Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Your favorite girls that have retired/moved on etc.

Senior Member(無間使者) HotSpicyJohnny's Avatar
    Miki & her sister Amy have retired.

Miki got married & has a lil baby girl...now lives back in Thailand...

Amy her sis...is currently visiting Thai...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Wow! It is amazing you get to know that. I had a few encounter with her and was amazing everytime. Good for her now she settled, she told me she used to live in Sydney but love staying in Bris. Hope her new hubby doesn't accidentally stumble on this site.

I still keep in contact with Amy & get to see her for dinner when I visit Syd.

Interesting. Check out the photos in this ad

http://brisbane.cracker.com.au/Femal...fresh/33291182

hahaha...someone has ripped off her photo's.
    Least it might throw the new hubby off the trail if he starts punting/looking.
    Miki is coming back to Oz to live...but not for a few months yet...so I know it's not her.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The one that I missed most is completely different from all of you....

I missed Paula in the Valley.... she is a massage girl but man.....she is amazing!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    From what I heard reading
    Old threads Paula now works at a legit Thai massage shop.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by tuan_87 View Post
    From what I heard reading
    Old threads Paula now works at a legit Thai massage shop.
    Correct,been there. She is still hot. Looks older but id have no trouble at all.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi Guys, in the spirit of the OP, without the other byplay, I really miss Kandy from the arcade in Moorooka. Long gone but never forgotten for the service she delivered at great value. Slightly older but willing. Ahhhhhhhh the days you could drop in on a whim and get a proper massage and gfe ending.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by flamejob View Post
    I was only recently reminiscing about Shangrilar Rampa who operated out of the purple house at 710 Main Street, Kangaroo Point. I visited her a number of times and partook in some of her fantasies, such as nurse. she'd get into character very well. i remember for the nurse one, she brought in an xray of a broken dick which she pretended was mine and then proceeded to kiss it better before the massage. She is also the first time I experienced 'Japanese felatio', which was her filling her mouth with hot Green Tea and squirting down the crack of my arse, before getting me to roll over, taking more mouthfuls and blowing me. She also had a sex swing set up in another room, although I never partook of that. She was a true trooper - and yes, sensational tits ... and body for that matter.. I believe she returned to Spain. Speaking of, her Spanish was bloody good too. God I miss her! I used to see her during the late nineties until she retired around 2005.
    Oh man, that's a blast from the past!! From memory she used to operate out of a house next to the Pineapple hotel on Main St and had a little clock out the front showing when she was free next. I only saw her the one time for a massage... blew a load over those magnificent tits! Ahhh, happy memories..

Quote Originally Posted by kaankaant View Post
    Oh man, that's a blast from the past!! From memory she used to operate out of a house next to the Pineapple hotel on Main St and had a little clock out the front showing when she was free next. I only saw her the one time for a massage... blew a load over those magnificent tits! Ahhh, happy memories..
    haha - that's the one. I saw her quite a bit. She wouldn't take bookings, so there were a few times I loitered around a nearby park or at the Pineapple waiting for her to finish and hoping no other punters would rock up.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    That pub and park seem to be somewhat popular with the forum elite.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My favourite girl was Chloe from Star Massage West End. And Kandy, also from there.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by flamejob View Post
    haha - that's the one. I saw her quite a bit. She wouldn't take bookings, so there were a few times I loitered around a nearby park or at the Pineapple waiting for her to finish and hoping no other punters would rock up.
    That's right, she didn't take bookings! I'd forgotten about that.

I also tried a few times - she must have done ok as most of the time she was busy. Now that I think about it, I actually managed to get in twice but the second time I saw an older blonde woman. Can't remember her name though..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    One of my first punts before smartphones etc was with a Caucasian girl Laura who advertised in the Courier Mail, she operated from a little shop in Stafford, awesome girl, studying engineering if I recall, great massage even greater rack! And an AMAZING reverse ending, sensational body slides, ah man I miss her. That's where it all began for me

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    My 2nd punt ever was in c.2004 with a Swedish R&T expert called Bianca, who operated out of a rented house in Graceville (IIRC). Great massage technique and nude bodyslide. I found her on Australian-babe.com, which had real photos. Sadly, the website is defunct.

http://web.archive.org/web/200406111...hp?lady=bianca

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by oolongtime View Post
    My 2nd punt ever was in c.2004 with a Swedish R&T expert called Bianca, who operated out of a rented house in Graceville (IIRC). Great massage technique and nude bodyslide. I found her on Australian-babe.com, which had real photos. Sadly, the website is defunct.

http://web.archive.org/web/200406111...hp?lady=bianca
    Wow, i remember her, probably my first ever, before i discovered the delights of beautiful women from north of our borders.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    All her reviews said she didn't do FS, but I considered myself one of the lucky few who enjoyed her from my 2nd visit. Not for long, though. Very tight pussy.

She was the only blonde I ever shagged though. It's been all HABs since.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I too had the pleasure of meeting Bianca. One of my 1st ever punts. Would like to do over with my current mindset.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by [url
    http://web.archive.org/web/20040611132215/http://www.australian-babe.com/ausbabes.php?lady=bianca[/url]
    WOW - didn't bring up some familiar faces from a long time ago.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast