Thread: Yoyo The best service girl at granville 7

Junior Member(有D料到)

Lightbulb Yoyo The best service girl at granville 7

Hi all,

Happy New Year and all the best wishes!

Yesterday I finished work and really want to have some fun as one week no sex. I called no 7 and mamasang Helen was so nice and told me 4 girls working and I picked Yoyo which is available. I paid and step into room. taking shower and Yoyo came in and leave towel on bed. I quickly had a look, woooow, she looked so hot, average high and big boobs.

Finished shower she came back, help me dry myself and give me a look kiss. good start as she got great attitide. I sit at bed and she was standing, her boobs were huge which I started sucking and kiss both. She told me both are mine, enjoy myself. while i was playing with her boobs she was kissing me and rubbing with my little brother and my body. After a while, she asked me to lay down and start cat bath. She was so patient and she got every man looking for that she enjoyed sex and tried hard to pleasure man. She gave me a unforgetable cat bath as she kissed me whole body and I asked 69, she was happy to comply all my demand.

After 69, we get into cowgirl. Yoyo was so good at cowgirl as she made me so comfortable and still I can kiss her and her boobs as her figure was perfect. She was so into it and her voice can make me feel that I am raping her. very nice voice and i really enjoyed. After a while we changed position and she still cooperate to make me comfortable in stead of let me done. I have to say she is the best of the best which i have ever tried. She was moaning all the time and she contral her pussy very well that you can feel that she can squeeze your little brother and you just want to go with her pace and let her fuck you. I feel I was totally give up and let her fuck me as it was feeling so great. She is the queen of sex.

After mission she give me a very good massage which totally relaxed and she was very talkive and easy to find topic to chat.
    I really enjoyed and will 100% go back again.

face: 9/10
    sex: 10/10
    attitude: 10/10
    money worth: 100%
    go back again: 100%
    If any bro check my previous review, I never give anyone 10/10, but Yoyo is the one definitely for full point. But she works on Wednesday Only.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is this the same Yoyo as the mentioned in the 2017 review above? Or a different one?

Shop Owner

Yoyo~NEW!

24yo 165cm 53kg D cup Gorgeous new Hong Kong girl with amazing service and a nice curvy body. Excellent attitude and willing to satisfy all your desires.DO YOU WANT TO FEEL THE DIFFERENCE??
    ​​​7 Cowper
    7 Cowper Street Granville NSW 2142
    Landline: 0426629688 / 0296377922
    Sun to Thur:10am to 12am, Fri & Sat: 10am to 2am

http://7cowper.com.au/
    Special $100 for 30 minutes full service

Aus99 reviews