Thread: Yuna - tall slender GFE love slave

Senior Member(無間使者)

Yuna - tall slender GFE love slave

I have to confess this was my first time to Ginza. I have to say i was really impressed. The service is up there with many of the posh shops like Stilletto in Camperdown. The facilities arent as nice, but who cares - right.

There was no issue with the booking. My sms messages were responded to promptly. No issue with bait and switch of the girl when i arrived, logistically everything was super smooth.

The first thing i did before booking was cross reference the roster against Rooter's excellent guide to the top ladies at Ginza. Its a great way to review a shop BTW, makes it easy to find the best ladies in 1 simple view.

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...-girls-of-2016

Unfortunately none of the ones on the list were available at the time i wanted so i searched the reviews od the girls available. Yuna came back with positive reviews.

YUNA is
    - in her twenties
    - korean background
    - quite tall 165cm
    - B size cup
    - size 5 (very slender for her height)
    - pretty face
    - gorgeous round ass
    - limited english, but willing to please

She greeted me as i walked into the room. I undressed and stepped into the shower. She undressed to and asked if she could help me. I cant think of anyone saying no.

She proceeded to soap me down all over and wash me tenderly. Yuna then took a mouthful of listerine and proceeded to give me a nice slow BBBJ in the shower. Thats always a great way to start a session. She rinse out her mouth, took some water and procceded to keep up the BBBJ in the shower.

She then stood up and pulled me in for some deep GFE like DFK which was really nice. Yuna is korean and i found the GFE amazing. I keep hearing that the Japanese girls are on a whole nother level. I cant wait to try a jap girl next time.

We towelled up and returned to the bed. I found the hello kitty decorated room quite cute and fitting with Yuna's personality.

I lay down (had just come back from the gym so was feeling lazy) she started with more DFK then proceeded to cat bath me down to cock and ball with lots of teasing. Having my balls in her mouth as she strokes my shaft gently. Expertly putting on a dom as she is blowing without skipping a beat. I dont even notice her purting it on.

She then gets me in and does a slow cowgirl bouncing up and down rhythmicly to the kpop ballad that she has playing off her phone. I ask to switch to doggie and she smiling obliges. What a sight to behold from behind. Beautiful round ass, slim waist to hold as i pound her from behind.

After a few minutes of pounding, I tell her that i want more bbbj, and she graciously accomodates. I didnt ask for CIM, so as i came close to cumming she pulled her mouth off my shaft and gave me a real slutty look as i dropped a load all over her hands and chest.

Wonderful girl. Gave me a hug and another kiss on the way out. Really good service.

GINZA is twice the price of something like Tarenpoint, but probably worth it - i think.

This is going to be difficult. After a taste of Ginza, its going to be hard going back to flying economy class.

Banned
    Nice review River. Thank you. What a superb way to start your Ginza career.

Agree 100% with what you say about the whole experience re booking, arriving, etc. Business class all the way.

Yuna seems to be one of those forgotten girls at Ginza. No-one seems to say much about her, while all the hype goes to the new girls who arrive with fanfare from other shops, or straight off the plane from Seoul or Tokyo. I must look a lot deeper into the Ginza roster.

Just curious -- what number room were you in for Yuna?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Room 9 upstairs.

Quote Originally Posted by Speechwriter View Post
    Nice review River. Thank you. What a superb way to start your Ginza career.

Agree 100% with what you say about the whole experience re booking, arriving, etc. Business class all the way.

Yuna seems to be one of those forgotten girls at Ginza. No-one seems to say much about her, while all the hype goes to the new girls who arrive with fanfare from other shops, or straight off the plane from Seoul or Tokyo. I must look a lot deeper into the Ginza roster.

Just curious -- what number room were you in for Yuna?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yuna s a great girl, excellent service, fun and very warm!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ah you got the hello kitty room. Took me a while to find that one

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There is even s hello kitty on th e ceiling

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ginza Class all the way for me now! Need to get my lazy ass into hear and write my AR on Shelley

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Does Yuna provide CIM service?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by handcockJ View Post
    Ginza Class all the way for me now! Need to get my lazy ass into hear and write my AR on Shelley
    Does yuna provide CIM?