Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Asako

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Asako

Well it had been a long while since my last FS visit and Friday the stars aligned with not being exhausted from work . Spare cash. And a girl that fits the bill to my personal likes. Had seen her on we chat. So msg Jayce to get confirmation of what I had hoped was slim pretty great ass. And could suck golf ball through garden hose. Jayce mention an establishment that she worked at before. That sealed the deal booking was made. Arrived a little early had chance to chat with Jayce while Asako still busy.. when she did come out tall slim very radiant sexy smile in a simplem blue dress. Very tall do Japanese girl and slightly tanned. She grabbis my hand and asked how my day was and ked me away. When we got in room I ask for shower as had come straight from work. She asked if she could join me.. loved that. Gave me a big affectionate kiss and she started to disrobe and I was transfixed just looking at her as it was like having a bottle in brown paper bag and expecting a very nice chilled beer when you peel back bag. Only to find it was a lightly chilled bottle of Cristal. What an amazing body tall slim size 7 meaty C cups I am guessing were bigger than I was expecting or usually see. Small but meaty round as and not one ounce of fat any where. And a very sparsely haired pussy all in all at this point we'll pleased. In shower smooches and washing. Girl is a great kisser . Got out toweled off hand her towel she just said lie there and pointed at bed..wasnt arguing. She climbed on top started kissing me then trailed kissed down neck to nipples gave both a good seeing to not really my thing but not unpleasant. She then cat bathed me down to knees the kicked up inner thigh and started kicking the underside of my malls and right at back of balls. That sensation is INCREDIBLE she look up give big smile and started llcking up side of shaft and then popped cock in her mouth and gave an AV movie quality bj.it was simply Devine. After a good 15 minutes of cheeky grins tongue being applied to all aspects of cock and alternating speeds and depth of suckling was awesome not quite DT but so good non issue. I returned favour kissing her heavy sensitive boons and neck .gave her same cat bath and found she a little ticklish. . Then the feast between the kegs she has sweet tasting very responsive pussy lots of low groan's and head grabbing. And "cumming" was super. On with dom another short bj and 2 legs over my shoulders went in slow deep and hard and mixed it up with just flat out pounding which got low groans cumming and fuck me uttered lowly..changed to only one leg I've shoulder for more deep shaggin then a little side action.she said doggie I pulled out she gave me another quick suck put pillow under her belly and what was in front of my was what can only be described as a visual symphony. Ass well spread and perfect handle big biobs pushed forward by pillow and a very beautiful face contorted in pleasure as I enteed her from behind all see able through the mirror we were facing at head of bead. And everything jiggled as I pounded her from behind was just sublime. Got tired so just gave little pushes as she backed on to me was incredible. She want on top so I lay down .she gave me a suck then climbed on and once all in her smile just beamed as must hit a sweet spot . I got cow girl ridden m then hip's beING rock forward and back she was going 100 mile an hour and I was wrapt watching enjoying . Felt the tingle of impending end. mentioned it she said bj condom off I said yupppp. And she quickly dismounted and gave me flat out bj at this point cock started playing silly buggers goING half soft. So I suggest 69 and sure enough puss on mouth ass in hands the stiffness returned and soon was pumping every last drop into her mouth she didn't stop sucking tIL about a minute til after I cum then race to bath room to spit baby batter down sink . And mouth wash. A few light kisses and cuddles and me on my merry way weak at knees. She was only real age 20 diamond service GIDDY UP . awesome !!!!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Great report , she's a real treat !

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    To be honed I don't think my report did justice to how good it was

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Awesome report my man
    It bring back my good time with her .
    She's a darling .
    Very sensitive boobs

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Very sensitive many places hehe . And very responsive in those sensitive place's . So you are not one bit unclear when you are on the right track. And it shows you are a man of discerning taste Woods Bro she is Awesome!!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Oh yes the responsive bit. So good!

Great deal as well especially during the day!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Ah you have already seen her hehe. Yes the reponsive bit Awesome hehe. No complaints about day time deal either

Senior Member(無間使者)
    ahhh gna try get a booking with her today or tomorrow thanks to your post!!!! cheers

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    HAve fun and report back

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the report, how does she come with aki/Kim? Is she just as pretty?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    She is very pretty

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ouch View Post
    ....She then cat bathed me down to knees the kicked up inner thigh and started kicking the underside of my malls and right at back of balls. That sensation is INCREDIBLE......
    I really really hope that is a typo, or I at least I now understand the reason you picked Ouch as a username! Nice AR!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kezza View Post
    I really really hope that is a typo, or I at least I now understand the reason you picked Ouch as a username! Nice AR!
    ROFL!!! Fucking hilarious mate!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tales88 View Post
    Thanks for the report, how does she come with aki/Kim? Is she just as pretty?
    She is much younger than Kim. I saw Kim in the lineup a long time ago, Kim is around 30 but still not bad looking especially for her age.

Asako is around 10 years younger.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cassius View Post
    She is very pretty
    Agreed. Highly recommended

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Licking and balls hehe kicking would be a little counter productive

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    She is like the AppleI-phone. She is cool ( in the good sense)

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by cassius View Post
    She is like the AppleI-phone. She is cool ( in the good sense)
    Hope her battery life is longer..........

Asako is here today!!! come see her today

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks ouch for such a good AR.

I had tried Asako the other week. She was very friendly and her natural C cup was amazing together those pair of long legs.

Return factor 10/10

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast