Started off 2017 with this new Girl at Greenacre about 2 weeks ago.
She is a thai girl, about 160cm, B-C cups natural tits, has pretty face and sexy body. she has white skin unlike other thai girls.
I paid $100 for half an hour session.

I did not have much time to spend on that day, so I booked her for only half an hour. Into the room, I took the shower while she was getting ready. She was wearing hot black lacy lingerie. As soon as we met, we started kissing and hugging each other as if we were long lost couple. she has braces , so she only does light kisses. I took her bra off and started licking those soft nipples while grabbing her ass. She took off her remaining clothes and started giving me slow and sensual CBJ. It felt so good that I had to stop her so that I don't cum too early. she laid on the bed and I started kissing her body and started DATY on her. She was already wet. I put my one finger in and kept licking her clit. She knows how to control her pussy muscles, she squeezed my finger by contracting her muscles. When she does that her pussy feels super tight.
I indicated I was ready for the main meal. She rolled the dom on and started grinding my cock on Cow girl position, We went on with several positions including Missionary, Doggy and few standing positions too. She is so light that at one point I lift her onto my arms and started stroking from below but could not go longer than a minute. she rode me again on cow girl position for few minutes while I was licking her nipples. the view of her ass looked so great when I pounded her on Doggy. So I wanted to see that ass again. I asked her to try reverse cow girl position. As she started, I felt her pussy is very tight on this position and she went on very fast along with using her pussy muscles. I could not hold any longer and filled the dom. I don't if she did not realised that I had already cum, but she kept going on. I told her that I came and she smiled and started cleaning me. We still had few minutes. I had conversation with her about her private life at the beginning. We continued the conversation, and she gave me a great massage as well. She used to work in legit thai massage shops and is well trained.

Overall, it was a great session. I have not seen her on roster recently. I wanted to see her again as we clicked very well. I just wished if she does DFK as well, it would have been an icing on the cake.