Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Peggy

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Peggy

I had a lot of fun with Peggy today. I think she may have the potential to be the new Renee or Shirley.

Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    I had a lot of fun with Peggy today. I think she may have the potential to be the new Renee or Shirley.
    Good to hear feedback on this new girl. Can you describe her looks or anything for us what her service is like etc.

I dont think anyone could ever replace Shirley though she's a legend in her own right

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by caff3ry View Post
    Good to hear feedback on this new girl. Can you describe her looks or anything for us what her service is like etc.

I dont think anyone could ever replace Shirley though she's a legend in her own right
    Peggy is Taiwanese...tallish for an Asian girl, maybe 168cm, slim but not skinny and possibly B cups that were augmented with a pair of "chicken fillets" in her bra. Nice pleasant face. She said she was 20 yo...I think maybe 27 or 28yo. Good service. The massage was rubbish but Part 2 was good with a fair bit of pussy play and I think she will be up for more fun with more visits to her, and she did say that she likes people the more she sees them.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Oops...forgot to mention. She has an untamed pussy at the moment...hairy but not a jungle.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The potential to be the new Renee, that's a big call, imagine the pressure trying to live up to those datyliciousblowybisiouscimswalloweycofacelyballlic kiniousfingerbanginglyfrenchkissinglyasslickinglys upercalafragalicticexpaladious standards, .....that's like comparing her to Bradman

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Big call indeed KW after a single visit... but we can live in hope. She gets a look in on your say so at least....and JB, sounds like you were part of the Renee appreciation society!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by kezza View Post
    Big call indeed KW after a single visit... but we can live in hope. She gets a look in on your say so at least....and JB, sounds like you were part of the Renee appreciation society!
    Yes mate, it may be a big call . Maybe because she is new , she may have tried hard to impress. I hope she keeps it up and gives out a bit more.

Maybe I am a bit premature calling her the next Renee/ Shirley Bradman but the potential is there. I do not think she will be a one Test wonder!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well here's hoping she lives up to the initial promise, haven't had much joy in finding a replacement since she left..

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Renee replacement? That's a huge call. She's my next visit, so we'll see.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Saw her last Wednesday after seeing this review. Jesus Christ, can attest to the fact that she had potential to be the next Renee/Shirley.

Had.

Saw her for another session today and something changed. Suddenly restricted to only touching ass and tits when everything short of FS was on offer last Monday. No idea what happened...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I had the same 2nd experience as youngbear and it was last wednesday too.

From my single experience I would not return. Seems like she can be good but inconsistent!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Really?! was going to see her Friday.. happens all too often now, someone new shows promise, a report goes up as do expectations.. the girl withdraws and either leaves the shop or spends her time fending off punters... shame, pic looks so good too

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Renee needs to come back again and Shirley better not retire any time soon, otherwise it looks like I'll be retiring from all of this!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yes mate, it may be a big call . Maybe because she is new , she may have tried hard to impress. I hope she keeps it up and gives out a bit more.

Maybe I am a bit premature calling her the next Renee/ Shirley Bradman but the potential is there. I do not think she will be a one Test wonder!
    Looks like she was trying hard to impress last week! Unfortunately a one test wonder

Junior Member(有D料到)
    She seems accommodating to me!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I just checked the Divas roster and Peggy is listed as a PS+ girl, so it looks like she may be living up to her potential after all.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    As the saying goes YMMV!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I first saw Shirley at Froest St of Hurstville.

Her boobs are not natural.

I then met her once in a shop near UTS and Central station behind a coffee shop but I didn't pick her but took a girl from Beijing called Niki instead. Niki has big and real boobs although I can't really appreciate her service.

Now this Shirley moved to this new Diva.

I am a bit surprised to know she has lots of fans. Maybe her service is very good

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ah well, in for a penny, in for a pound as they say.. first session with Peggy tomorrow after speaking with Ivy about her and Joy, so will see if she really is Renee potential KW! Oh yeah, had a laugh with Shirley and her not natural boobs today.. gave them a thorough examination.. she found it highly amusing

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I think in many cases, you need to break the ice with these massage girls and make them comfortable if you want better service unless they have been working in this industry for a while and already know the tricks of the trade.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast