Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: First time, any suggestions would be appreciated

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelml View Post
    one month later I realised that the pure massage actually provides FS haha, I thought it was a massage place only based on its name "Pure Massage", more like impure massage haha
    hmm this got me very interested in this pure massage place .... time to research lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ask for Helen at Pure Massage, she will fuck your brains out

Junior Member(有D料到)
    From my experience, never try Cracker. I did cracker once, and when i went to the room, i was so disgusted. could see used condoms lying in the bin! go to a proper establushment like 5 star and ginza. ITs a definite bet!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hey guys I'm new in sydney and haven't tried punting here yet. Just need some help with a newbie question, can I just walk out of the shop if I don't like any the their girls?

I have no idea because I used to go to private before coming to sydney...

Quote Originally Posted by JuiceProvider View Post
    Hey guys I'm new in sydney and haven't tried punting here yet. Just need some help with a newbie question, can I just walk out of the shop if I don't like any the their girls?

I have no idea because I used to go to private before coming to sydney...
    Absolutely, it's your money , if you don't like what you see from the line up, just say thank you and walk. Trust your instinct man, if you don't feel right, it probably won't be, so don't waste time and money .

Good luck

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by dammiyt View Post
    From my experience, never try Cracker. I did cracker once, and when i went to the room, i was so disgusted. could see used condoms lying in the bin! go to a proper establushment like 5 star and ginza. ITs a definite bet!
    True. What I realised that those private girls from cracker, backpages or other private online Ads are bit pricey and shit services mostly. Not the value for money in any which way you see, such as age of the Wls, unhygienic place, services don't live up to the promise. Not all but mostly this is the case.
    I only go to private if I pick up an every day next door girl or milf from facebook.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123