Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Tough case. What should we do???

Senior Member(無間使者)
    scooper, correct I showed a lack of empathy because she should have had the common sense (i.e. smart enough) to understand the risks of not asking for upfront payment. I would say the same if my girlfriend makes the same mistake. Also, $25 is nothing to a ML who provide extras. I know all too well.

I brought up the tax issue because they appear to make a fuss over the $25 loss (the result of their carelessness) yet they chose to reap the benefits of not paying tax. In other words, they are happy to cheat the tax office but make themselves to be the poor victim over a small loss (again, through the carelessness of the ML). Is that reasonable? I don't think so. See my point?

So what if my ML girlfriend uses the tips that customers give her to buy me beer?

Is it longer the customers' money? No.

Is it her money? Of course yes.

Should she pay tax? Yes I think so.

Should she buy me the beer? That's her choice and she willingly chooses to.

Am I entitled to the beer? Yes.

Do her customers have any valid reason to complain about me receiving beer from my ML girlfriend? No, because it is not your money any more. You paid my ML girlfriend for your relaxation and she willingly chose to buy me beer.

Do I feel guilty? No. She is my girlfriend. I look after her and she looks after me.

Just because you are a ML's customer doesn't give you the rights to dictate her how she spends her money. She has a life outside her work.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by beta101 View Post
    hahahaha

When lebanon sends its people, they’re not sending the best. They’re not sending you, they’re sending people that have lots of problems and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They're rapists…
    Actually, lots of my Lebanese clients are quite good and generous. But drugs, maybe. I've seen some using it during sessions at KC before.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Your so called gf could be getting banged every day at work as ML 😂

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomercy View Post
    Your so called gf could be getting banged every day at work as ML 
    I'm sure she saves that only for her bf

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nomercy, she could be but I don't think so. She said she doesn't. You can only trust a person as much.

See the thing is, and quite sad, you could have a girlfriend or wife who works in the mainstream norm (e.g. retail, hospital, hospitality) or in the social high end (e.g. legal) and she could be having an affair with her boss or a colleague. That would be more disastrous you would say because your expectation is, she is well behaved. No different than a guy working in retail (just say) having an affair and cheating on his missus.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Maxybro, not sure if you are being sarcastic but not all MLs do sex. Just because a girl works in a massage shop doesn't mean she doesn't have some pride in herself.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Pretty sure there's a higher chance for ML to get banged at work🌚 Surprised you accept your gf to jerk guys of, get her tits fucked or sucked and +++++++🙈

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TallyHo View Post
    shootermcgavin, the amount of money a ML earns is way more than many ordinary hard working people. And a number of these MLs spend the money to fuel their luxurious lifestyles. And after work, some will just brag and laugh about their customers. So they are not as innocent as you might think they are - so take your rosie glasses off.

I have asked many MLs on why they work in massage shops - almost all said it is the money and the next common response was other work is too hard and don't pay enough.

You might not have liked what I said, but it is pure blunt facts and common sense. And yes, the money you give to a ML is her money and she can do what she wants with it - for her boyfriend, her husband, her family, her general living expenses, her education, her expensive lifestyle. So enjoy your sessions with your MLs, but dont question and complain what she does with her money. And if my girlfriend is willing to share her income with me then it is because she wants to.

I don't brag, but just stating the facts to help you open your eye.
    You're using a very basic straw man fallacy in your response which shows you are not capable of engaging with my points raised. Nowhere in my previous response did I allude to having an issue with how ML's spend their money. Nowhere did I refer to them as innocent. I certainly do not wear "....rosie glasses" (I believe you mean rose tinted glasses?).

I stated that your attitude in a public forum is irresponsible regarding customers seeking to rip off ML's.

Whether they are new to the industry, or hardened pro's having a bad day is besides the point. You wouldn't endorse trying to leave your hairdresser/barber without paying because they didn't ask for cash up front, why do it to an ML?

If your partner or her friends are saying the job is easy, perhaps they are hardened ML's used to selling their bodies at this point? It doesn't mean all will be in the same mindset. It doesn't mean it's okay to rip someone off in their place of work.

I've said all I have to say on the matter. Enjoy your beer and I hope nobody tries to rip your missus off in the future lest she realise your lack of empathy and have you explain to her that's it's her fault for not being street smart enough.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Babycat View Post
    Case 1:
    That lady had a client going for the $50 offer after asking her how much for it. When everything finished, he gave her $25 and explained proudly to her that he was "so generous" to her as he paid extra $10 tip. She was shocked and told him that not $15, but $50. .
    Getting back on topic.

Look at it this way, she lost out on $25. If she considers it to be one of life's lessons then it's going to be one of the cheapest lessons she could learn from. Sure she got taken advantage of but who hasn't lost a bit of money in their life for something they weren't happy about.

As for him being a lawyer, there's no significance there as they aren't smarter than anyone else or entitled to special privileges. In a Roy Morgan survey this year only 35% of people trusted lawyers anyway.

Your so called gf could be getting banged every day at work as ML 😂
    Not necessarily, not all MLs provide FS and many of them who have husbands or boyfriends only do RnT and no touching below and we should all respect that . So please don't stereotype all MLs .

Cheers

Maxybro, not sure if you are being sarcastic but not all MLs do sex. Just because a girl works in a massage shop doesn't mean she doesn't have some pride in herself.

While I don't agree with everything TallyHo is saying but I think his openness about his gf being a massage lady is ok and he obviously is very confident and comfortable in their relationship, so good on him.

cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    shootermcgavin, in several of your posts, you tried to say I am a loser by portraying that I should feel shameful for accepting the things my girlfriend gives me. It appears you did this to try discredit me on my earlier responses to the main topic.

So a response on why it is ok that my ML buys me drinks is warranted.

When my ML girlfriend willingly spends her money she gets from customers on me, it is because she loves me. And we look after each other. A simple equation that you need to accept and respect.

But according to you, I am a loser?

What an utterly garbage and immature remark you made.

PS. I have responded many times to the main topic. The fact is, if the ML had asked for upfront payment, we would not have this thread - simple. Like I also said, 50% of the MLs I met first time, took this precautionary approach. Why? Because they were smart.

And am I endorsing what the con artist did was good? Nope. I think he is an arsehole. I mentioned it in my other posts. But is it his fault for outwitting the ML and other MLs? Nope. Because all his victims could have been more street wise - lesson learnt.

My dear child, shootermcgavin, MLs are not innocent. Why so protective of them? That's why, you should take your rosie (yes, short for rose tinted) glasses off.

Quote Originally Posted by shootermcgavin View Post
    I wonder how many times Tallyho's missus has beat my meat for me?
    No dramas, enjoy! I certainly enjoy the freebies I get on top of the standard service. Hope that drink washes away the taste of my, well, you know.
    - Bragging about your living expenses and rent being provided for by another man's cum is pretty beta.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxybro View Post
    I'm sure she saves that only for her bf
    It it works for TallyHo. Then that's all it matters. Nor for us to judge right

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Pretty sure there's a higher chance for ML to get banged at work🌚 Surprised you accept your gf to jerk guys of, get her tits fucked or sucked and +++++++🙈
    Very good comment!

Definitely a difficult thing to deal with at first but she has assured me on certain things. And from experience, some of the MLs I met before were totally so strict on what I was allowed to do.

At the end of day, where is the guarantee that your girlfriend or wife, regardless of her occupation, is not getting banged by other guys. So it boils down to the individual person, and you just hope you have made the right choice.

So I look beyond her occupation, and put a rating on her, such as,
    Her personality
    Her attractiveness
    How we get on with each other
    She is not a gold digger

She satisfies me in many ways so that is enough to keep things going.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What sort of lawyer would care so much about $25 and try to skimp on that? He is probably lying and trying to boost his ego. Talk him down, he won't come back to the shop ever again if he is humiliated

Banned
    shootermcgavin, in several of your posts, you tried to say I am a loser
    I don't think I called you a loser once. You might be projecting on this one son. Clearly your jimmies are rustled.

**EDIT** just found the ignore function using desktop rather than mobile. Goodnight sweet Prince TallyHo! Yewwwwwww

Junior Member(有D料到)

well said

Babycat, want to know my advice?

Your friend's friend need to wise up. You mentioned similar thing has been going around, e.g. next door. If she was aware of it, then she should have asked for the money upfront.

About 1 in 2 new MLs I met for the first time, before, would ask for upfront. Sounds like she was too naive or careless.

I don't see the guy as a bully, more like a con artist who has more balls and wit than the MLs and shop owners he has tricked.

I don't respect what he has done, and yet I don't have much pity on the girls he has tricked. Why? These girls don't pay tax on what they do so if someone rip them off, then the girls shouldn't complain.

She can complain when she starts paying tax.
    correct -- at 2000/week untaxed, one needs to earn 140k/year pretax in oz. that is less than 1% of legitimate PAYG earners out of 24 million in oz, it usually takes a fair while to earn that and the job is usually far more draining than taking off clothes. massage money is exported out of australia with a shoddy study visa to come and just work. what the guy did is on principle quite wrong, but a thief can't complain about being robbed by another thief , when they themselves more than likely are not declaring cash income. it is the cost of doing illegitimate business no matter how one looks at it and its a pretty low cost when the total income is summed.

1. everyone works more than 20 hrs at different shops with a study visa, that is illegal
    2. provide a regular service which is not a 1 off , there may be a license, but its almost certain such cash is not declared and transferred via some wire transfer method to their home country without paying any tax on it in this country.

Banned
    Babycat how much do you think the average ML earns per week ?

Quote Originally Posted by Punterman View Post
    Babycat how much do you think the average ML earns per week ?
    It's around 500 per day, give and take.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    nothings black and white

if it was such easy money and a great job every girl would be doing it

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast