Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: WL's and drugs

Banned

WL's and drugs

I am not into drugs but have punted for 15 + years.

In your experience, what proportion of WL's are into drugs as I think it is a lot more widespread than I imagined.

What experiences have you had with using drugs when you see the ladies or them using them with you or in your presence, does it give a better experience ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Haven't used drugs but I've had a WL once where signs of injecting syringes were pretty obvious on her forearm. Didn't take further notice when she started sucking me off lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I am no expert in statistics but from my encounters I would probably just say it's around 50/50. Most asian WLs are into using mdma (being the most common) and weed.
    I have met some who use ice but as soon as I found out that was a clear indication of a no go I rather not get service from you.

If you never touched drugs before, don't start.

I do not encourage drug use but since you ask here it is.
    Whatever you know it as I'll just refer them to the names I call it.

Weed/Green/Bud - Going either RnT or FS is actually not too bad. It actually makes the feeling you get more intensified and feels much better. Your muscles are all relaxed and when she touches your skin and does her magic .. its pretty good.
    Mdma/Caps/Pingers/Molly - You probably wont be able to cum at all, better off not going. It is hard enough urinating on it, there is a reason they call it pinger dick. Feeling is pretty good, you get in the mood and stuff but you cant cum, seriously hard.
    Cocaine/Charlie/Coke - Feels the same for me just makes it harder to cum.
    Mushrooms/LSD/Ice/Etc - Never used never will. Maybe someone else can put some info about this. I will never try these drugs, only limit myself to the 3 above occasionally.

I have never actually shared an experience within the RnT/FS with the WL/ML using with me/in presence but I have been to a couple raves/events with them which turned into some sexy time after hurhurhur.

I would probably say only weed gives a better experience for me. Other drugs are good but the effort involved is not worth it for me. Hope that helps.

Banned
    Wow, a whole new world for me. More stories please

I went on a punt with a mate - he took some e before, but it didn't kick in to after the session, so he was sub-consciously trying to cuddle up to me at the pub...

He reckons it's the best thing...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This one time a ML at a high end massage parlor offered me a few lines of coke, I happily accepted her offer and had a few with her. Long story short it was an amazing session which ended with it basically turning into a FS with BBBJ CIM. Let's just say, it was good enogh for me to go see her about 4 times that week. Sadly short after that she disappeared. And when I say shortly I mean like 2 days later.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by simplelife View Post
    Mushrooms/LSD/Ice/Etc - Never used never will. Maybe someone else can put some info about this.

Funny you should mention LSD, because a friend gave punting a go on a half tab of acid today. He wanted to try a RnT for a long booking to see how the drug would affect his session. Turns out he ended up in a legitimate shop, and got a straight 90 minute remedial massage. With that being said, sensation of touch was through the roof apparently and he got a similar peak to MDMA.

He then ran home, dropped a blue pill and organised a punt off Cracker. Turned up, obviously girl wasn't the one in the photo, and the blue pill had made him break out in a rash and flush horribly. He had to bail. I asked why he didn't just go to Ginza nearby, and his response was he was too paranoid to walk in and deal with Wilson or Yuki so he ended up pacing the block several times.

So yeah, LSD is shit for punting.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Drug users namely the ones that uses syringes have a much higher chance of contracting STDs namely HIV.

If I was punting and noticed a WL have visable track marks (injection scars) I will avoid her like the plague.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Guys.
    I am writing this with good intentions, so don't criticise me too much.
    Please think twice about revealing too much information on this thread.
    Eg. Don't name Ladies, or Shops. You could cause many problems for "innocent" people.
    You do not know who is reading these threads.
    If you are smart you will not get involved in taking drugs.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by A44 View Post
    Guys.
    Eg. Don't name Ladies, or Shops. You could cause many problems for "innocent" people.
    Agree. Good thread and an interesting topic, I hope brothers continue to post their experiences, but naming girls or specific shops is not the best idea. Someone has already mentioned names in another thread which is fairly incriminating.

Had a great punt one time when about 15 mins in the WL pulled out a pipe and asked me if i wanted some 'marijuana'. She packed a pipe for me and i smoked it while she smoked me. I gave her daty when it was her turn on the pipe.

She cum mulltiple times and i nearly passed out when i cum. I normally relax and get massage after the deed but we kept at it the whole hour!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Had a great punt one time when about 15 mins in the WL pulled out a pipe and asked me if i wanted some 'marijuana'. She packed a pipe for me and i smoked it while she smoked me. I gave her daty when it was her turn on the pipe.

She cum mulltiple times and i nearly passed out when i cum. I normally relax and get massage after the deed but we kept at it the whole hour!
    Weed plus a good root is next level enjoyable.

Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post

Now you know what's like in the 60's with all the hippies doing just that: make love no war ! And smoke grass !

Now, doing Woodstock in a Sydney brothel or RnT , isn't that something!!

Only issue with having the occasional puff is that you get pulled up by the police for MDT you are fucked if you have had it in the last 24-48 hours!

...You do not know who is reading these threads.
    Yeah, the police might take an interest in this info.

Quote Originally Posted by Raybo
    Only issue with having the occasional puff is that you get pulled up by the police for MDT you are fucked if you have had it in the last 24-48 hours!
    But Cocaine is fine, because they can't test for it with MDT. Not sure why they don't or can't test for coke, but possibly because so many politicians, judges and alike would be getting busted!!!

RT

Junior Member(有D料到)
    many wl and ml ask me do i take ice? what does it mean

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by woshihuangsedawang View Post
    Ice is a slang term for methamphetamine- a drug.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by woshihuangsedawang View Post
    They're offering you a Coke and just enquiring if you like it room temperature or on the rocks.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by shootermcgavin View Post
    They're offering you a Coke and just enquiring if you like it room temperature or on the rocks.
    I giggled quite a bit too much from this lol.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Guys.
    I am writing this with good intentions, so don't criticise me too much.
    Really good advice there A44. I should have thought twice before I wrote my comment above. I have now edited it after reading your post. I have to apologize for the mistake as I am new to posting on this forum.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast