Thread: Sara - Cute and lovely

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Sara - Cute and lovely

Date of encounter: Friday, 1AM, 13/1/2017.

Establishment: Erotica12.

Address: 12 Norfolk Rd, Greenacre.

Rate: $160/hour.

I was greeted by the papasan who was very chill and friendly and the general vibe of the place makes you feel quite comfortable. I was shown the lineup, there were quite a few lovely ladies to choose from but the one that caught my eye was Sara.

She has a pretty face with a lovely smile to match. She has long dark brown hair and a very happy, cute schoolgirl feel to her personality (she is 19). The pictures on the website captures her best asset which looks even better in person.

She gave me a nice massage while we got to know each other and she had the sweetest giggle whenever she laughed.

After the massage, she proceeded to give a nice CBJ with all the bells and whistles that goes with it. I wanted to return the favor, so time for some DATY. She was very responsive with her sweet moans, her body writhing in pleasure, and her pelvic thrusts increasing in tempo as she enjoyed reaching orgasm.

The main event was sensual and warm. Sara was very eager to please as we went through various positions with the highlight being from behind and seeing that lovely pear shaped figure culminating to an amazing booty.

Overall, this was a great experience and would definitely have to make return trips.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Nice review and pretty girl too.

Banned
    thankyou for your report

Sara on monday here now0415044899