Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What turns you on more: getting a BJ or giving DATY?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Why choose? 69 dude!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Last year had the pleasure of a double with Jessica of SP riding on my tongue whilst Natalie was finishing me with one of her vacuum bbbj with CIM so both bases covered

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Both really. Haven’t given DATY to a ML. Next punt, if we click from the start, I’m going to ask if it is an option though

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Honestly, neither. Nothing gets me more rock hard, thick and full than a half decent lingam massage. Or even just a simple flick or two on the cockhead and tongue in the ear. Or if she does absolutely nothing but says “ok fuck me.”

And very few things get me more soft and disinterested than the touted service queens. Gimme a starfish with whom there’s chemistry anyday.

Guess it depends, like you said, if it's a girl who fully enjoys the DATY and there's moaning and juices and shivering all around, then obviously that.
    I've encountered that more often than I have a good BBJ, tbh one of my exes kinda really raised the bar on that one, and have yet to find someone who really triumphs over it. Then again maybe it's a slight psychological thing of a GF actually wants you to CIM vs someone who is getting paid and just trying to finish you off ASAP.

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    For me, it depends on the girl. BBBJ would be my choice. However, lately I rediscover the fun of DATY on WLs that I can hit it off with. I would say if she's a starfish from the start then there's no fun in DATY

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I'm still racking my brains trying to remember which girl I had that made me write this up back in 2017! Maybe K Kiki from GC...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Daty is a good buffer on a longer session..as u can keep ur cock hard stroking at your own pace as u do daty ...get her pussy wet at the same time..meanwhile ur cock is still reloading for another hard bbbj or a fuck session ahead...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Daty is a good buffer on a longer session..as u can keep ur cock hard stroking at your own pace as u do daty ...get her pussy wet at the same time..meanwhile ur cock is still reloading for another hard bbbj or a fuck session ahead...
    i second that! and its kinda hot seeing a girl shake while she cums

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I literally had a ML sitting on my face a few hours ago...she was really into it and told me she had been looking forward to me licking her out like I had previously...I'll take that with a grain of salt but I do enjoy pleasuring girls that way and it does help me get over the line while she is sucking or tugging me

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by gedinsyd View Post
    I literally had a ML sitting on my face a few hours ago...she was really into it and told me she had been looking forward to me licking her out like I had previously...I'll take that with a grain of salt but I do enjoy pleasuring girls that way and it does help me get over the line while she is sucking or tugging me
    Name and Shop please?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 83NNI View Post
    Name and Shop please?
    Jennifer at 1027 West Ryde Massage (Mon/Fri)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I always expect BJ first then daty then fuck but that routine with my regular SB she talks dirty and plays with her huge tits during daty

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Problem with 69 (if your goal is to help a girl cum) is you're coming from the wrong angle to give th best experience for her.

It's a great angle for her though to give it to you and you get a sweet sweet view but it's kind of like limiting the girl to just licking your sack, she isn't getting the full lollipop.

But that's only if you actually care about that I suppose

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by F0x View Post
    Problem with 69 (if your goal is to help a girl cum) is you're coming from the wrong angle to give th best experience for her.

It's a great angle for her though to give it to you and you get a sweet sweet view but it's kind of like limiting the girl to just licking your sack, she isn't getting the full lollipop.

But that's only if you actually care about that I suppose

I'll usually go straight DATY first, then some 69 - some of the rooms here have mirrors - wall or ceiling - you get a great view in 69.... I love the feel of their nipples dancing on my abdomen in 69 too.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    DATY = no.
    BBBJ = meh.

I prefer to get straight into the main course

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by thefatness View Post
    When the girl is young and innocent, daty. When the girl is more experienced bbbjcim
    This 100%…

Character length

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by thefatness View Post
    When the girl is young and innocent, daty. When the girl is more experienced bbbjcim
    Good idea to leave the DATY on the older ones.....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by bung72 View Post
    Good idea to leave the DATY on the older ones.....
    Have a regular in mid 30's who absolutely loves DATY - loves to do part 1 for 15 mins then have DATY for 30 mins always wanting to cum twice because she says the 2nd takes her into a dream state of great relaxation - she's vocal passionate active encouraging thankful and repays multiple fold. What sight to watch a woman drifting in her own world playing with her breasts moving hips and moaning until orgasm

Junior Member(有D料到)
    When I was younger definitely a bbbj any day of the week. Now I’m more into DATY on a tender young pussy.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast