Thread: Jasmine at 7 Cowper Street (Revisit)

Senior Member(無間使者)

Jasmine at 7 Cowper Street (Revisit)

Jasmine at 7 Cowper Street (Revisit)
    Nationality: Chinese
    Date of visit: 13/01/2017
    Services: bbbj, kissing, fingering, daty, fs.

(Look)
    She was away for some time during the Xmas and New Year. Still has the sexy looking eyes and kissable lips with very light make up.

(Experience)
    As she remembered me and that should be a good sign for returning customer with the same and may be better experience. http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...treet&p=932691

Well, still have good eye contact and bbbj with enough suction covering the top to base and balls, 1 fingering is all ok and a bit hairy down there now. I saw a lots of bruise around her waist btw due to needle injections as she was having some slim treatment. She showed me the video and said it was painful. Hope she recover by now and looking forward to see her slim body soon.

Anyway, the conclusion is the first session was much better. This time a few things like cat bath to full body and pussy move/grip are missing. She called me "hubby" now and moan is louder than before.

She seems to be less active and let me do all the move, when asked her to be on top as I was a bit exhausted after the intensive move on the missionary, she told me to keep going as she loved this very much and not move on top.

Refocused and pound her hard to finish off. When out the door, her phone rang so off without the kiss me goodbye and hug.

(Summary)
    Looks 7/10
    Services 6/10

Shop Owner
    Thank you for your review
    New pretty girls today booking welcome

Jenny

26yo E cup 59kg 165cm Taiwan student Gold & diamond service 25yo,E Cup Over!!! 69, AR, CIM, BBBJ.. tongue kiss

纯天然G奶 服务包括洗澡,按摩,颜射,毒龙,做爱,无套口交,口爆,舔小穴,冰火,
    [/FONT][/COLOR]

Services offer: [Nature Oral] [CIM] [69] [DFK] [Body Rubbing] [Boob Rubbing] [Butt Rubbing] [CIM] [B2B Massage] [Stockings temptation] [Uniform temptation]
    ​​​7 Cowper
    7 Cowper Street Granville NSW 2142
    Landline: 0426629688 / 0296377922
    Sun to Thur:10am to 12am, Fri & Sat: 10am to 2am

http://7cowper.com.au/
    Special $100 for 30 minutes full service

Aus99 reviews