Thread: Bookings and failure to honour them

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Bookings and failure to honour them

Well today . And not for the first time but definitely the last time been dicked around by D.O.S / IRENES 741 george. today msg them to see if certain girl i like was working . She was. I confirmed what time she was working to . They said 8 so i ask for 6.30 a safe time for my business to be finished for day and time to get bsck home to city for booking.. their reply was available at 7pm . Soi said no problem 1 hour plz. All booked ,then an hour later or so . I get message sorry she is now booked 6 til 8..i replied i ask you for for time you told me when she was available. And i agreed to that time.. the response.. she is very popular girl....well funny i knew that.. THATS WHY I MADE THE BOOKING IN THE MORNING.
    Fortunately she works Star on Sussex on
    where the lovely girl on front desk is well organised and knows her stuff never a problem with bookings.. just most girls there very pretty limited service. Just means had my 2 cents worth of opinion here and the small number of shops i frequent has just decreased by 2.

Sorry to hear that ouch !

I for one is very particular with my booking time as these days I only have very limited opportunity and if any, it will be that one and only time slot and it's either my exact time for the girl I want or nothing !

Plenty of fishes in the city though, sure you will have a fine replacement!

Cheers

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I am exactly same Ahlungor bro . The only reason i been going back to this shop is for this 1 girl and .like you monday to friday i am on go 12 to 14hrs a day i am very limited in my availability. So when i do try to book i make sure i got plenty of time to get there on time. I hate being late. I been seeing that girl on and off for couple years.. but still see an old favourite from sl from 6 years ago every few weeks..still unbeatable service and looks combination wise. No real drama. And Moon at summers place been greedy last 6 months max i usually see is 2 ..so i dont piss them off wanting to see them too often hehe. So not a huge deal ,just not impressed with point of making booking. Is to confirm when u arrive and leave so others dont get that time slot. If u cant honour that. Dont take bookings just take who ever comes along.l

As one punter said on here, water is wet, the sky is blue, you will inevitably get shafted at some point when you make a booking.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yep, timely bookings and honouring those once you've made them are the no1 reason a shop will get my business.. I usually book through wechat with no problems at the shops I go to but then I tend to book early... nothing worse than looking forward to something and having that snatched away from you!

DOS did that to me last week too - booked Peggy, they said ok, confirmed, but over an hour later msg me back saying sorry, booked! I think a regular or longer booking turns up so they chucked me out...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yeah, Peggy is crazy hard to book. She must be quite popular..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raqu View Post
    Yeah, Peggy is crazy hard to book. She must be quite popular..
    Peggy is definitely worth a visit.
    I find that its better to book with Ivy than her receptionist girls. But theres this hot receptionist girl that wears glasses. I always ask if she does massage overtime I see her. Maybe she'll crack it one day.

Quote Originally Posted by HumptyDumpty View Post
    Peggy is definitely worth a visit.
    I find that its better to book with Ivy than her receptionist girls. But theres this hot receptionist girl that wears glasses. I always ask if she does massage overtime I see her. Maybe she'll crack it one day.
    I never got Ivy on the phone, always get one of the receptionist , love to get Ivy though and have some saucy conversations, she is always lots of fun and very open !

I don't go to George St or Sussex St much until recently and only saw the one girl Emma. Once at Sussex and three times at George . All at my specific time slot and it was fine 4 out of 4. So I have no complaints- now that I said it, I probably have destroyed the harmony and something May stuff up next time........ lol. YMMV of course and that goes with the booking process.

Just my four cents .

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Booking fails and slow replies are the worst

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    I never got Ivy on the phone, always get one of the receptionist , love to get Ivy though and have some saucy conversations, she is always lots of fun and very open !

I don't go to George St or Sussex St much until recently and only saw the one girl Emma. Once at Sussex and three times at George . All at my specific time slot and it was fine 4 out of 4. So I have no complaints- now that I said it, I probably have destroyed the harmony and something May stuff up next time........ lol. YMMV of course and that goes with the booking process.

Just my four cents .
    Yeah I agree its difficult to get Ivy on the phone. She isn't working during the day and only turns up at about 5pm. So I agree, its hard to get through to her. But i think you should definitely pass this message on to her so she know whats happening and maybe she could do something about it.