Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What turns you on more: getting a BJ or giving DATY?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar

What turns you on more: getting a BJ or giving DATY?

More ramblings.
    Not sure if I'm the odd one out. Personally, I get rock hard simply by going down on the girl.
    With BJ, there are too many factors that potentially kill my mood... Girl's skill, girl's looks, etc.
    With DATY, watching her reactions, juices starting to flow, and that woman smell... Oh yeah baby!!

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    More ramblings.
    Not sure if I'm the odd one out. Personally, I get rock hard simply by going down on the girl.
    With BJ, there are too many factors that potentially kill my mood... Girl's skill, girl's looks, etc.
    With DATY, watching her reactions, juices starting to flow, and that woman smell... Oh yeah baby!!
    Especially if she is a young girl right ?

金魚佬大叔!

Im with you goldfishman.
    Im trying too find the right wl/ml that will allow daty for one hour or more in a two hour booking.
    The one wl i wish i did it with was moe at ginza but to the best of my knowledge she left the scene a long time ago.

I will not do DATY on a strange or new girl. Just not comfertable in licking pussy. May be for second or third time with the same girl, if she's clean and I know her better.Same when it comes to kiss a girl

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    doing both at the same time solves that question.

But I do like to be first customer of the day.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Getting a blowjob of course!
    It's a no contest. I am a selfish bastard!
    I quite like giving DATY but it's not my top priority.
    Giving DATY doesn't give me a huge amount of pleasure or satisfaction, but I do enjoy giving it.
    I like to taste and lick a girls pussy before I fuck her.
    A session without DATY is like a meal without spices.
    I remember many years ago punting in Caucasian brothels and it was like having a medical procedure done - all that was missing was the white gown with your arse hanging out - hello, genital inspection, shower, CBJ, star fish sex, "have you come yet", shower, goodbye ... no BBBJ, no DFK, no DATY, no GFE, no nothing.
    I use DATY as foreplay and for 3 to 5 minutes only just to get a girl relaxed, horny, and wet and ready for fucking.
    Sometimes a girl will come even with just a few minutes of DATY and sometimes she wont but it's not my goal to make a girl come - I'm not fussed either way.
    In fact I prefer that she doesn't come. Some girls get too relaxed and mellow after coming so I prefer to stop just before they come so that they are all worked up, horny as hell and craving to fuck and then we have a great fuck.
    I just seek to maximise my own pleasure and satisfaction; and if as a result of that a girl has a great time too then that's a bonus but I don't try to make it happen.
    Oh, and 69ers are cool too.
    Anyway whatever you do, it's all good, enjoy your punting.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    I love giving a girl daty particularly one that likes it but a good bbbj is always welcome

Banned
    BBBJ for me due to one thing: Edging.

Banned
    DATY until they come is one of my main missions each punt. Also love a good bbbj, who doesn't

Don't like covered bbbj and if a girl won't let me DATY then I won't ever book her again.

Don't get me wrong, I do like a good bbbj, but that's the problem. It's so hard to find a good one! For me at least, there are just too many criteria to fulfill in order for it to be a "good" bbbj, all my fault because I'm too pedantic. No teeth, has to be sensual, good suction but not too aggressive, not mechanical, girl has to turn me on... The list goes on. WTF is wrong with me??
    So DATY is my preferred foreplay. With a new girl I'm seeing the first time, I usually DATY until I get the desired reaction from her. Usually this is enough to get me in the mood enough to go straight to sex without bbbj.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    If the chick gives great service off the bat then DATY isn't mandatory, but if she needs warming up then some foreplay culminating in DATY will usually get her where you want her to be.
    I enjoy DTBBBJ alot, but I love to give DATY cos I know it can open up doors to an even better time.

Can't have one without the other, period !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah, I resort to DATY when her BBBJ isn't doing it for me. a pussy slide always helps too so, I'm all ears for a good pussy slide!

A few girls end up letting go and DATY ends up being awesome because there's this rush of juices as you eat her out.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    69 - the best of both worlds

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Getting a blowjob of course!
    It's a no contest. I am a selfish bastard!
    I quite like giving DATY but it's not my top priority.
    Giving DATY doesn't give me a huge amount of pleasure or satisfaction, but I do enjoy giving it.
    I like to taste and lick a girls pussy before I fuck her.
    A session without DATY is like a meal without spices.
    I remember many years ago punting in Caucasian brothels and it was like having a medical procedure done - all that was missing was the white gown with your arse hanging out - hello, genital inspection, shower, CBJ, star fish sex, "have you come yet", shower, goodbye ... no BBBJ, no DFK, no DATY, no GFE, no nothing.
    I use DATY as foreplay and for 3 to 5 minutes only just to get a girl relaxed, horny, and wet and ready for fucking.
    Sometimes a girl will come even with just a few minutes of DATY and sometimes she wont but it's not my goal to make a girl come - I'm not fussed either way.
    In fact I prefer that she doesn't come. Some girls get too relaxed and mellow after coming so I prefer to stop just before they come so that they are all worked up, horny as hell and craving to fuck and then we have a great fuck.
    I just seek to maximise my own pleasure and satisfaction; and if as a result of that a girl has a great time too then that's a bonus but I don't try to make it happen.
    Oh, and 69ers are cool too.
    Anyway whatever you do, it's all good, enjoy your punting.
    That is exactly 100% the way I feel.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    BBBJ.

I never done DATY with a WL… not with a random WL or regular WL..

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    When it comes to WL and what they offer, bbbj for sure. With woman outside of the industry and they have good set of legs and thighs, I get turned on by the thought of my head between those legs

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Especially if she is a young girl right ?

金魚佬大叔!
    Caught me red-handed, lol! A hot young girl's pussy (of legal age of course!), regardless if she's a WG or not, is literally the fountain of youth, the most delicious treasure one can devour!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Bj all the way. Gets me going every time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    When the girl is young and innocent, daty. When the girl is more experienced bbbjcim

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast