Thread: GFE with big tits

Senior Member(無間使者)

GFE with big tits

Keep missing out on Jay from Ginza so wondering if you fellas know any other GFE with big tits that's under $300 an hour. Not picky on looks - just after a good GFE with nice melons that won't break the bank. Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Mawskode View Post
    Keep missing out on Jay from Ginza so wondering if you fellas know any other GFE with big tits that's under $300 an hour. Not picky on looks - just after a good GFE with nice melons that won't break the bank. Cheers.
    There is a good AR on Bunny at 200 Harris. Her photos are pretty hot.

Senior Member(無間使者) Pussy HUnter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mawskode View Post
    I just had a one hour session with a Columbian chick. Been on my bucket list. Lena at Marlenes. 24 Bourke Rd Alexandria. $220 per hour. Breasts were fabulous. Full, heavy, firm, great shape, at least DD for sure, sensitive nipples, and she liked having them played with as well. They are enhanced but very well done and you would never know. She is also a stunner to look at, very attractive, tall, great figure, and very sensual. No kissing, and covered BJ. Only works Sat and Sun. Enjoy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    There is a good AR on Bunny at 200 Harris. Her photos are pretty hot.
    She does mate! Thanks for the tip

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pussy HUnter View Post
    I just had a one hour session with a Columbian chick. Been on my bucket list. Lena at Marlenes. 24 Bourke Rd Alexandria. $220 per hour. Breasts were fabulous. Full, heavy, firm, great shape, at least DD for sure, sensitive nipples, and she liked having them played with as well. They are enhanced but very well done and you would never know. She is also a stunner to look at, very attractive, tall, great figure, and very sensual. No kissing, and covered BJ. Only works Sat and Sun. Enjoy.
    Mate thanks for the suggestion. Do you know any girls that kiss?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Mawskode bro,
    Sounds like you are a bit of a regular at Ginza.
    Are you after big tits natural only or OK with enhanced?
    If you are OK with enhanced then you should definitely check out Shelley, Jolin, or Amber - all excellent girls busty who do a great GFE, and give service as good as Jay.
    If you are after natural only then T- Alin or J Coco are both good options.
    They are not as experienced as Jay but they are busty and very keen to please and give a great GFE

Banned
    Tough decision fellas, many options around town.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Mawskode bro,
    Sounds like you are a bit of a regular at Ginza.
    Are you after big tits natural only or OK with enhanced?
    If you are OK with enhanced then you should definitely check out Shelley, Jolin, or Amber - all excellent girls busty who do a great GFE, and give service as good as Jay.
    If you are after natural only then T- Alin or J Coco are both good options.
    They are not as experienced as Jay but they are busty and very keen to please and give a great GFE
    Hahaha rooter bro you got me nailed on! I love going to ginza. Do you reckon those girls can do a really good spanish? I should go back and check your reviews lol