Thread: Fiona, a genuine early 20s young Jap mix, with GFE that will sunk you like Yamato!!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Exclamation Fiona, a genuine early 20s young Jap mix, with GFE that will sunk you like Yamato!!

Quick explanation, the word sunk use in Asian punting people mean you fall for a WL/ML and willing to do anything for her. Fiona is exact that kind of girl. This picture I borrow from the shop roster is 100% her and those who like young Asian girls can see the obvious tell-tale sign why she will sunk you

I am not going to do a typical report. You can read all that in brother massagecriticaus' report here.

Fiona is hard to catch as her shift is not stable. After my first session with her I left my number with her and ask her to notify when me she is at work. Despite how sting I am, I have now see this girl for three times now. The only girl I ever did that in a brothel and I see more session coming...

One thing that she keep drags me back is the GFE. For me it feels so genuine. I think she knows how to make a guy feel right at home due to her Japanese and Taiwanese heritage. Hugs and kisses in the right moment and pace. Not rushing into doing everything and easy going as long as you are not doing things that are really rough. BBBJ with 69, DATY with light fingering.... it all happen so natural just like fore play with your girlfriend.

The sex is just as fun as the fore play. Tight and twisty as her report suggested. You feel her body language that she is naturally passionate about sex and very little acting, just more and more GFE. She make me feel that the two of us are in a melting pot and indeed we melt big time. We were in each other's arms for at least five minutes after the big climax. Before I leave she always clean me up attentively just like any traditional jap/Taiwan girl will do for their man.

I know too well not to fall for a WL but that feeling she gave makes keeping a clear head extremely difficult. At this point, I am truly worry about myself. I actually think I wrote this report to remind myself she is a WL. Well time will see how the next chapter unfold between me and her.

LH out.....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thank you for linking to my AR. Very well written and touchy stuff you wrote.

Agree with you Fiona is really addictive. Lucky I live quite far away from this place or I will be like you

Just a though, there are plenty of trees in the forest, so don't take it too seriously.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by massagecriticaus View Post
    Thank you for linking to my AR. Very well written and touchy stuff you wrote.

Agree with you Fiona is really addictive. Lucky I live quite far away from this place or I will be like you

Just a though, there are plenty of trees in the forest, so don't take it too seriously.
    Thanks for reminding me. I know too well the game lar. Just haven't had such a feeling from a WL/ML for a long time. I think the last one was also from 244!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely heart View Post
    Thanks for reminding me. I know too well the game lar. Just haven't had such a feeling from a WL/ML for a long time. I think the last one was also from 244!!
    Just out of curiosity (and if you don't mind sharing), which girl was it??

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by sydneycheapass View Post
    Just out of curiosity (and if you don't mind sharing), which girl was it??
    That girl was Ada. Thanks to your report. I catch her on her last day and was hooked. When she returned for a short time, I was at 244 almost everyday and it was my best punt last year.....while it last

Junior Member(有D料到)
    That girl was Ada. Thanks to your report. I catch her on her last day and was hooked. When she returned for a short time, I was at 244 almost everyday and it was my best punt last year.....while it last
    Oh mama!! Ada

I still remember her. Really only average face but once in the room, she is unbelievable!! I was basically raping her....

It was so much fun the way that she pretend to push you away. If 244 bring her back I will be there in 9.9 second!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quick explanation, the word sunk use in Asian punting people mean you fall for a WL/ML and willing to do anything for her. Fiona is exact that kind of girl. This picture I borrow from the shop roster is 100% her and those who like young Asian girls can see the obvious tell-tale sign why she will sunk you

I am not going to do a typical report. You can read all that in brother massagecriticaus' report here.

Fiona is hard to catch as her shift is not stable. After my first session with her I left my number with her and ask her to notify when me she is at work. Despite how sting I am, I have now see this girl for three times now. The only girl I ever did that in a brothel and I see more session coming...

One thing that she keep drags me back is the GFE. For me it feels so genuine. I think she knows how to make a guy feel right at home due to her Japanese and Taiwanese heritage. Hugs and kisses in the right moment and pace. Not rushing into doing everything and easy going as long as you are not doing things that are really rough. BBBJ with 69, DATY with light fingering.... it all happen so natural just like fore play with your girlfriend.

The sex is just as fun as the fore play. Tight and twisty as her report suggested. You feel her body language that she is naturally passionate about sex and very little acting, just more and more GFE. She make me feel that the two of us are in a melting pot and indeed we melt big time. We were in each other's arms for at least five minutes after the big climax. Before I leave she always clean me up attentively just like any traditional jap/Taiwan girl will do for their man.

I know too well not to fall for a WL but that feeling she gave makes keeping a clear head extremely difficult. At this point, I am truly worry about myself. I actually think I wrote this report to remind myself she is a WL. Well time will see how the next chapter unfold between me and her.

LH out.....
    Wow she looks young and tender. Nice find Brother Lonely Heart. So she is Japanese or Taiwanese?