Thread: Yoyo at 7 Cowper Street

Senior Member(無間使者)

Yoyo at 7 Cowper Street

Yoyo at 7 Cowper Street
    Nationality: Chinese
    Date of visit: 18/01/2017
    Services: cat bath, cbj, lip kissing, fs.

(Look)
    She looks hot and the curves are all at the right place. Long black hair and smooth skin with the 34C natural boobs. Down there is well trimmed and smell nice. Think she must had some perfume on around that area. Her look is very similar to the other girl name- Queeni in my opinion.

(Experience)
    Nice little chat to break the ice and she help to dry my back properly after shower.

A pairs of nice, soft and smooth boobs are just too lovely to play with. Nice responded when kissed on her nipples and she start moaning and stoking my little brother.

Kiss is limited to lips only, after a few kisses she asked me to lay on bed for cat bath. It was soft and light, but boy she know how to use her boobs and bouncing on my little brother, lock mine in between and messaging it with her boobs and tits. Good eye contact with a smile and also checked if I enjoyed it.

Then go for 69 but only limit to the surround area, so really miss out some fun there. A few kisses around below then back on her boobs, cbj is so so and end up dom on missionary. She put a bit of KY b4 the main. Anyway, I continue kissing and massaging her boobs. She took on strong stoking and deep penetration and she continue the moan.

Switch on doggy, she ended up grab a few tissue to remove the excess liquid that were squeezed out. Then I will have to say the view on doggy is amazing!!! Her body, the 🍑sharp that i can still remember and I was looking at how she ate me up by pushing back towards mine ... whole little me were slide into her hole and out ... that's just sensational.

A plus as the side mirror were showing all the move...her boobs were bouncing up and down and she was keeping the moan rhythm. So end up lost control and finished up on doggy, missing her on cow girl as I would expected that she will be good also on ride too.

Looks 7/10
    Services 7/10

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Manager,

Is this the old Yoyo from Shandong Province in China or a new girl? The old one was good.