Thread: Jenny - Great Kimchi!

Senior Member(無間使者)

Jenny - Great Kimchi!

Been a while since I been at 5 star and thought Id take a visit for some kimchi.
    After seeing who was available I thought I'd take a gamble and try Jenny. Boss tells me she is very cute and has great service and he's never steered me wrong before so made my booking and set out to remind myself why 5 Star is simply one of the best shops in Sydney.

Arrive and in the waiting room I hear a sweet voice asking the boss where her boyfriend is tonight. Then into the waiting room walks this Korean glamour that was well above what I was expecting. I do like how the girl greets you at the waiting room and you walk up to the room hand in hand (and hand on her ass).

Details:
    Looks: Jenny is very attractive. She is a very approachable kind of attractive where she looks stunning but you can still connect with her and see that she is both fun and naughty. She has long black hair with a highlight or two and gorgeous eyes that just draw you in.

Body: Simply great body. she has big tits for a k girl, I think they might be bolt ons but honestly you couldn't tell. Trust me I gave them a very close inspection *wink* and couldnt fault them. She has a great shapely arse that bounces on your cock in the most beautiful way. Even with the curves she doesn't have any fat to speak of. Her tummy was flat and her curves were exactly where they needed to be. Not your gym junkie type body but exactly what I look for in a girl. with her shoes off she stood comparably about the height of my mouth. I'm 5'11" so I'll let you figure out what that should be. For me it was the perfect height to hold her and not have to crouch down for a kiss. She has a nice clean shaven pussy because ... yeah because everyone know a clean shaven pussy is the best!

Service: Service was awesome! OK So I worried at first because we got in the shower and it was pretty much just a shower. There was kissing and fondling but no shower bj. After the shower though things heated up really fast and there was no need to worry. She took me to the lounge in the room which was an awesome treat instead of going straight to the bed. Very GFE service where it felt like I'd brought a girl home in my younger days and we started by making out on the lounge. Lots of DFK and DATY and bbbj on the lounge then across the room and eventually onto the bed. By this time Jenny was seriously wet. This girls gets very wet guys, she clearly enjoys her job (or I was doing something very right). More BBBJ, DATY along with a cat bath both ways and somehow I didnt even realise that she had put a dom on me. Her pussy is wet but still very tight. She really enjoys fucking and can start to get pretty wild. For my session she didnt make me go through lots of positions but makes sure that the three positions we did do were incredibly memorable. That was right up my alley because I sometimes feel the girls that do any more than three positions might just be going through a set routine that they do. In this case it was very natural and organic in the way that the session progressed. Afterwards she wouldnt let me go. Just kept kissing and fondling and small talk and laughing.

Personality: Cannot fault it. I think I connected better with her than any other girl before. A combination of her looks and her friendliness makes you feel very comfortable talking, flirting and playing with her. Her english is good for the short time she has been in Aus though we also spoke a little korean from the limited korean that I know. Honestly at no point did this session ever drag out.

To sum it all up Jenny is a total GFE package with looks, personality and service. Amazing in bed (and off the bed) and get very horny. Return factor is a definite 100% yes! I'm already thinking ahead to see when will I have the time to visit 5 star again.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Jenny is awesome girl and awesome gfe and service like her pair of milk .....

Nice, saw her in the corridor before and was stunned by how pretty she was. Looks like she has the service to match. K girl with full shaved pussy are rare, reminds me of Gina which is one of the most perfect bald pussies I've ever seen

Thank you Mr Bam

Stunning Jenny....just for you

Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au

All 5* Reviews : http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.p...tar&order=desc

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks mate! Can't wait to see Jenny again. Anna looks like a winner too! Must try soon!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I saw Jenny last week and thought I'd give my experience tailed on this AR.

I booked based on bro BAM and womanisas comments.

Looks: I was personally disappointed, was expecting a cute girl. In my opinion she looks early 30s and you can easily tell that she has implants from touching. She didn't have any outstanding features but she isn't terrible either. If I was scoring for looks out of ten, I'd give her 6.5-7.

Service: was very good, no complaints here, got long extended bbbj, sex was satisfying in several positions and I made her cum several times.

Overall: Was an okay punt, once was enough for me, didn't feel value at 300/hour especially when Wendy is 320/hour.

Feel free to pm me if you have any questions and I'll try to help you Bros out.

Quote Originally Posted by gggb View Post
    I saw Jenny last week and thought I'd give my experience tailed on this AR

Service: was very good, no complaints here, got long extended bbbj, sex was satisfying in several positions and I made her cum several time.
    Our Name Says It All

www.5starcity.com.au

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 5 Star City View Post
    Thank you for being so petty and making that comment
    Now it'll take more to make me visit your shop again and I'll happily take my business elsewhere.

And just so you know, she made the comment to me that "she came several times", it seemed legit enough, and if it wasn't I don't really care.

Now I know that my comments weren't the most positive but you could have taken this as an opportunity to either reassure bro's that she is quality or offer some kind of insight or reasoning.

I'm not sure who decided it'd be a great idea to make such a cheap reply to my quick review... I'm only trying to give an honest punters review of his experience to help other bro's with their expectations.

If you are the owner, I suggest you reconsider your business practices, if you aren't, I'd suggest you have a chat with your staff about what they say and how it can adversely impact your business.

I really could go into much more depth about my thoughts currently but I don't see the value in aggressively going after a shop who has provided services that I've generally enjoyed in the past.

I wish you the best of luck 5star and hope you take this criticism on board in a positive way.

Wow relax BOSS

a few is not a rude comment

Making a WL cum few times...You are either a Superman lover

Or she is really horny for YOU

Its a compliment

Why so upset BOSS

Relax relax....No Offence ok
    Our Name Says It All

www.5starcity.com.au

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sorry you didn't think she was attractive. Personally she is right up my alley. As I said a very approachable attractiveness. Kind of like a girl you would see in the office and start flirting with. I think you're seeking the k pop kind of girl. Personally I find that look good but no connection. Different strokes for different folks.

Glad to hear you agreed with me on service. Yeah she was a great lover.

Next time you go explain to the boss what kind of girl you like. He's pretty good at finding the right match for you.

Quote Originally Posted by gggb View Post
    I saw Jenny last week and thought I'd give my experience tailed on this AR.

I booked based on bro BAM and womanisas comments.

Looks: I was personally disappointed, was expecting a cute girl. In my opinion she looks early 30s and you can easily tell that she has implants from touching. She didn't have any outstanding features but she isn't terrible either. If I was scoring for looks out of ten, I'd give her 6.5-7.

Service: was very good, no complaints here, got long extended bbbj, sex was satisfying in several positions and I made her cum several times.

Overall: Was an okay punt, once was enough for me, didn't feel value at 300/hour especially when Wendy is 320/hour.

Feel free to pm me if you have any questions and I'll try to help you Bros out.

JENNY is Beautiful....

No need to apologize

Loving now
    Our Name Says It All

www.5starcity.com.au

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Soooo, in all honesty who is more attractive? Jenny or Wendy, I am a very indecisive person and am having a tough choice of who I want to see.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Asians look younger than they are. Even the shops at 310 has some in early 30s. Besides they still look good , feel good , what difference does it make

Junior Member(有D料到)
    great review and thanks for uploading pic

Quote Originally Posted by down2fish View Post
    Soooo, in all honesty who is more attractive? Jenny or Wendy, I am a very indecisive person and am having a tough choice of who I want to see.

You decide Bro
    Our Name Says It All

www.5starcity.com.au

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    People have their own bias, review is just for more information. Respect all opinion

Quote Originally Posted by NoLove View Post
    People have their own bias, review is just for more information. Respect all opinion
    Thank You Sir
    Our Name Says It All

www.5starcity.com.au

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Jenny is awesome girl , awesome gfe ...

Quote Originally Posted by 5 Star City View Post
    Thank you Mr Bam

Stunning Jenny....just for you