Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Frequent visit

Frequent visit

Hiw many of you would visit the same ML every week without miss? And how many of you will visit the ML regularly and see her more than once a week? What's your motivation?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Good question brother, got nothing to tell unfortunately as haven't done enough rounds

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by garfield View Post
    Hiw many of you would visit the same ML every week without miss? And how many of you will visit the ML regularly and see her more than once a week? What's your motivation?
    I do, but only for a few rare MLs.
    motivation? guess it mostl˙ comes down to personal attraction: looks, conversation, shared interests etc.

in one case i ended up feeling pretty dumb ☺. so, gotta admit this isn't exactly a healthy habit.

Quote Originally Posted by otokosg View Post

I do, but only for a few rare MLs.
    motivation? guess it mostl˙ comes down to personal attraction: looks, conversation, shared interests etc.

in one case i ended up feeling pretty dumb ☺. so, gotta admit this isn't exactly a healthy habit.

Yeah, I heard of story guy visit a ML regularly fir two years, move on to see another one because he starts to have feelings for the first ML.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I only do a repeat visit if the girl and service is top-notch. Otherwise, plenty of options nowadays

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I am with you where I do see the same ML on a weekly basis. I believe it is about the chemistry u have with her.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I wish I could afford to visit every week!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I have one regular ML and then i float about in between others.. Her smile and cheekiness keep me going back for more., she also gives a relaxing massage to boot

Banned
    Variety is the spice of life guys! Why stick to one when there are many lovely MLs just waiting for you?

I see the same WL 2 times a month generally. I go because it is less of a 'punt'. We are comfortable with one another. She is quite seasoned and i could see her being reserved with punters but she lets go with me.

The downside to this is we go at it pretty hard and we are done 35-40 minutes into an hour session, sometimes quicker. She is one of those ladies that don't like multiple orgasms so she is very sensitive and touchy after she cums. I dont mind because i have a nice chat and all that but sometimes it would be good to go a 2nd round.

Quote Originally Posted by garfield View Post
    Once. I move on. It's a high score thing for me. What about you?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I haven't gone since Xmas. My fav ML gone overseas for few months

I've been seeing the same ML almost weekly for 6 months. It's very comfortable and low stress, just turn up and straight into fun time. I get full GF (without the e) service, and VIP treatment from the Mamasan.

Every now and then I try someone different just to check I'm not missing out, but they usually end up not as good.

I worry she is starting to have feelings for me, though.

Quote Originally Posted by ML_Lover View Post
    I've been seeing the same ML almost weekly for 6 months. It's very comfortable and low stress, just turn up and straight into fun time. I get full GF (without the e) service, and VIP treatment from the Mamasan.

Every now and then I try someone different just to check I'm not missing out, but they usually end up not as good.

How do you know she's starting to have feelings fir you?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ML_Lover View Post

ML_Lover bro has got game.

any tips you'd like to share?

It's a real dilemma this game - go back to tried and trusted girl, or try someone new. Each has a long list of pro's and cons...

I've found most girls get better and better after 4+ visits...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Once or twice a month for me, it's very relaxed and we have a a lot of fun.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I have limited budget so will stick to good ML for 1-2 months then try new things.

If I want the same thing over and over again, I can stay at home with the wife

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    It is a dilemma for me too.
    Usually I go the high score thing as well, but sometimes I see the same lady 2-3 times if she really rocks me

Junior Member(有D料到)
    ktown ivy is my fav ml, i visit her every week.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast