Thread: 24/7 shops

Senior Member(無間使者)

24/7 shops

guys are there any good shops open 24/7, i have been working late recently and a few attempts found most shops closed by 2 am. Are there any shops that offer quality open 24/7?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi Bro

the only one I can think off is the one on Pitt St called Wild Orchid from ages back.

not the flashest place and talent can be hit and miss but price is ok

Senior Member(無間使者)
    thx bro, never been there, will check out if any reviews. i have been to a few shops open overnight but v little choice after 2 am.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    yeh most places close after 2am which can be annoying.

I hvnt been there for over a year so yes, better u check reviews.

some of the pics on site look good though ... wonder if any other bros can share their experience?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by j_highrolla View Post
    yeh most places close after 2am which can be annoying.

I hvnt been there for over a year so yes, better u check reviews.

some of the pics on site look good though ... wonder if any other bros can share their experience?
    Pictures are accurate. Bookings are honoured and you won't get stuffed around by mamasan. Rooms are bare bones but I have to say the place is very clean.

I normally see Tina and Mimi, both offer good service however Mimi can be moody as fuck.

There's also a tall Kiwi girl there with tattoos. She's hot but changes her name everytime I'm there and is always incredibly high, to the point where one time she explained that the shop was actually a submarine. Serious. Still, great service once she stopped talking.

Banned
    Golden apple opens 24/7.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shootermcgavin View Post
    Pictures are accurate. Bookings are honoured and you won't get stuffed around by mamasan. Rooms are bare bones but I have to say the place is very clean.

I normally see Tina and Mimi, both offer good service however Mimi can be moody as fuck.

There's also a tall Kiwi girl there with tattoos. She's hot but changes her name everytime I'm there and is always incredibly high, to the point where one time she explained that the shop was actually a submarine. Serious. Still, great service once she stopped talking.
    Ha ha LOL. Sounds a fun place. I sometimes see a girl Yuna at 12 Euston St Rydalmere and she is high as a kite. Can't speak a word of English apart from Ice, Ice

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by shootermcgavin View Post

hahaha, Thanks for sharing bro !

Vixens 271 at Marrickville are open 24/7

Senior Member(無間使者)
    thanks for the info guys..

Stiletto
    Liaisons

65 Carlton
    67 Villawood
    27 Villawood

Banned
    19a Brodie St and 12 Euston St Rydalmere both open 24/7

Senior Member(無間使者)