Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MILK: Big E Cup BOOBS, loves SEX and drinks XXXX Gold. I wanna marry this girl.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar

MILK: Big E Cup BOOBS, loves SEX and drinks XXXX Gold. I wanna marry this girl.

The highlight so far this year at Ginza has been the high profile Diamond girls; Rena the JAV star, Chiharu the Japanese model and cover girl, and the hot Korean glamour girls Miki and Barbie.
    All excellent, top shelf girls for sure, but my favourites have ben the Japanese Golden and Golden Premium Class girls; Miko, Sumi, Natsu and most recently Milk.
    These girls don't have spectacular looks or bodies and are inexperienced and don't have top shelf skills and confidence.
    But what I love about them is they are so genuine, down to earth, and natural.
    They have a typical Japanese shy and submissive nature, but underneath all that they are SO FUCKING HORNY, AND SO INTO SEX!
    The mention of XXXX Gold in the title might seem odd but it actually says a lot about Milk.
    She is a such a genuine girl without a hint of attitude or pretentiousness.
    She is the sort of girl that if you took her on a date you wouldn't have to try and impress her by taking her to a fancy restaurant, fine dining and expensive wines. None of that; just grab a Thai meal together, have a few beers and have a few laughs, then kiss, lick, suck, and fuck like crazy and have a cuddle and she will be the happiest girl on the planet.
    Anyway here are some details ...

LOOKS and BODY
    Milk is around 24yo and from Japan.
    She is quite pretty and cute with a round face and beautiful long hair.
    She is a very curvy girl with big E cup tits, and a nice big round firm bubble butt.
    She is curvy and a bit on the chubby side but she is firm and well proportioned and looks very hot.
    I especially love her perfect baby soft skin.

EXPERIENCE and PERSONALITY
    Milk is a complete newbie with no experience.
    She has only been in Sydney a few weeks, but her English is OK.
    She is shy, quiet and submissive by nature, but once she got comfortable with me she became more cheeky, humorous and confident.
    She is definitely a GFE girl, totally genuine without any faking or acting or performing.
    Her reactions are all 100% real.
    And like I said inside that quiet, shy submissive exterior, she is a very horny girl, who loves being licked, and especially loves to fuck, and fuck, and fuck.

DFK and DATY
    Milk is a great kisser and especially loves to DFK while fucking in mish position.
    She has a nicely waxed pussy and loves being licked.
    She was too shy to let go and have a n orgasm at first but once she relaxed she let go and enjoyed herself.

BBBJ
    Milk gives a nice GFE style BBBJ.
    No dirty talk or PSE stuff, but very tender and warm.

FUCKING
    Milk really loves to fuck ... a lot!
    She is a nice tight fit and gets soaking wet and really loves it in all positions.
    Her big round bubble butt is spectacular in doggy position, but I mostly enjoyed mish with the intense girlfriend DFK, and watching her expressions of of total pleasure and moans and squeals of delight.

ROUND 2
    Milk is one of the keenest girls ever for a Round 2.
    We cranked up the pace a bit in Round 2 and she went with me stroke for stroke and had a fucking great time. Like I said this girl loves fucking!

OVERALL
    Milk is a curvy girl and a bit on the chubby side so if you are into petite or skinny girls then she wont be your type.
    But if you love curves, big tits, big round butts you will love Milk.
    She is an extremely friendly and GFE girl and very sweet.
    She loves sex and is as much into pleasing as being pleased.

UPDATE
    Milk was called Tina on her first day and I did a AR of her under the name of Tina.
    So I have now repeated the AR using her new name of Milk just to avoid confusion.
    So just to make it clear. Tina and Milk is the same girl.

Banned
    She will "Milk" many a horny young man's cock till balls are drained.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hornedone View Post
    Don't milk it

I'm lactose intolerant though :/

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hornedone View Post
    Don't milk it

If she is a bad punt, don't cry over spilt milk

You can shoot your milky white spunk over milk

She is the cream of the crop

Her pussy lets out white milk when you DATY her

A drink of milk a day keeps the doctor away

She is only pint sized

Those e cups have a lot of milk in them

If you don't enjoy your time with her would you call her a cow

Have run out of milk analogies.....please continue to add .........

Junior Member(有D料到)
    "My milk shake brings all the boys to the yard,"

Dare Ye (dairy) try her.

I reckon she'll be a butter lover!

Sorry all my puns are cheesy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Punterman View Post
    Have run out of milk analogies.....please continue to add .........
    Got milk?

Hungry for apples?

She is definitely full cream milk - all natural, all woman.
    None of this lite, skim, soy bullshit.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Great to hear she's none of this hipster soy skim weak half shot blablabla bullshit lol seeing her later, can't wait

Quote Originally Posted by kingyema View Post
    Great to hear she's none of this hipster soy skim weak half shot blablabla bullshit lol seeing her later, can't wait
    Yep, and none of this hipster bullshit artisan and boutique beers that cost $12 a schooner and taste like rank home brew.
    She's a XXXX Gold girl!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Yep, and none of this hipster bullshit artisan and boutique beers that cost $12 a schooner and taste like rank home brew.
    She's a XXXX Gold girl!
    Fucks and drunks like a Queenslander bogan! Show us your tits, Milk!

Quote Originally Posted by kingyema View Post
    So how did it go today bro???

Junior Member(有D料到)
    So how did it go today bro???
    to put it short bro...pretty epic haha idk why she kept referring to herself as chubby but she had curves in the right places, the sight of her tits riding on top was just epic. fuck

haha

Junior Member(有D料到)
    damn!! really need to get down to ginza and try the girls out!

Quote Originally Posted by ysj View Post
    damn!! really need to get down to ginza and try the girls out!
    Yeah, you should bro.
    But be warned, once you start punting at Ginza you will be addicted.

Yeah, you should bro.
    Yeah , that's a dangerous proposition!

Brother Rooter, is this lady worthy of my booking ? Considering I can't afford to visit too often, remember the very busty Monica ? How does she compare ?

Yeah, you should bro.

Hey Brother Rooter, is this lady worthy of my booking ? Considering I can't afford to visit too often, remember the very busty Monica whom you have spoken so highly from memory ? How does Milk compare ?

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post

Hey Brother Rooter, is this lady worthy of my booking ? Considering I can't afford to visit too often, remember the very busty Monica whom you have spoken so highly from memory ? How does Milk compare ?
    Milk has a beautiful set of big tits bro.
    But for a breast aficionado such as yourself I would humbly suggest Coco.

Btw Milk is Korean who grew up in Japan.

My experience with milk was much more subdued GFE then Rooter's but I thoroughly enjoyed myself.

I've also been trying to book Coco or Kirara since they started but no dice so far

Milk has a beautiful set of big tits bro.
    But for a breast aficionado such as yourself I would humbly suggest Coco.

This Coco ??

Sounds great, which grade is she ??

Coco and Kirara are two gorgeous young 19yo girls from Japan; best friends who love the beach and are here in Sydney for surf, sun, sand and sex.
    Both are busty; one a C+ cup, the other a massive E cup, both have Beyoncé bubble butts, both have tight bald pussies, both have perfect tans and glowing skin, and both are pretty and cute, one dyed blonde, the other brunette, and both have gorgeous smiles.
    I saw Kirara a couple of days ago and was totally blown away by her (you can read my AR for details) and last night it was her best friend Coco's turn. Coco ... oh Coco ... just saying her name gives me a boner.

LOOKS and BODY
    Coco is a 19yo girl from Japan and totally gorgeous.
    She has the Japanese cuteness but is also very pretty with perfect complexion and killer smile and her blonde hair suits her beach girl looks.
    Coco has a 10/10 body in my books, but I have to make it clear I love short, curvy, busty girls with bubble butts and nice and thick and firm around the hips and thighs - and Coco is all of the above.
    If you prefer tall skinny girls or petite girls then clearly you won't rate her as highly.
    Coco has a huge set of natural E cup tits, and they are not just big but the perfect shape and firmness too.
    And her butt is just as impressive as her tits - nice and big and round, but so hard and firm too - amazing!
    Lovely soft baby skin with a beach tan - I could not stop touching and squeezing this girl.

EXPERIENCE and PERSONALITY
    I think Coco has a little bit of experience in Japan but is almost a newbie.
    She is definitely a GFE girl and very sweet and friendly - a little bit of the Japanese shyness and submissiveness but confident enough and became more and more adventurous the longer the session went.
    She is always very keen to please and is very enthusiastic with her BBBJ and really loves to fuck.

DFK and DATY
    DFK pretty much from the start to the end.
    I really loved it when we were fucking in mish and she would say "kiss me, kiss me please" - such a genuine GFE and horny girl.
    Coco has a perfect little bald pussy and tastes so fresh and sweet.
    She gets so wet and syrupy; putting your finger in her tight little cunt is like dipping your finger in honey; and she tastes just as sweet.

BBBJ
    This was one of the many highlights of the session.
    Coco gives a superb BBBJ.
    Lots of different techniques and use of tongue, lips, and hands.
    I love the way she would put her lips, tongue or fingers on different parts of my cock and ask in her broken English where is felt best.
    And 110% effort; I have rarely seen a girl work so hard for a CIM.

FUCKING
    Fucking Coco is a totally decadent and hedonistic delight.
    Being inside her tight wet syrupy pussy, grabbing her massive tits, pounding against her bubble butt, those firm thighs wrapped around me, holding on to those womanly hips, her passionate kisses, her genuine moans and expressions of pleasure - total decadent bliss.

ROUND 2
    Round 2 was more of the same and we finished off with a marathon BBBJ and HJ session culminating in a CIM.
    I was really struggling to get that second load out but Coco's determination was extraordinary.

OVERALL
    Coco is a top shelf girl especially if you love young, busty, curvy, bubble butt girls.
    She is also super cute and the kissing, licking, sucking and fucking were her is awesome.
    The standard of new Japanese girls at Ginza over the last few weeks has been extraordinary even by Ginza's very high standards; Kitty, Ai, Rola, Kirrara and now Coco - all superb girls.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast