Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Why women like men in suits

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar

Why women like men in suits

I notice some women have a thing for men in suits. Don't they realize how filthy suits are? They need to be dry cleaned, so most men will only wash them when it's absolutely necessary. Think once a year or something. Downright disgusting.
    Sorry, just rambling here.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I notice some women have a thing for men in suits. Don't they realize how filthy suits are? They need to be dry cleaned, so most men will only wash them when it's absolutely necessary. Think once a year or something. Downright disgusting.
    This is true to a certain extend. But the question is: do you wear a suit to work ? And how often you dry clean yours ?

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    This is true to a certain extend. But the question is: do you wear a suit to work ? And how often you dry clean yours ?
    Of course not. I once had to, but thankfully my current role doesn't require me to wear one. Hated everyday I had to wear a suit. And for the record, my solution was to get a dozen suits and switch between them, in between dry cleans. Summer months were the worst!!

Of course not. I once had to, but thankfully my current role doesn't require me to wear one. Hated everyday I had to wear a suit. And for the record, my solution was to get a dozen suits and switch between them, in between dry cleans. Summer months were the worst!!
    Assuming you are Asian and you don't sweat too badly in summer (lesser BO that some others ) and work in air con office, that should not be too bad if you have enough suits to go around so that the suits have plenty of air time in between wears !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    When women see a well dressed man they see success, they see money

I wear suit to work and have a good collection of suits for different occasions. I love suits and so do the women. Especially when I'm wearing suite & talking to ladies or among them, I feel more confident and feel proud. in this way I can put more psychological pressure on the ladies and some get nervous. good to watch a good looking girl / milf getting nervous.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Suits create the impression or at least the illusion of wealth, power, stability, normality and status.
    All qualities that almost all women desire in a man.
    Personally I have never worn a suit in my life.
    I have never owned one.
    I don't own a tie either.
    Whatever you feel comfortable in ... it's all good.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Its all about the dollar girls working girls are only interested in money.

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Assuming you are Asian and you don't sweat too badly in summer (lesser BO that some others ) and work in air con office, that should not be too bad if you have enough suits to go around so that the suits have plenty of air time in between wears !
    Lol, airtime, that's exactly what is needed bro!
    But still a major problem if you like Asian food. All it takes is one dinner at a hot pot restaurant... No amount of airing will fix your suit, it's gonna smell like garlic and chili until the next wash!

suits is to women what lingerie is to men
    I saw the best mind of my generation run down by the taxi-cab of absolute reality.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I feel for fools who don't know how to take care of suits. Or denim for that matter.

Unless you only have the one suit, you can easily rotate a suit out and let it air. I'm not sure what kind of food you've been eating, but I've had blazers survive Korean BBQs and taking only a few days for the smell to go away. Keep it well ventilated and it shouldn't be a problem.

Also, it's not disgusting to only dry clean your suit once/twice a year. Your suit shouldn't be getting a lot of dirt in the first place. What are you, wearing a suit to lay bricks? Excessive cleaning damages fabric.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    DrFeelGood and Rooter mentioned the important words about wearing a suit and the impression it gives to many Women.
    Power, Success, Wealth and Status.

There are a few great looking, confident guys who can impress Ladies, no matter what they wear.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by caff3ry View Post
    suits is to women what lingerie is to men
    Ha ha, I can vouch for that! I love lingerie. Wearing a suit makes me feel good and I think the girls sense that and it turns them on

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I like women in suits...would be nice if some of the WLs wear slim suits...

If she is older/same age with confident manner, she can be dominant to me and if she is younger/shy looking, I feel like I am doing something nasty to my junior colleague or secretary!

T-Shirt. Cargo Shorts, and Thongs ... drives the girls crazy ... it's the ultimate aphrodisiac for girls ...
    Baseball cap optional ...
    Or if you really want them to jump on you and fuck you like crazy then swap the Cargo Shorts for Board Shorts ... no hot blooded woman can resist a guy in Boardies ... especially in Winter ...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    T-Shirt. Cargo Shorts, and Thongs ... drives the girls crazy ... it's the ultimate aphrodisiac for girls ...
    Baseball cap optional ...
    Or if you really want them to jump on you and fuck you like crazy then swap the Cargo Shorts for Board Shorts ... no hot blooded woman can resist a guy in Boardies ... especially in Winter ...
    I jazz it up and wear my good pluggers, maybe even cut my toenails.

Banned
    There is no denying that women love a man in suit. Women find men in suits sexy as it personifies security and status. The only exception would be if she is a hippie or a young girl who is interested in boys who wear streetwear.

Based on my experience, I tend to receive a better greeting from reception or girls at the shops if I come in wearing a suit. I've had a few girls state that they found a guy in a well-fitted suit as being hot and irresistible. To top it up, women are definitely impressed if you can speak with flawless grammar. Wearing a suit may show you have some class or money but if you can't converse with a woman, then you're going to fail in making an impression.

In the ongoing battle of suits versus streetwear, suits do have an upper hand. Women like the idea of a guy in a suit versus a guy in a more casual, street-friendly look. The fact is any handsome guy in clothes that complement him has a better chance than a guy in a terrible outfit. The real takeaway here is that the most important thing to consider is where you're headed, and what kind of statement you want your clothes to make when you're out. Dressing for success in the realm of dating is much different than in the business world. If you're simply looking to broaden your stylish sex appeal to the masses, then by all means, suit up and pretend you're Barney Stinson (the fictional character portrayed by Neil Patrick Harris in How I Met Your Mother). It definitely works for him.

In summary, guys in suits do look more attractive. However it’s the confidence guys feel in the suit that make them attractive to the woman, not the actual clothing.

Quote Originally Posted by shootermcgavin View Post
    I jazz it up and wear my good pluggers, maybe even cut my toenails.
    Noice!!!!
    You are an inspiration bro.
    You are the straight eye for another straight guy!
    Lately I have been jazzing it up too.
    I have been swapping the Jim Beam T-Shirt for a Hawaiian shirt.
    I was a bit hesitant about having a collar and buttons at first but it's paid dividends.
    There is something about a Hawaiian shirt that drives chicks crazy.
    I think it's the colours and patterns - women are very visual entities.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    guys in suits do look more attractive. However it’s the confidence guys feel in the suit that make them attractive to the woman, not the actual clothing.
    True... I like tradie cloth more.. sweaty huge biceps with neon colour turns me on so easy

fxxx yeah...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    True... I like tradie cloth more.. sweaty huge biceps with neon colour turns me on so easy
    Here's a question for you if you don't mind:

Which matters more, what clothing the punter is wearing when he rocks up, or what the punter looks like when said clothing is removed?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast