Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SS LB BBBJ Ummm.... what?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Now the interesting part. Myself and a few friends have been asked by management if we would be interested in booking this service. And to my knowledge have all declined We have spoken amongst ourself as to what the correct protocol would be. And came to the conclusion that there would be a particular punter who would be into that and book,so no prob with them. And in the case of a walk in , it would be made clear at the start that this is how things stand, as I'm sure there would be some ppl who would far from fucken happy being deceived like that. So am quick shocked that it went down like that.

Having said that am a little curious so will be sending a pm for a name. As Iv heard that guys give the best head.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Haha sure is a ladyboy. Shes been there for a while now.i only get the real woman

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bravo!! How long was your solo shower when you got home in shock?

Great story.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone got pointers as to who is good for extra extras? I've tried L and C who were excellent but haven't been able to get anyone else.. (aside from an obvious LB)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This is my regular place. Have tried many there but never notice any LB.
    MM or anyone else could PM me the name so I can avoid. Thanks

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Ull know when u see her.taller than the rest. Also thai.most of the girls there r cute Koreans & a very sexy Russian.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She Is on WeChat and is open about being LB. she is very beautiful indeed and is some great pics. I have not had a massage with her but she is always very pleasant when we meet. She also use to be at Stanley st for a short while.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    She? My understanding of she is born female. If u were born with a dick then your a male. SS should always tell anyone who sees this person this is a LB. The customer is the one who has to live with the deceit if their not that way inclined and havent been told.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by reddoor View Post
    She? My understanding of she is born female. If u were born with a dick then your a male. SS should always tell anyone who sees this person this is a LB. The customer is the one who has to live with the deceit if their not that way inclined and havent been told.
    It is wrong on every level if they don't tell a customer. I won't bother to go there. Don't matter how you will paint it she is a he very simple that's why his called a lady boy. Every customer should be told

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The counselling works but I am still a damaged soul.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    C'mon LBs ain't so bad. In my experience they try harder than most MLs to be the perfect woman. At least she didn't have a 'D' to swing at you. 😂

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Lb ss

Hey guys just hoping i can get more info on the lb. Whats her name? And is she at stanley street?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollz View Post
    Hey guys just hoping i can get more info on the lb. Whats her name? And is she at stanley street?
    Come on dude did u read the thread. All the info is there all u need to do is ring up and ask. She has answered a couple of times Iv called. U can spot the voice

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Interesting story Manilaman, nearly put me off punting lol .I hope I never have to tell a story like this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12