Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: BUNNY! value for your money! Punting faith restored

Senior Member(無間使者)

BUNNY! value for your money! Punting faith restored

Its been awhile since I posted anything constructive. Been mainly lurking around and reading other posts and ARs. Anyways, I was just carrying about my daily routine and I saw Pyrmont200’s wechat post about a new Korean girl called bunny. They had about 5-6 photos of her all showing her face and absolutely stunning. My first instincts were that they are complete bullshit as I’ve been victim to these types of shit numerous times before in the past. I messaged them to see if the pictures were real and genuine, I got told “if it doesn’t match the picture, they will let me have 1 hour on the house”, the fuck I thought why not.

Arrived and was shown bunny. My fkn jaws dropped…… exactly the same!!!! Tall about 169cm, D cups and slender body with white skin. Her back was fully tatted up which I thought was extremely sexy, absolutely stunning face. Anyways I paid for 1 hour and she held my hand as we walked in the room.

We got inside and she immediately hugged me and made me feel right at home!! She had a very innocent look but a devil’s body. Fuck me dead I thought to myself, the pictures were actually real……She undressed and ushered me into the shower with her together. She washed me thoroughly whilst at the same time tickling me? Her English isn’t the best but she was proactively trying to talk to me, even saying some Korean phrases to look cute…., I didn’t know what to do really so I sucked her tits which she let out a loud moan haha. Anyways she was extremely playful in the shower and my dick was already hard as fuck, veins were popping out and everything completely wild.

After shower, she immediately pushed me onto the bed, got down on all fours and began licking my ballsacks, nice and slowly she worked her way around my thighs and gooch? Not sure how to spell that but whilst at the same time encouraging me to touch her tits which I happily obliged hahaha. She sucked for a good 5 minutes or so until I told her to stop because anymore I would have shot my load.... we moved on and she slapped the condom onto my throbbing cock and I got ontop of her fucking her slowly while tongue fucking her mouth!! It was amazing to say the least. We changed position to doggy and the sight of her stunning back tattoo was amazing!!! I thought I was fucking the girlfriend of a triad boss hahahahaha!! I fucked her hard pounding her furiously until I shot and my body started shaking!! Havnt had the feeling for a long time. I had about 20 or so minutes and could have gone for round 2 but I was completely fucked….. dick shriveled up into a sultana….. I was tired since I went straight after work. My mind wanted 1 more but my body wasn’t able too… shame on myself. After it was all done, we spoke a little while she gave me a massage to ease things up abit until the buzzer went off and we jumped into the shower together.

One of the best fucks I’ve had in a while, the pictures are 100 percent real, for the brothers out there check their wechat, the pictures posted alone will make you want to wank yourself dead.

Looks – 9.5/10
    Body – 10/10
    Personality – 9/10
    Service – 9/10
    Return factor 10/10

Senior Member(無間使者)
    how much it cost?

Banned
    They have daytime special. Around $200-250/h depending on the type of service I think...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great review thanks

Senior Member(無間使者)
    she was amazing! i got another booking with her today hehe... couldnt get enough!

IMG_0428.jpgIMG_0429.jpgIMG_0430.jpgIMG_0425.jpg

The pictures are indeed real!! shes on today! call us to make a booking! you will not be disappointed

Banned
    That artwork is amazing. Must have taken hours. And oh to have been the artist doing the work!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    yeah her tattoos were really nice. if you guys like tattoos then she is ideal especially from a doggy view haha

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    and the bonus is professional and friendly reception. Having now experienced two of the girls (one in a previous life) and seen a third, i think this place has the potential to become legendary.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Can someone tell me how to tell if a girl is gold or diamond service etc? Always wanted to check it out but not sure if my wallet can handle it haha.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    all do each level of service subject to any personal exclusions. reception will explain. i think with gold yo will be very happy

Come see her today!!! dont forget to make a booking

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Very nice report bro

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Wow she looks awesome in those pics. Def on the bucket list.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    those pictures look nice!!! i may have to pay them a visit!!! anyone here can give me their pricing structure? thanks

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey BigTitlover

How about Ashley? Have you seen her? Are the photos of her real?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Azzkikr View Post
    Hey BigTitlover

How about Ashley? Have you seen her? Are the photos of her real?
    Hey bro! i havnt seen her but judging from bunny's pictures, im pretty sure they wont put up fake ones for ashley given how much popularity it will generate.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I saw her. Her eyes in the photo is photoshopped a little I feel. And I would assume bunny's is as well.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yageez88 View Post
    I saw her. Her eyes in the photo is photoshopped a little I feel. And I would assume bunny's is as well.
    I'm going tomorrow to check it out. Did you pick her?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yageez88 View Post
    How was Ashley? The photos really her? How was Ashley's service quality?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast