLs compared with Sydney, Melbourne or even the Gold Coast. If you don't have the finances and are looking for bang for your bucks that's cool. Just don't expect the highest or greatest service levels. Negotiating hard will not leave a great taste in the WLs or MLs mouth (actually it won't get you near the mouth). I often find that by returning to the same person often leads to better service, often at no extra charge and now more often for free. Be nice, not just to each other here, but also as a customer. Have a wash, be presentable, don't haggle too much ($50 is top end but reasonable especially for a young HAB) don't be too demanding and enjoy. MLs and WLs talk to each other and remember the good and bad customers.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yah. I enjoyed myself for $120. I normally go to FS shops, though, and there's always a bit of discussion around "VFM", etc. It wasn't a complaint, so much as a comparison of services.

I don't know what it would cost extra to get FS (if it's even possible to get) at VIP, but I know now what it costs (more or less) for a topless handy and an hour of decent massage. If I'm in the mood for FS, I'll probably still go to a dedicated shop instead of taking a punt. If I want a decent massage with a handy followup, I know that an hour at VIP is cheaper than 30 mins at Miso. Either way, I still get to spill my baby juices all over the place.

An hour at miso would set me back $230, plus extras if the lady does them (or can't be talked into them for free), and I might not even get a massage let alone a decent one. If I could convince FS at the end of an hour session from VIP for less than $230 total, I might never go back to Miso.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I got quite sunburnt down the coast on the weekend after competing in the single fin comp in Burleigh, so a massage would have been more painful than enjoyable. I decided to go to Miso instead as I was in the area. Girl I chose was hot as hell, but it's just not the same fun as MS, I think the unknown is the real thrill of why we do this, just to state the obvious.

P.S I was going to go to VIP, but headed to Geebung instead, hence the post in this thread.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I agree with the last two posts. Whilst there is nothing wrong with full service with a young hottie, a sensual massage followed by a happy ending in a massage shop is often more satisfying. There used to be a ML in one of the southside shops who would spread your legs and spend about 20mins lightly tickling from the back of your scrotum to your arsehole. It was incredibly arousing!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Biglad View Post
    I agree with the last two posts. Whilst there is nothing wrong with full service with a young hottie, a sensual massage followed by a happy ending in a massage shop is often more satisfying. There used to be a ML in one of the southside shops who would spread your legs and spend about 20mins lightly tickling from the back of your scrotum to your arsehole. It was incredibly arousing!
    It's not rocket science, but most just dont have a clue about tickling the tackle! An old favourite of mine used to get a tissue out (clean not used) and run it up and down your back, getting closer to the tackle every time. Then she'd spend about 10 minutes working on it before you turned over, by that stage, everything was primed and ready to go!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Stopped in here on the way home today. Girl I had was average, massage was ok, but not what is normally received at this establishment. As such, I declined the extras offered.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast