Thread: MIKI: Cute, Pretty, and Sexy ... she is BABILICIOUS!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar

MIKI: Cute, Pretty, and Sexy ... she is BABILICIOUS!

Miki is a tall, leggy Korean glamour girl with a great body and pretty face.
    She's also very sweet and friendly and playful, and nice to chill out with ... and she's a pretty good fuck too.

LOOKS and BODY
    Miki is around early 20s and from Seoul.
    She's a pretty girl with a look that's glamorous and cute all at the same time.
    Definitely some of the famous Korean cosmetic surgery, but not too much.
    She is as pretty and as sexy as any girl you will see in a K-pop video with that classic glamour/cute K-pop look.
    I especially love her long black hair and pouty lips.
    She's a tall girl at nearly 170cm and very slim and leggy.
    Narrow waist and toned tummy with some little abs poking through.
    Nice set of C+ cup tits (enhanced but a nice job), and a generous arse that's not really firm or toned but very squeezable.
    She also has beautiful soft skin and has a gorgeous and intricate tattoo that covers all of her back.

EXPERIENCE and PERSONALITY
    Miki is definitely experienced and has the confidence that you would expect from an experienced girl.
    She is very friendly and GFE for a Korean girl, though not in the same league as the Japanese girls.
    She has a great sense of humour and is a cool chick to hang out with.
    She has only been in Sydney a few weeks so her English is limited but good enough to have a few laughs.
    Her service isn't up there with the best Ginza girls but it is still very good.

DFK and DATY
    Miki is a gentle kisser.
    There are definitely more full on DFK maniacs at Ginza, but her kisses are soft and sweet and very GFE.
    Miki's waxed pussy is beautiful to lick and she responds very enthusiastically to DATY.

BBBJ
    Miki gives a nice BBBJ.
    I've had better, but it was nice and the build up was very sexy.

FUCKING
    Miki is a nice fuck.
    Again, I have had better, but she is nice and tight and puts plenty of enthusiasm into it, and she enjoys herself too.

ROUND 2
    Miki was surprised that I was up for a second round, but was more than keen to go for it again as soon as I suggested it.
    Those long legs wrapped around my neck as I fucked her in mish were awesome!

OVERALL
    Miki looks like she just stepped out of a K-pop video.
    Pretty face, hot body, and that perfect mix of glamour and cuteness.
    She is also a really cool girl to hang out with and a nice fuck.
    She is definitely not up there with the best Ginza girls as far as service goes, but she is a still a great girl and definitely worth seeing.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I should try her next time, I tried barbie and she's pretty good too, maybe late 20s but I think she's hot sexy type. I was told yesterday that barbie gives better service but miki is prettier

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    she definitely has that Korean surgery but a successful one. Nose, eyes, face all done I think. she's for sure my next favourite one at Ginza but also keen on trying out Barbie.

Banned
    She looks hot on the website.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    yeah i saw these two at pyrmont. barbie was definitely better for me. more fun too. shame though because miki is hot as well. well they both are but miki is my type

Quote Originally Posted by dr3w View Post
    I should try her next time, I tried barbie and she's pretty good too, maybe late 20s but I think she's hot sexy type. I was told yesterday that barbie gives better service but miki is prettier
    Thanks bro,
    Yeah I'll do an AR of Barbie soon.
    I agree, Miki is younger and cuter but Barbie is more wild , more skilled and more PSE.

Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    she definitely has that Korean surgery but a successful one. Nose, eyes, face all done I think. she's for sure my next favourite one at Ginza but also keen on trying out Barbie.
    Yeah you should check out Barbie too bro.
    Totally different experience to Miki; more mature, more experienced, more wild, more PSE, more skilled, more confident.
    I actually would love to do a double with Miki and Barbie.
    They are best friends but very different and the contrast between the two girls would be really fucking hot!
    Here is my AR of Barbie:
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...r-a-GIRLFRIEND

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Had an hour with Miki a couple of days ago, just...'wow'. Beautiful. Plenty of girls will give better service but I cant stop thinking about her ass...

Quote Originally Posted by L00ker View Post
    Had an hour with Miki a couple of days ago, just...'wow'. Beautiful. Plenty of girls will give better service but I cant stop thinking about her ass...
    Nice one bro.
    Yeah Miki is gorgeous.
    She looks like a K-Pop princess, but with a very friendly attitude.
    Have you checked out her friend Barbie?
    That's a totally different experience.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Had miki again a few weeks ago, the glamour and seductivness is there but not quite on par on service with the seniors. Easy to talk to but...

Very quick bj in the shower and 2-3 min on the bed edge with ice. She sucks harder when using the dom (on ones which she's brings herself )

Her pussy is fantastic however didn't enjoy too much of that with the 2nd round shying away from daty. Great if you like a pounding . YMMV

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Arghhhh!! Why did this post pop up again?! Just blew my budget for the week on Barbie

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She is still great regardless. Very stunning and just taking it slow is good with her