Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vibrators and Toys

Banned

Vibrators and Toys

Interested to hear if any punters take vibrators or toys with them to use on the girls or if the girls have their own and if so how are they received by the WL's ?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    A WL asked me to use a dildo on her once, it was so fucking big I couldn't believe it would fit inside her, but it did ...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Had many encounters with working ladies and toys.A lot of these girls had never experienced a vibrator before,and all loved the intense feeling when they cum.
    Not all girls want the toy inside though....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I take a Leilo vibrator with me most of the time. Not all girls will want it. If I sense they are up for it I get it out and use it on them. It just adds another dimension to the fun. As skippy says not all girls want it and the enjoyment rate is about 60% and most of the newer girls has never used it before. (I am talking about Ginza here, the take up rate is about 90% at ginza, can't remember who it was that declined)

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    I have a thumb sized vibrator I bought at Chemist Warehouse for about $6. Seems to work quite well, I've tried it on a few MLs.

Although they often claimed they have "never used one before", they insist I put it in a condom first. Some girls just like it on the clit, others want it inside as well

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Although they often claimed they have "never used one before", they insist I put it in a condom first.
    They ask this because it is not new and has potentially been used on other girls - it is a hygiene thing.

In the past I have ordered a large batch of cheap vibes off ebay. Came out at $3 a piece. Girls who have "never used one before" will not know the difference between a brand name, expensive model and a cheapie. You can leave it with them too and take a fresh one for the next girl.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have given a few of my regulars vibrators in the past.
    Nothing too big or scary.
    They loved them.
    Now I am regularly supplying one Of these Ladies with Batteries.
    She often uses the Vibrator when we are doing Side Doggy.
    I am in her pussy from behind and she uses the Vibrator on her Clit.
    She has great orgasms this way. Real, not Fake.
    She sometimes uses it on herself after she has exhausted me. Ha Ha.

I have seen this WL at 64' 3 or 4 times now, and every time she pulls out some type of contraption for personal use.
    At first it was a big turn on, but I started getting the feeling she was more interested in pleasing herself than me.
    Once she got me to growl her out for 50 mins of an hour session

Banned
    My last session at 533 me and the girl needed more lube. We were in room 1 using the couch and she opened the door and shouted for Angie to bring some down. While waiting at the door she angled her arse over the closest arm of the couch, propped a pink dildo on it and started fucking it with the door open for any punters in the hall way.

Too long didn't read: dildos are awesome.

Banned
    Thanks guys, I might buy a dildo and take it with me for some new experiences with my regulars.

I thought the feedback would be that the girls don't want to use toys but it seems that some of them are willing and it might be fun.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I'm gonna go buy a Hitachi magic wand and hit up joints.

Remote control vibrators are good when inserted, get two, one for each hole!

Banned
    Well today I bought and used my first vibrator on a WL. Went to the local adult shop and bought a small pink vibrator for $23. The girl I wanted to use it on is a regular, small pussied Chinese girl so I bought one about 4 to 5 inches long, soft and fairly slim as I didn't think she would appreciate me turning up with a 9 inch black one !!

Booked her for two hours and did not initially show it to her as I was nervous for her reaction and if she said no it may have ruined my two hour punt. Got her warmed up with DFK, a bit of DATY and light fucking for about 45 minutes then I stopped and told her that I had something to show her. I got it out of the new packaging so that she could see that I bought it just for her, unopened. She told me that no customers had used one on her but her ex boyfriend had and she was happy to have a go.

I put some lube on it, started it buzzing and put it inside her. She started moaning and enjoying it straightaway and so I slowly pulled it in and out whilst licking her clit until she started having smallish, multiple orgasms. I used it for about 10 minutes and then asked for her opinion. She told me that it kept her on an orgasm high and she will buy one to use at home so it seemed to be successful !!

Spent the second hour kissing, fucking, bbbj and then came all over her tits so I would call it a good day

Now I have to decide where to hide it from the missus so that I can use it again !!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Many Ladies get most pleasure when the Vibrator is used gently around the Clit area.
    Often, they do not enjoy it as much when it is inside them.
    It is a good feeling when you are inside her and she is using the Vibrator, you can feel the vibrations on your dick.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Punterman View Post
    Well today I bought and used my first vibrator on a WL. Went to the local adult shop and bought a small pink vibrator for $23. The girl I wanted to use it on is a regular, small pussied Chinese girl so I bought one about 4 to 5 inches long, soft and fairly slim as I didn't think she would appreciate me turning up with a 9 inch black one !!

Booked her for two hours and did not initially show it to her as I was nervous for her reaction and if she said no it may have ruined my two hour punt. Got her warmed up with DFK, a bit of DATY and light fucking for about 45 minutes then I stopped and told her that I had something to show her. I got it out of the new packaging so that she could see that I bought it just for her, unopened. She told me that no customers had used one on her but her ex boyfriend had and she was happy to have a go.

I put some lube on it, started it buzzing and put it inside her. She started moaning and enjoying it straightaway and so I slowly pulled it in and out whilst licking her clit until she started having smallish, multiple orgasms. I used it for about 10 minutes and then asked for her opinion. She told me that it kept her on an orgasm high and she will buy one to use at home so it seemed to be successful !!

Spent the second hour kissing, fucking, bbbj and then came all over her tits so I would call it a good day

Now I have to decide where to hide it from the missus so that I can use it again !!
    A further dildo update.........I had a massive punting day today, 4 hours and three girls. The second girl was new to me and I tried to introduce the dildo to her and she was having none of it. Later in the day I saw another regular of mine, who is the DATY queen and comes constantly for the whole hour. I tried the dildo on her and she liked it so the dildo will only get used on regulars.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by A44 View Post
    Many Ladies get most pleasure when the Vibrator is used gently around the Clit area.
    It is a good feeling when you are inside her and she is using the Vibrator, you can feel the vibrations on your dick.
    Thanks for the advice A44. Today was the first time I have ever used one. In my afternoon session I did it in and out and also on the clit whilst I fucked her and finally inside her whilst I licked the clit. I will gain more knowledge from more experience.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by A44 View Post
    Tried my liitle one (see below) on an ML recently. Started on the clit but when I just started on the hole, she pushed it all the way inside, thought I was going to loose it LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Punterman View Post
    If your missus doesn't give you DD then you have the perfect hiding spot for it, just try not to smile too much

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    If your missus doesn't give you DD then you have the perfect hiding spot for it, just try not to smile too much
    Buzz buzz buzz

Senior Member(無間使者)
    One of my trusted Ladies from a "North Shore" shop was telling me about a Lady who was using a vibrator on a customer's bum. It went in too deep and they could not get it out.
    The guy tried at home for more than a day.
    Eventually he had to go the a Hospital to have it removed.
    That would have been so embarrassing, worse than a Walk of Shame.
    I do not know if the problem was due to the size or shape etc.
    I know that the story is true, the Lady involved confirmed it to me.

What a Bummer. !!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast