Thread: K Miki - awesome start to 2017

Banned

K Miki - awesome start to 2017

2017 started in awesome fabulous way at Ginza. My first bonk is actually with Rena Fukiishi, which i just barely made a booking at her last booking slot, Friday at 12 midnight.
    Rena was sooo awesome, she looks even better than her AV, i would recommend her latest AV-Open JAV movie which is group-fuck together with kira-kira JAV stars. Definitely one of the most memorable sweet life-experience that I have.
    Her body is so sexy voluptious with those huge naturale tits but with slim toned body and that CFM looks.

Back to K Miki, i booked KA (Barbie) and K B (Miki) on the first day they started. My first session was with Barbie which I thought already mindblowing and cannot get any better. Barbie body and her beautiful and also naughty look is just so memorable.
    Then after the session, Wilson told me that Miki is even more beautiful....., i say 2017 is going to be a good year!!

When Miki opened the door, my jaw dropped, the girl is so stunningly glamorous beautiful, standing at 170cm tall without heel, her long legs, her hairstyle her beautiful face....breathtaking.
    I would say Miki is at least 9.5/10 in term of look, absolutely K-Pop finest!

I am writing this review after seeing her 3 times and I am going to see her again tomorrow which she promises me that she will wear Shanghainese dress (qibao) for me. She was little bit nervous on first day i saw her, but her professionalism is just outstanding,
    great service, BBBJ, DATY on that most silky smooth juicy pink pussy.
    It just getting better and better the second and third time i see her, she started to show her real personality which is cheeky, very rare i saw a very beautiful girl being so modestly cheeky and friendly!!
    Miki is definitely most hard working girl i have seen and keep trying to be better each time which worries me sometimes as i don't want her to get too stress with this job.
    She put effort to prepare her own costumes and change different costumes each day, she tried different positions to please me,
    One thing that is so memorable is after great BBBJ and I indicate to her that i want to start the main course, she open the condom wrapper, put the condom on my body and position herself 69, so I can enjoy her delicious pussy while she put condom with her mouth.
    I tell you pple, be nice to her and make her comfortable and you will get pleasant surprises from her!

In summary,
    Looks: 9.5/10 (stunner K-Pop finest)
    Body: 9.5/10 Drop-dead sexy delicious, with 170 height, D cups (enhanced) and latina booty, if you don't get a hard-on just by looking at her..., see a docter
    Service: 9 - 9.8/10 GFE and PSE, more intense GFE and PSE when she become more comfortable with you on subsequent visits

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Tried her at ppp shop both of them , nice mate ...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    What's ppp shop?

Quote Originally Posted by Smashing Pumpkins View Post

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by TSQ2580 View Post
    What's ppp shop?
    its pyrmont200, just a small shop next to the cas. Also tried both over there, though they moved shops to ginza afterwards

Banned
    some of fellow punters asked me whether Miki does DFK... oh yeah!! and getting even more intense when she is aroused during sex missionary and my favourite DFK-ing her from behind during doggystyle pisition :P

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Smashing Pumpkins View Post
    Was wondering who was Miki at PPP? I know who Barbie was.

Edit: Nvm managed to find the answers Xd

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiryu0 View Post
    Was wondering who was Miki at PPP? I know who Barbie was.
    Miki was Bunny at PPP

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by HattoriH View Post
    Miki was Bunny at PPP
    I assume she still has her tattoos? Cos I don't see them in her Ginza pictures anymore. I assume it might be taken in from a smart angle.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiryu0 View Post
    I assume she still has her tattoos? Cos I don't see them in her Ginza pictures anymore. I assume it might be taken in from a smart angle.
    Yep my mate has seen her at PPP and Ginza and can confirm its the same person. He says that the tattoo on her back is quite large and can either be a hit or miss based on sex appeal whether it turns you on or not.

I'm assuming the tattooed pics are more recent though. She looks amazing but wished she smiled more like Barbie in her photos.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtitlover View Post
    its pyrmont200, just a small shop next to the cas. Also tried both over there, though they moved shops to ginza afterwards
    do i smell war?

anyway, damn it, she's girl who may make me breaking my own rule of no returns