Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The weird things which happen ... "donations"

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

The weird things which happen ... "donations"

On Wednesday I decided to drop into one of my old haunts.

Different girls to the old days but same Mamasan who remembered me.
    She immediately took me to the back room which has a shower and said in her normally broken chinese/english, I have special for you, if you make donation... not quite understanding what she was implying I indicated fine..

So I gave her a 100 and had a quick shower and laid down.

In comes a young (well probably 28-30) good looking chinese with virtually no english. she puts my change down next to my clothes, locks the door and strips off.

On with the massage, which I can only rate as mediocre (2/10) except the b2b, which even with her "b's" felt good.

on the flip things got quite interesting as she seemed to want bbfs (which is a no no). so she gets out a condom and proceeds to give me a cbj, which honestly felt like a bbbj and probably better than bbfs would have felt. yes this is her forte'

So once she managed to pretty well fill the condom by milking me as much as possible, she quickly went over to the side bench, removed a syringe (no needle) from her bag and sucked every last of my "donation" up, she then hopped onto the table beside me and injected same into her pussy !!

What the !!

Up, I get, quick shower to get oil off and speak to Mamasan.... seems junior has not been able to find an "aussie husband" so is taking "donations" to get a kid born here to convince the dept to let her stay. I quietly explained that it wont work and who ever suggested same was off their rocker or joking. I am sure they don't believe me.

So brothers, just be warned of some strange things which happen.

And no, I will not reveal which shop except it is not in the east nor city. (please dont ask).

OH, they only charged me normal rate, as in no extras !!

Haha ! That was really weird !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Banned
    LOL Wtf...???

想要免費借種 !

BTW, what if she claimed that she was raped by an Aussie white male, got pregnant but refused to have an abortion, and with a good human rights lawyer........... ??

Just wondering ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    wow thats so crazy... wonder how I'd react in that situation lol

thanks for the warning bro

There Is a girl at 64 who offers BBFS, have always wondered why she would do that.
    Maybe i'm a bit naive...thanks for shedding some light.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuziie View Post
    There Is a girl at 64 who offers BBFS, have always wondered why she would do that.
    Maybe i'm a bit naive...thanks for shedding some light.
    Ha Ha, Now your inbox will be flooded with PMs from novices wanting to know who the girl is!

It has been offered to me at their sister shop (533) years ago, I don't think that it's all that uncommon,
    esp. in the cheaper joints.

WayneK.
    Waynekerr by name, waynekerr by nature.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by waynekerr View Post
    It has been offered to me at their sister shop (533) years ago, I don't think that it's all that uncommon,
    esp. in the cheaper joints.
    Cheaper joints for sure, and it's now starting to creep into the more popular high end shops too.

Quote Originally Posted by shootermcgavin View Post
    Cheaper joints for sure, and it's now starting to creep into the more popular high end shops too.
    Swings and roundabouts; when I was a young punter it was all bareback, no-one would consider otherwise.
    Then along came the AIDS campaigns.

It's all safe for me these days though, except for BJs ;-)

WayneK

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by waynekerr View Post
    Swings and roundabouts; when I was a young punter it was all bareback, no-one would consider otherwise.

WayneK
    Now that was a long time ago !!
    I was thinking I must be oldest old fart here, but I am beginning to think otherwise.

I remember one evening driving home from St.Leonards to Bondi area and proceeding up William St to turn right into Victoria St and whilst stop in traffic (before the traffic lights up there) (but after the 1st tunnel) and a young woman got into my vehicle !! She was a WL looking for a ride to Bondi Junction and offered a BJ in exchange for the lift.

I bet nowadays it wouldn't happen, but mainly as we drive around with all our doors locked !!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by local View Post

She immediately took me to the back room which has a shower and said in her normally broken chinese/english, I have special for you, if you make donation... not quite understanding what she was implying I indicated fine..

In comes a young (well probably 28-30) good looking chinese with virtually no english. she puts my change down next to my clothes, locks the door and strips off.

On with the massage, which I can only rate as mediocre (2/10) except the b2b, which even with her "b's" felt good.

on the flip things got quite interesting as she seemed to want bbfs (which is a no no). so she gets out a condom and proceeds to give me a cbj, which honestly felt like a bbbj and probably better than bbfs would have felt. yes this is her forte'

So once she managed to pretty well fill the condom by milking me as much as possible, she quickly went over to the side bench, removed a syringe (no needle) from her bag and sucked every last of my "donation" up, she then hopped onto the table beside me and injected same into her pussy !!

What the !!

Up, I get, quick shower to get oil off and speak to Mamasan.... seems junior has not been able to find an "aussie husband" so is taking "donations" to get a kid born here to convince the dept to let her stay. I quietly explained that it wont work and who ever suggested same was off their rocker or joking. I am sure they don't believe me.

And no, I will not reveal which shop except it is not in the east nor city. (please dont ask).

Amusing story but she is stealing your sperm without your consent. Imagine if we tried to get a WL pregnant by whipping off the condom and shooting inside her without her consent.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    In 10 years time........

Hi Daddy.....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by tpol View Post
    In 10 years time........

Hi Daddy.....
    hahaha thats scary bro

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    I was thinking I must be oldest old fart here, but I am beginning to think otherwise.

I remember one evening driving home from St.Leonards to Bondi area and proceeding up William St to turn right into Victoria St and whilst stop in traffic (before the traffic lights up there) (but after the 1st tunnel) and a young woman got into my vehicle !! She was a WL looking for a ride to Bondi Junction and offered a BJ in exchange for the lift.

I bet nowadays it wouldn't happen, but mainly as we drive around with all our doors locked !!
    that's hot!

Banned

What the !!

I'm really shocked to hear that this Chinese girl attempted to impregnate herself with a customer's sperm in order to have baby. Someone needs to get the safe sex message out to her! I mean straight away!!!!!!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    I'm really shocked to hear that this Chinese girl attempted to impregnate herself with a customer's sperm in order to have baby. Someone needs to get the safe sex message out to her! I mean straight away!!!!!!
    Ok, consider the funny part of the whole episode...

Most Condoms nowadays will have a spermicide in them, so that would be reducing her chances anyway !! (but try explaining that with their jinglish ?)

The comment about stealing sperm ? Well I was asked, I really just didn't understand the question did I ?

Would it bother me ? NO, I protect my privacy, the chance of tracking any donor down is not the easiest.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    hahaha wtf

I was very young when I started.

Oh, and remember "You are only as old as the girl you feel" my friend.

WayneK.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Friday was going past and thought "why not ?"

Yup, same girl, still collecting donations...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Friday was going past and thought "why not ?"

Yup, same girl, still collecting donations...
    Wtf? lol. What place is this?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast