Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 227 Broadway goes international

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    227 is a hit n miss as always with most RNT places
    But when i walk out with only 1 choice of girl which I don't like, i get a whole lot of shit from the Mamasan.
    I always want to go check it out but find it awkward when the mamas goes off at me if I walk out.

Quote Originally Posted by eltran View Post
    Young white girls willing to accept Asian level wages in major cities are pretty much always dirty addicts. No thanks. Choices for white girls are go to the country, go for the older women who aren't in the industry to get their next fix, or expensive.
    Not sure how many young white girls you have seen in an Asian RnT shops but would be interesting to read about your own experiences.

I only saw Lulu the 18 ur old French Japanese girl at 227 and she was pretty good with those big big boobs ! Which, BTW judging from all those big tits photos you have posted would be right up your alley , guess you have missed the boat now . I haven't tried any of the other western girls but there are plenty of reviews on them and they are generally quite positive - may be the backpackers are all clean and good decent girls.......... lol

Previously I have quite a few sessions with western girls (all reviewed) over at 329b King St at the old Newtown Posh and they were mostly very pleasant and enjoyable all at the regular shop fees plus standard $50 tips . One French girl in particular called Ginger was excellent and she was right up there with the best, enhanced C Cup breasts which was a pity but she showed her personality when she told me: stop checking! they are fakes but you can squeeze them ! Awesome girl !

You are free to express your own opinion of course but may be you can back that up with some real reviews -

@@@@@@@@@

Young white girls willing to accept Asian level wages in major cities are pretty much always dirty addicts.

@@@@@@@@@

Any examples ??

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Just saying though. I once saw a Colombian girl here. Very professional and gave me one of the best hj ever.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    My experience is the usual RnT benefits, generally of higher quality. Keep it up 227!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by HumptyDumpty View Post
    But when i walk out with only 1 choice of girl which I don't like, i get a whole lot of shit from the Mamasan.
    I always want to go check it out but find it awkward when the mamas goes off at me if I walk out.
    Really, that's odd? What did she say?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Does Newton Posh still have Caucasian MLs?

Quote Originally Posted by Pixez View Post
    Does Newton Posh still have Caucasian MLs?

Changed management long time ago now !

Try 227 Broadway.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    Case in point....Eva the Pole....on all accounts stunning but seems to have disappeared off 227's roster....
    Eva was indeed stunning... I miss her.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by HumptyDumpty View Post
    Wait is this Alice? I always thought she is quite laid back

Banned

The top shops just don't suffer fools

Quote Originally Posted by sukeong View Post
    Wait is this Alice? I always thought she is quite laid back
    I've always found Alice to be laid back -- over the phone and in person -- so long as you have some idea about what you're doing.

Best of all, she's full of great and straight information about her girls.

She reminds me of Wilson at Ginza. Neither have any time for time-wasters, and they don't suffer fools. Why should they? They both run shops that are successful and busy.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by SushiKing View Post
    Eva was indeed stunning... I miss her.
    Kicking myself on missing out on Eva. Anyone care to share a fond AR of her? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Pixez View Post
    Kicking myself on missing out on Eva. Anyone care to share a fond AR of her? Lol

Lol, same, missed out! hopefully more to come.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    227 - please hire more international / caucasian girls. It was good when Stella and Kelly were around but lacking a bit recently!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    there's no point, they get poached to work at different places very quickly (places that pay better)

Wait till summer, thats when young backpackers comes to Aust!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by vtori1213 View Post
    there's no point, they get poached to work at different places very quickly (places that pay better)
    Anyone know if Kelly has left the industry or just changed shops? If the latter, where is she now?

Thanks

Shop Owner
    Hi all, some our western girls off for a while for personal reasons, some because of their limited visa duration.

Actually most of them had tried non-asian shops R&T before they joining us, they did get paid $10-20 higher paid per job, but longer hours with only a few jobs per day. They enjoyed working with us, they said our clients were nice and gentle.

Main reason I would say, Western girls are easily contented with money, once they have a little bit saving, they like to be relaxed or travel. Asian girls like to continue work and work, which is good, or Sydney will short of girls all the time.

I will get more if good ones come up.
    227 Broadway Massage
    Back door: 2 Grose street, Glebe
    (Corner of Bay St & Grose St, Next to Broadway Shopping Center, opposite to Victoria Park)
    www.massagebroadway.com
    For bookings: 0402 680 999

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Anyone tried the new girl Selina? reviews?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123