Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 227 Broadway goes international

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    I noticed this with Qantas and Jetstar. The flight attendants were not very young or attractive and more importantly, not very friendly. This was also the case with some of the American carriers. In addition, there are many gay flight attendants on Qantas and Jetstar flights. On the other hand, the Asian carriers have young, attractive and cute Asian girls that would be more to my liking.
    Nothing beats All Nippon Air. It seems like they retire the darlings when they hit 30!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I noticed this with Qantas and Jetstar. The flight attendants were not very young or attractive and more importantly, not very friendly. This was also the case with some of the American carriers. In addition, there are many gay flight attendants on Qantas and Jetstar flights. On the other hand, the Asian carriers have young, attractive and cute Asian girls that would be more to my liking.
    The curse of the caucasian dragons... They just can't compete with friendly, smiling flight crew from airlines like Cathay, Singapore and Korean Air.
    TBH I think that the Thai Airways crew are getting a little salty but still leaps and bounds better than any American, British, NZ or Aus carrier.

VietJet has the girls wearing smiles whilst strutting their stuff in bikinis on some of their flights. The female owner of VietJet is set to become Vietnam's first billionaire.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    I used to do some work with United when they flew here many years ago. It was scary having these old boilers trying to hit on me....

Lulu, French/Japan, 160cm, dress 8/9, busty, natural 36D/E-26-36, sun tanned silky skin, age 18
    (Friendly, cute Eurasian with long brown hair. English 7, Massage 6, GFE 6/7)

法蘭西東洋混合體18才爆乳系列 全天然國寶級40G力美少女!

Lulu, trumps them all !

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mattemeiser View Post
    The curse of the caucasian dragons... They just can't compete with friendly, smiling flight crew from airlines like Cathay, Singapore and Korean Air.
    TBH I think that the Thai Airways crew are getting a little salty but still leaps and bounds better than any American, British, NZ or Aus carrier.

VietJet has the girls wearing smiles whilst strutting their stuff in bikinis on some of their flights. The female owner of VietJet is set to become Vietnam's first billionaire.
    http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/lifestyl...t-bikini-show/
    A VietJetAir official told the Daily Mail that the dancing girls in bikinis was a way to "make passengers happy and to improve our customer service."
    http://yaomingmania.com/forum/viewto...12&view=unread

I think I will become a VietJet frequent flyer ...

Banned
    Wow! Great idea but unfortunately, I can't see it occurring in Australia.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    Can't wait for the followup VietXJet ...

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Full credit to 227 for pushing the boundaries and trying something different.
    No harm in trialling a few Western girls in and Asian shop .
    Management just has to ask for feed back and if it is negative then they can just sack them, and if's positive then they keep them on.
    In the end it comes down to the individual girl.
    Yes we are all agreed that in general Asian girls give better service than Western girls, but there are always exceptions.
    Lets see how it pans out ...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    probably due to the summer and all the back packers. low on $$$ and easier then working in a bar/ finding a short term part time job that pays well.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    From website look like massage only. I thought was also FS?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by mattemeiser View Post
    My dad went to Thailand a few days ago, and he noticed that thai's in general have become quite salty. Due to me being part Thai, part Aussie, I would rather date (or choose to fuck/rnt, whatever) an western/japanese/chinese/koreans over Thai's (or just south east asians/middle east) ladies.

I went to one massage place (somewhere in Kingsford), and there was this only lady that came to me. I ask her where's she from, and when she said she was Thai, i ran for the door, haha.

Banned
    I was offered BBBJ once by Iris and once by another girl (a busty figure 8 Thai) who's name I forget. The latter told me it would cost $100 and I said "maybe next time." Not.

One other time I was under the spell of an Indian/Sri Lankan looking girl (promoted by Alice as Thai) with a smashing figure 8 build and a gorgeous face. She was drop dead. She told me she used to work for Air Asia as a flight attendant. She also told me that FS would be on the menu if I made a return visit to 227 and asked for her.

Her name was Rina.

I called 227 about 4 days later to book Rina but alas, she was gone.

So my hit rate is zero from about 10 visits. Perhaps I should just ask.

Quote Originally Posted by jj12345 View Post
    From website look like massage only. I thought was also FS?
    227 is only massage shop. You're lucky if you get anything more, but best not to say anything as you could get the girls fired.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Might have something to do with the exchange rate. The Euro had been declining against the AUD for a while now.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Good point re exchange rates . Agree about United and QAN but Jetstar have some nice hosties ! They pay lower than QAN and domestically recruit younger ladies , also note most of the Jetstar International crews are recruited from and based in Asia now Thai in particular.

Banned
    I just briefly tuned into a viceland (appropriate) show last night. They said that they have a big influx of Romanians and Bulgarians into Germany, and that their service level is superior to the westernised German girls.

They never make it down here though. I wonder if that is what Alfred Wallace, the naturalist, had in mind when he drew the Wallace line that runs through Indonesia?

Plenty of staff changes since the start of this thread. Now only three western girls on the roster :

Kelly - Australian

Cara - Italian

Vicky - America

None of them busty though !

Where the bloody hell are all those busty backpackers I see every where in the City ??

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Plenty of staff changes since the start of this thread. Now only three western girls on the roster :

Kelly - Australian

Cara - Italian

Vicky - America

None of them busty though !

Where the bloody hell are all those busty backpackers I see every where in the City ??
    I just saw one this morning, should have a deck of 227 calling card so we can hand it over to them. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by garfield View Post
    I just saw one this morning, should have a deck of 227 calling card so we can hand it over to them. Lol
    Talking about calling cards: A few years back when Coco was just starting out at Stanmore and doing quite well, one night we were having dinner in a Japanese restaurant in Newtown and we saw this young Chinese waitress who is very cute and very busty. I talked Coco into chating her up and slip her one of the shops card and asked her if she would be interested in doing receptionist for the shop ! Of course I have my own DD ulterior motives !

Unfortunately the girl never called !!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Young white girls willing to accept Asian level wages in major cities are pretty much always dirty addicts. No thanks. Choices for white girls are go to the country, go for the older women who aren't in the industry to get their next fix, or expensive.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast