Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 227 Broadway goes international

Banned

227 Broadway goes international

Has anyone else noticed how Alice at 227 is turning her Asian menu into an international smorgasbord?

She's now offering Australian, American, German, French, Columbian and other South American girls alongside the usual Asian treats.

Shift in business model? I wonder why?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Maybe there are just more backpackers during our summer looking for some quick cash.

Most shops have given up on backpacking Caucasians simply because they are generally unreliable and either show up late or not at all.

In the last few months I've noticed new Czech, English girls who were on the roster for the following day but were off the roster by 12pm the next day. Turns out they just never showed up.

Too difficult for shops to manage especially when they have to call eager punters up to cancel their bookings.

Banned
    There's nothing wrong with having a lineup that includes non Asian girls. I'm sure the guys would appreciate having some variety in the talent presented to them. What do you think guys?

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Probably many of the Asian student MLs there have gone back home for the summer college/uni breaks, and there is a shortage. I think Alice has had a few "foreign" girls before, but they never seemed to last long

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Probably many of the Asian student MLs there have gone back home for the summer college/uni breaks, and there is a shortage. I think Alice has had a few "foreign" girls before, but they never seemed to last long
    Probably because the non Asian girls are generally backpackers who have run out of money and need to earn some quick cash before continuing on with their travels.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    There's nothing wrong with having a lineup that includes non Asian girls. I'm sure the guys would appreciate having some variety in the talent presented to them. What do you think guys?

I totally agree. There's nothing better than variety and inevitably the chance to sample Caucasians at Asian prices is just too tempting.

Unfortunately, whilst I know that many Caucasian girls "interview" at various shops, very few actually get a position and even fewer hang around for long.

Case in point....Eva the Pole....on all accounts stunning but seems to have disappeared off 227's roster....

378 Pitt used to have a bunch but boss said it wasn't worth the hassle in the end.

If only they had a better work ethic, we'd all be better off!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    I am so over cauc WL/MLs I don't even find them attractive anymore ...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    Me too. Service is generally poor. Asian girls have a service, subservient mentality and generally try to please.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Yup, compare Sing airlines or Cathay compared with Qantas or United

Senior Member(無間使者)
    yeh personally I would just avoid them.... sounds like service will be really bad lol

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tpol View Post
    Struth I flew domestic Qantas recently and if I would have had the in flight meal I would have thrown it up on one of the ugly stewardesses ....

Quote Originally Posted by tpol View Post
    Last few times I fly with Jetstar and Virgin and I had a few eye candies !

Banned
    Struth I flew domestic Qantas recently and if I would have had the in flight meal I would have thrown it up on one of the ugly stewardesses ....
    Equal opportunity stewardesses. Sounds a bit PC!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    And now qantas hires heaps of males who are probably all queer

Banned

Yellow Fever

This is how I knew for sure I had Yellow Fever.

My intro to the Sydney scene 18 months ago was Natty at 227 -- to this day the best RnT I've ever had.

I stuck with the Asian girls there for a long time -- Iris, Natalie, Vivian, Monica, Tina -- until about 3 months ago when I tried Bella, an Italian girl. She was mechanical, and officially the worst session I'd had with Alice's crew.

Like you CunningLinguist, just not interested in the Caucasians any more.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    You should try some of the US airlines, I think they recruit from retirement villages.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Lol ouch!! But I have to agree ...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Spot on there....I think I had 3 generations of the same family working a United Airlines route on one occasion!!

I think there are currently 4 Caucasian girls working at 227 at the moment.

French, German , Aussie and South America! All are working holiday visa so not going to last long except the local gal of course.

So if you are after some white RnT fun at Chinese shop prices then don't wait too long, once they are gone, it's a long wait til next summer.

Cheers

Banned
    I noticed this with Qantas and Jetstar. The flight attendants were not very young or attractive and more importantly, not very friendly. This was also the case with some of the American carriers. In addition, there are many gay flight attendants on Qantas and Jetstar flights. On the other hand, the Asian carriers have young, attractive and cute Asian girls that would be more to my liking.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast