Thread: Brazilian girls.

Junior Member(有D料到)

Brazilian girls.

I just went to a good shop saw a really nice person

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Brazil ladies must be everywhere at moment Zen Boutique have 2 hotties from Brazil as well

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I tried to find this place yesterday and couldn't. Where in the complex is it? Am I going blind from too much punting or is there a bit of navigation required?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Which place you looking for ? If Yi then redhill if zen at kangaroo Point upstairs in the small complex near KFC glass door foyer back and front of building

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Zen. I didnt think to look upstairs. I will swing by tomorrow and let you all know how I go.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    There's an attractive South American girl at Ocean Star. I asked for a little extra but got knocked back. Great massage though.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    ZEN

Went this morning, wasn't the best. Massage below average, no tickle, therefore I wasn't tipping. The ML was Korean with too much makeup and a big head. DIdn't do it for me.

Massage: 5
    Looks: 5
    Extras: N/A
    WIR: I doubt it. $70 for an hour is too much given the massage was shit. If anyone wants to convince me otherwise, I am listening. Those Brazilians better be outstanding for this place to redeem itself.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Think u just lucked out on the lady you got. Happens why they call it punting

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I'm keen to try one of the Brazilian girls at Yi this week, can someone PM me with a name, or do I just try to book "one of the Brazilian girls"?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Do these girls provide Brazilian massage? Never heard of such massage but will be interested to read more of it. Any extras?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by pooh10 View Post
    Do these girls provide Brazilian massage? Never heard of such massage but will be interested to read more of it. Any extras?
    The one I saw (works at Yi and Kedron) provided a fairly standard massage. Not as firm as some of the Asians I've seen, but still good.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by pooh10 View Post
    No extras only good Massage

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Check out the 2 Brazilian Beauties Zen Kangaroo Point they been getting all my money lately

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Yi massage

Quote Originally Posted by payingalot View Post
    I just went to yi massage saw a really beautiful girl from brazil during the massage she told me that they now have 3 girls from brazil all new now working there. I asked the boss and she said its true. If you want to know more please PM me I'm happy to SHARE information.
    Hey mate, which yi massage have the Brazilian beauties? Red hill is close to work for me but gaythorne is on my way home

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by matttoo View Post
    Hey mate, which yi massage have the Brazilian beauties? Red hill is close to work for me but gaythorne is on my way home
    Redhill....u might also catch one at OS on the right day.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Thumbs up location of Yi

Hi,

I've tried to google Yi studio without any luck. Can someone pls tell me (Or PM me) the address & phone # please.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by blitzr View Post
    Hi,

I've tried to google Yi studio without any luck. Can someone pls tell me (Or PM me) the address & phone # please.
    73 Musgrave Rd Redhill

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by reddoor View Post
    73 Musgrave Rd Redhill
    thank you so much!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    No worries....cant have u missing out on those sth american honeys.😁