Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Best tackle tickler?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Agree about Gigi at silver fox. Nice slippery handwork.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Also worth mentioning Maya from good fortune. Not sure if she still works there but excellent at teasing you slowly.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nina the Filipino Milf at Adelong St Sutherland. As I’ve told her b4 , she could make a dead man cum.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunningsnag View Post
    Nina the Filipino Milf at Adelong St Sutherland. As I’ve told her b4 , she could make a dead man cum.
    Any after reports on her? Name of shop? I am interested, I like milfs so long as they are in shape.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Does gigi at silver fox still work?

Quote Originally Posted by dundersyd1 View Post
    Hey everyone. So for me the tt is one of the best parts of the massage and 1 of the things that make me go back to a ml. Couple of my favs have left recently so I'm looking for some suggestions.

Having a ml constantly reaching at your balls, tickling or scratching them really makes for a good time. Part 1 and part 2 almost become interrwined.

My fav ever was neimi from silver fox. She would spend as much time with her hand around my dick and balls as she did massaging. Times i had to get her to slow down before i even turned over. So that is the epitome of it for me and what I'd like to find again

#1 at the moment is christina from cbd378. A white aussie milf who i haven't seen in awhile. Idk how she would treat others but she never lets me go soft. Right from the start she is tickling and stroking. Massage for a bit then back to it. Always a good time.

#2 momo (i think) from sussex star. Only seen her once because she was a little too big for me. However she was going at it the whole session, ass balls and everything. Not 100% sure it was momo tho, she had large tits.

#3 misaki from sussex star. She doesn't do it much duringpart 1 but when she does it feels amazing. Also runs her fingertips all around the body which is great.

So who's your favourite?
    Hand job with TT, that's only $20 with no nude !

Girls Being Girls: Archive

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipsefun View Post
    Also worth mentioning Maya from good fortune. Not sure if she still works there but excellent at teasing you slowly.
    I think she does still work there, and also in Sussex Street. I still remember when she first started, not long after she had a baby . . .
    Punting without a boat since 2001

Quote Originally Posted by jacob1234 View Post
    Does gigi at silver fox still work?
    The whole roster has changed since ownership was changed a couple years ago. Not sure where she is now.

Re-starting this thread up. Anyone want to share their Top 5?
    I’m talking about the ones who can get you all excited and hard before they even get to Part 2.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Vivi at 227 Broadway was great working the ball sack, soft touches and light hands.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Selena at Blossom is a fantastic tickler.

Nina Nina !

令你欲射不能,慾仙慾死,想不想試試?.......haha !

Cheeeeeers !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bumping from the dead.

Haven't had a great TT this whole year. The best so far was a Thai girl at 227 broadway before covid but never got her name.

Any girls currently worth checking? Preferably Thai, really want to see a Thai girl currently and they do seem the best at it

Leng Leng ex SL

The legendary magical hands !

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The absolute best ML of all time was Aya - - now so unfortunately back in Japan - from Japanese massage Rosebery. Many will testify. Once in a lifetime sexuality

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Not al lot of recent intel, I reported on an mediocre punt with Kate at 6 Poplar Surry Hills, the TT, was actually excellent, but she disappeared to grab a warm towel just as I was really getting into it.

This too is one of my favourite parts of the R&T, does anyone care to share their most recent experiences. I am hoping there is someone good around Mascot or Maroubra or the CBD.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Tida,Chinese,21yo,166cm,48kg,C cups,Massage8.5/1',English9/10,GFE8.5/10

Just tried Tida recently at Artarmon Remedial Massage, she provide some of tickle in part 1, she even move one of the leg of the customer in order to reach properly the area and play
    You should try her out, she is not completely GFE, I would say more a professional massage with right techniques, anyway enjoyable and worth the money

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sarah (thai) at Sydney Baby Massage. TT is all that happens in my 1 hours session's part 1.
    I sleep on the table and teasing begins and slowly moves to groin area and prostate.
    She is pro at it. Part 2 I flip over and the rest happens.

I would also like other recommendation and preferably girls with big boobs.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thursday @ Miranda 555. Sky or Cindy. Tell them that is what you are here for. More can be available on a good day. Both Thai and both endowed. Both very attractive if they try 😎
    Last edited by trampslikeus55; 06-10-2020 at 06:10 PM. Reason: Typo

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Very helpful thanks!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast