Thread: 329b Newtown

Senior Member(無間使者)

Unhappy 329b Newtown

Hi There..seeking wise man...

Anybody been to 329b Newtown. I have been a few times ...year 2014/15. Then the shop was closed..recently i think they open again...Used to be many international students with Europe varieties. I am unsure whether they remain international or mainly china. Any good recommendation.

I remember booked a Caucasian lady...busty..and she has a menu (A4 folded in Half, hand written) for me...You know pretty standard..but with price for Spanish...CBJ..etc. (No FS).. too bad, i was a bit green and feel embarassed to browse properly. Only things, i remember was i upgrade the service for more during the session. Man weakness.

Ksteve.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Go yourself and try it out. That's half the fun of punting.

Then you can have the honour of being the first to post a review.

There would be no reviews or advice if everyone took your attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by ksteve_m28 View Post
    Hi There..seeking wise man...

Anybody been to 329b Newtown. I have been a few times ...year 2014/15. Then the shop was closed..recently i think they open again...Used to be many international students with Europe varieties. I am unsure whether they remain international or mainly china. Any good recommendation.

I remember booked a Caucasian lady...busty..and she has a menu (A4 folded in Half, hand written) for me...You know pretty standard..but with price for Spanish...CBJ..etc. (No FS).. too bad, i was a bit green and feel embarassed to browse properly. Only things, i remember was i upgrade the service for more during the session. Man weakness.

Ksteve.
    This shop was Newtown Posh when Sonja was running it and she had some western girls there including an excellent French girl - April ?

She is now running 378 Pitt but I don't think she has much white girls now .

227 Broadway is the place to go if you want Caucasian in an Asian shop price .

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks AhLungor.

Hahaha..hopefully it is not too much to say...you are the legend in punting industry .Lol... the expert who knows everything and everyone..

227 Broadway Alice it is.

Thanks AhLungor.

Hahaha..hopefully it is not too much to say...you are the legend in punting industry .Lol... the expert who knows everything and everyone..

227 Broadway Alice it is.
    Just to clarify, Alice is the boss at Broadway !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes... thanks.. i know Alice...been there thrice... A Korean, Japanese and another so called Japanese/Thai...
    But from recent comments, i saw them going International...

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Yes... thanks.. i know Alice...been there thrice... A Korean, Japanese and another so called Japanese/Thai...
    But from recent comments, i saw them going International...
    Only a small number of cauc girls there, still plenty of Asians, check out the roster.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This is where I lost my massage virginity No caucs at the time though, must go back and try them out now.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This place used to be very good with the caucs girls. Remember a french girl Ginger that was really nice...

Quote Originally Posted by nomoney3 View Post
    This place used to be very good with the caucs girls. Remember a french girl Ginger that was really nice...
    Yeap, Ginger was her name , I mistakenly called her April earlier !

Lovely lady with enhanced C Cups but very friendly and good personality and services !