Thread: Momo - Marrickville 5

Senior Member(無間使者)

Momo - Marrickville 5

Not really a review so posting here but just a heads up for the boys.

Momo Japanese chick at Marrickville 5 is extremely pretty but an absolute dud. Diamond pricing which is their top girls but definitely not worth it unless all you care about is a hot girl than go for it. No kissing, no daty, no foreplay, nothing. Just blow which not every good at and than jumps on. Asks for switch than basically just lies there like a corpse. Absolute turn off regardless of how pretty she is.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xconcepx View Post
    Not really a review so posting here but just a heads up for the boys.

Momo Japanese chick at Marrickville 5 is extremely pretty but an absolute dud. Diamond pricing which is their top girls but definitely not worth it unless all you care about is a hot girl than go for it. No kissing, no daty, no foreplay, nothing. Just blow which not every good at and than jumps on. Asks for switch than basically just lies there like a corpse. Absolute turn off regardless of how pretty she is.
    Disappointing. Did you speak to the receptionist and complain. You should always do that as this type of service is just robbing you of your hard earned money.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Same as Orange from Carlton bro, I had exactly the same experience, what put me off WL's until Ginza

Junior Member(有D料到)
    if girl iz super sexy and beautiful, 230 is worth even without kissing, touching etc. if a girl is below average face but super best service, i can still get soft

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by woshihuangsedawang View Post
    if girl iz super sexy and beautiful, 230 is worth even without kissing, touching etc. if a girl is below average face but super best service, i can still get soft
    Punters don't pay to see Miss Universe they pay for the service. If she's a sexy glamour puss then that's a bonus & the action would want to match the attraction, especially when you're paying over $200.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Poor u. Just dont come back there

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Choc-O-Block View Post
    Punters don't pay to see Miss Universe they pay for the service. If she's a sexy glamour puss then that's a bonus & the action would want to match the attraction, especially when you're paying over $200.
    Nope, wrong generalization there buddy. Body > Chemistry > Face > Service, that's the pecking order for me.

Banned

To each his own, of course

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Nope, wrong generalization there buddy. Body > Chemistry > Face > Service, that's the pecking order for me.
    For me:

(1) attitude (she's gotta be into why she's there)
    (2) chemistry (it takes two to tango)
    (3) skill (service by another name)
    (4) chemistry (indefinable)
    (5) body (according to personal taste re tits, arse, legs, hourglass, skinny, etc)
    (6) face (beauty is in the eye of the beholder)
    (7) energy (keeping the engines running for a full hour aint easy, even when idling)
    (8) price (you get what you pay for)
    (9) ambience (the shop, the room, the shower area, etc)

There's probably more (an even 10 would have some symmetry) but this is already too long.

Had a beautiful session at Ginza yesterday with Sumi. She scored highly on all of the above.

AR to come soon, for those interested.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    When i saw her i got some dfk, and daty. Guess i was lucky. But your right it seems in this case your paying for the looks not the service.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Pussyhands's Avatar
    I am okay with star fish as when I am inside her face is all that matters