Name: Jolin
Shop: 127 Regent St Chippendale
Price: $300/hr
Nationality: Chinese

I've driven down this road many times and seen the light knowing its a brothel but never tried. Chance had me in the area and had some time up my sleeve, so in I went. It was early in the day and not so many ladies available. I chose Jolin just because she was the cuter one. She is a short tiny, skinny chinese girl. Not much meat or curves but I do like tiny girls! I wouldn't call her a hotty but she was cute. As this was an out of the blue adventure, I didn't really call up to enquire about the prices nor did I asked when I entered the premises. I simply chose the girl and asked "How much?" $300 bux said the papasan. I paid up. Only that night did I check the website to find out they have an early bird discount of $20. They didn't mention that to me. Was the girl worth $300 in looks? not really. She would fit in the 270-280 category like 42G/No5 girls.

The rooms aren't as nice as No.5 unfortunately. Not grotty dirty but not nice either. There were some type of flies in the shower area but not the type to annoy us.

Not much to say about the service, everything was just as advertised. Some kissing, bbbj, sex and cim.

Had a chat after sex. She is ok with english and can hold a conversation with some help from Google on the more complex vocab.

I don't think I will return unless its by chance like this encounter. I think the price is slightly higher than other quality shops. Also, the photos are fake.