Thread: Chinese New Year with Selina - HNY Indeed!

Senior Member(無間使者) henry_lawson's Avatar

Chinese New Year with Selina - HNY Indeed!

I've seen Selina a few times now and she is just gorgeous company. She is a pretty Chinese girl, tall and leggy, with a well-proportioned B cup (looks like C in her sexy push-up outfit). Selina has a very feminine and generous nature, and despite me seeing her previously, when I arrived and she happened to be at reception she didn't presume I was there to see her. I took this as a sign of her gentleness - some ladies would apply the guilt pressure to have you pick them. The massage was slow and sensuous, and the prolonged build-up led to one of the best releases I've had in a long time. Thankyou sweetheart!

I don't think I've had a disappointing session at Summerville, and my count is nearly once per month over the last nearly 2 years. Summer really does a great job of selecting her girls, and keeping only the best.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by henry_lawson View Post
    I've seen Selina a few times now and she is just gorgeous company. She is a pretty Chinese girl, tall and leggy, with a well-proportioned B cup (looks like C in her sexy push-up outfit). Selina has a very feminine and generous nature, and despite me seeing her previously, when I arrived and she happened to be at reception she didn't presume I was there to see her. I took this as a sign of her gentleness - some ladies would apply the guilt pressure to have you pick them. The massage was slow and sensuous, and the prolonged build-up led to one of the best releases I've had in a long time. Thankyou sweetheart!

I don't think I've had a disappointing session at Summerville, and my count is nearly once per month over the last nearly 2 years. Summer really does a great job of selecting her girls, and keeping only the best.
    Thanks for the report! Sounds promising.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Yes she really has a great body and a pretty face IMHO

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Great review. Sounds like a great place

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sounds like a great place

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Best place with great massage from all the girls nd had 2 shower.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Think I have to pay Summer a visit!