Thread: Sasa

Banned

Sasa

I had half an hour to kill so dropped in to Penny's, 2 girls free Sasa and Mina, both hot but Sasa blew me away and chose her.

Half Thai and half Chinese she says and I have to say her face and look is perfect for me. Had a shower and her kit came off, perfect size for her frame bolt ons and an amazing body. A nice cat bath while I explored her body and then onto some cbj (no bbbj on offer) which was quite good I have to say. She got on reverse cow girl and not a hint of a complaint about my size that I tend to get. She proceeded to fuck my brains out, what a view in the mirrors and I loved he she'd watch herself ride me. I had the big room with the massage table so decided it needed a going over, bent her over it and what a sight from behind. We went at in many different positions on the table for s good 20 minutes. Being s bit hungover and sore I'm glad I could get a long go with her.

Finished and cleaned up with about 2 minutes left. It's a shame I couldn't extend because she was a really fun girl to just chat with. I wish I could have talked to her for another hour.

Would return to her in a second. It was a great session.

Banned
    I dropped in and saw Sasa again at lunch. Fuck me..... she's amazing. Great body and the face I dream of. Just the session I wanted.

I will return many times.

Penny's really do put out some great girls for the price.

Have you seen Sky at all, I was planning to check her out.

Also the location is kind of hilarious, I was walking past a family with kids eating dinner as I head upstairs

Junior Member(有D料到)
    haha yes been past this shop before, dw im sure they got not idea whats upstairs!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by harrycd View Post
    Have you seen Sky at all, I was planning to check her out.

Also the location is kind of hilarious, I was walking past a family with kids eating dinner as I head upstairs
    I'm yet the see Sky (Skye?), have you? Her pics look hot. I haven't had the chance to yet.

The location is a little exposed but I tend to find it's not too bad. The quality of girls for price brings me back regardless.

Sasa and summer are my current favourites.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by lamb View Post
    I had half an hour to kill so dropped in to Penny's, 2 girls free Sasa and Mina, both hot but Sasa blew me away and chose her.

Half Thai and half Chinese she says and I have to say her face and look is perfect for me. Had a shower and her kit came off, perfect size for her frame bolt ons and an amazing body. A nice cat bath while I explored her body and then onto some cbj (no bbbj on offer) which was quite good I have to say. She got on reverse cow girl and not a hint of a complaint about my size that I tend to get. She proceeded to fuck my brains out, what a view in the mirrors and I loved he she'd watch herself ride me. I had the big room with the massage table so decided it needed a going over, bent her over it and what a sight from behind. We went at in many different positions on the table for s good 20 minutes. Being s bit hungover and sore I'm glad I could get a long go with her.

Finished and cleaned up with about 2 minutes left. It's a shame I couldn't extend because she was a really fun girl to just chat with. I wish I could have talked to her for another hour.

Would return to her in a second. It was a great session.
    Do you know what is the price for BBBJ here?

their rate are attractive though. is it really
    FULL SERVICE
    30 mins $90
    45 mins $120
    60 mins $150

Tks

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Fuck! The girls look ok, nice they're using real photos, on my list for the cheaper option 👍🏼

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by massageaddict View Post

FULL SERVICE
    30 mins $90
    45 mins $120
    60 mins $150

Tks
    I've never paid more for bbbj but that being said it's not the norm. Plenty give it though.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by massageaddict View Post

FULL SERVICE
    30 mins $90
    45 mins $120
    60 mins $150

Tks
    I've noticed the new girl Soda does bbbj on roster. Seems it shouldn't be charge extra. Might be worth a shot.