Thread: Alina - I dunno......

Banned

Alina - I dunno......

I must admit, I was pretty smitten with Shelly last week. But with her being on holiday I took the opportunity of meeting another WL at Ginza. Jolin was not rostered yesterday (Saturday) but Alina was on.

TL;DR version
    Alina has a rocking body and a fantastic set of fun bags - they're exactly shaped like in the pics and appear to be and felt all natural. It's pretty obvious that she had some work done with her face but I'm not all that fussed - she is still attractive. However, after the session I couldn't help but feel a little disappointed about the experience.

Booking and arrival
    I texted Ginza late Friday night to check on her availability for a 1 hour session. After a few minutes I was told that she was all booked out - bugger, should have texted earlier! I started looking up ARs on the other WLs but then was interrupted by another SMS saying that Alina was now available for my preferred time slot - huzzah! But knowing that Alina is going to be flat out kinda put me off a bit which may have contributed to my overall feeling about this session, but I still perserved with the booking.

Boy, was Saturday afternoon hot & muggy or what? I tried to take the short walk from Central station as slow as possible to avoid working up a sweat but it was just too damn hot.

Arrived via Goodlet Lane, walked past an old man with a facemask who looked to be doing some work at the backyard, and was met by a young woman at the reception desk. Two burly looking tattoed caucasion guys passed behind me while I paid for my session, for some reason I thought that they're heading to the same session - do Ginza (or any other shops for that matter) even allow MMF threesomes?

As I was waiting in the waiting room, some punter came in via the front door and almost handed me cash for his session before I directed him to reception.

The session - the good bits
    Before long I was directed to Room 2, up some much safer stairs.

True to the other ARs, Alina has a no-nonsense 'start' - within 30 seconds of me stepping into the room, after saying 'hi', we were already locking lips. She immediately took off her teddy without a further word being said. Ok....I guess I'd better undress now... and we hopped into the shower.

The room itself isn't as good as the Hello Kitty room/Room 9, no ensuite bathtud and shower, but it was still spacious.

Alina is a terrific DFK'er - moaning and heavy breathing whilst our bodies pressed against each other, gyrating and hands moving all over. There was a little bit of spanish along with some pussy-cock and ass-cock sliding similar to what I have experienced with Erica at Marrackville & 42 Gladesville - I love that shit. There was of course some BBBJ and she knows what she is doing.

As we both dried off, I got to admire Alina properly. It is almost inconceivable that her perfectly shaped and proportioned breasts are natural, but nup there they were in their proud natural state.

After some further DFK and chest inspection, we moved onto the bed.

Usually, if it's my first time with a WL I would let them take the lead. I now have half a mind to move away from this as, whilst Alina's catbath progressing to BBBJ was excellent (plenty of eye contact), it took some time.

DATY was a pleasure as I really enjoy it when girls buck their hips and wriggle as Alina did. The only problem was that I spent a little too long DATY. If that is a 'problem'.

I don't know about others but DATY really gets me going. So much so this time, that when we transitioned into FS it didn't take long for me for my pipes to clear in mish - it probably didn't help that I had her legs over my shoulders when she was already pretty tight.

We canoodled for a bit until the buzzer went off.

The session - the bad

Alina barely speaks a word of English (as indicated on the site) and when I spoke the few Korean words that I know it did not illicit the same enthusiastic response as other Korean girls. So it was difficult to establish a connection and compared to my time with Shelly, it was a little awkward. In fact, at one point she said that I spoke "too much Korean"......I'm giving her the benefit of doubt and I think she meant that I can speak 'a lot of Korean', but that put me off a little.

It is because of this language barrier that various parts of the session felt abrupt or mechanical - I kinda felt like I was booted out of the room. Maybe it's because her dance card was full and since she was on a 12hr shift, she was on a 'roll' and in her set routine to get through the day.

The other 'bad' or dissappointing part was perhaps really of my own doing - I was hoping for a Round 2, especially when I popped pretty quickly. but we ran out of time. Next time, I'ld know to not the cathbath and DATY linger too much.

Summary

The sexual experience was pretty solid but could have been a bit better. I just may have caught Alina on a busy day and therefore she was in her head-down-bum-up (no pun intended) mode. But then again, aren't most, if not all, of the Ginza girls always busy?

I'd see Alina again to confirm before she leaves in May, but not if Jolin or Shelly are available.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I had a similar session with another WL where you can tell that she is worn out and u knew that it is not going to be a great session at the start. I have learnt to arrange a punt at the early start of her roster timing and not at the last couple of hours and it has work well for me.

Thanks for sharing your AR report.

Banned
    I suppose the fact that Ginza is so popular can have its downsides as the girls are fully booked, move immediately from one customer to the next straight after they have finished with you. Must be a tough gig.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I usually try to book midway of their shifts. Anyone else experience a pattern of how a WL or ML is during their early start or near end of their shifts?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kingyema View Post
    I usually try to book midway of their shifts. Anyone else experience a pattern of how a WL or ML is during their early start or near end of their shifts?
    I only punt in the daytime, never at night, so they are normally pretty fresh. I do think they do a great job though as on a 12 to 15 hour shift, that is a lot of fucking and mental energy so to give each punter good service every 30 minutes or one hour must be very tough on their minds and bodies

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pooh10 View Post
    I had a similar session with another WL where you can tell that she is worn out and u knew that it is not going to be a great session at the start.
    She wasn't worn out. It was a good session, just that it felt that parts of it were a bit abrupt.

Quote Originally Posted by Punterman View Post
    I suppose the fact that Ginza is so popular can have its downsides as the girls are fully booked, move immediately from one customer to the next straight after they have finished with you. Must be a tough gig.
    Yeah, it has to be expected. But I didn't have the same abruptness with Shelly - I think it was really the language barrier.

Quote Originally Posted by Punterman View Post
    I only punt in the daytime, never at night, so they are normally pretty fresh. I do think they do a great job though as on a 12 to 15 hour shift, that is a lot of fucking and mental energy so to give each punter good service every 30 minutes or one hour must be very tough on their minds and bodies
    Yep, my punts thus far has been in the daytime - mid to late afternoon on the weekend.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Normally I prefer to book girls that aren't round the clock, but if they've got smokin bodies I'll make the exception. You have to take this into account and understand that they are only human. It's a bit harsh if she's popular to expect her to be as fresh as a daisy after a demanding day. Appreciate this and you won't be disappointed.