Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Irene's CBD -Angela or Cloris any good

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Irene's CBD -Angela or Cloris any good

anyone seen Angela or Cloris?

I wonder if they have big real boobs? How about the services? Any comments are appreciated.

I have tried Peggy ,Victoria and Emma , happy to make brief comments if requested

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by john12 View Post

I wonder if they have big real boobs? How about the services? Any comments are appreciated.

I have tried Peggy ,Victoria and Emma , happy to make brief comments if requested
    Go on give us your opinions on Peggy, Victoria and Emma.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Why not try them yourself, and decide.

You seem to have seen the other three without recommendations.

One of the "thrills" of punting. And sharing your info would be a nice touch.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Personal views, not meant to offend anyone

Emma - around 24 yrs super big boobs, didn't appear to be real ones to me. Face - appears to have undergone plastic surgery. Body a bit fat but acceptable. Friendly attitude however mechanic service . I paid her $ 50 extra at my two visits. Maybe will treat you better if you pay more.

Victoria- mid 30s , tanned skin south american, looks like indian . friendly service acceptable.

Peggy. 26 to 28 Both face and boobs look fake to me. Service ok. Boob touching ok. No kissing no pussy touching. I think she's been in the industry for long.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just have Lexi and Priscilla last week.

Lexi - beauty but thin, small but perky (i also read about a private after report about her, and that's truth)
    Priscilla - full boobs. Not too big, but cant tell real/fake. Good personality..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Due to my very limied availability I can only visit the shop every once in a while. So I would really like to know which ones are good in advance.

To differentiate between real boobs and fake ones, one must have considerable amonut of practice because fake boobs do have different textures.

In general , Taiwanese, Japanese and Korean girls mostly have fake boobs. However, a high percentage of Chinese girls in these Sydney massage parlours don't have real ones either.

People say Shirley is good but i just cant put up with her fake tits- she serviced me long ago

Junior Member(有D料到)
    peggy fake boobs and face?

lol either fake reviews or you saw someone else

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by magicman View Post
    peggy fake boobs and face?

lol either fake reviews or you saw someone else
    I am sorry but this is my view. I belive she is a smoker too as I smelt it

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I am sorry but this is my view. I belive she is a smoker too as I smelt it
    I really don't think her boobs are fake. Why don't you ask her next time?

Senior Member(無間使者)

In general , Taiwanese, Japanese and Korean girls mostly have fake boobs. However, a high percentage of Chinese girls in these Sydney massage parlours don't have real ones either.

People say Shirley is good but i just cant put up with her fake tits- she serviced me long ago
    ..Really? Ok, to humour you, I'll take the bait...All those girls from those countries mostly have fake boobs?! Oh, and high percentage of Chinese ML's too? To put it kindly I think you're talking out of your arse, especially when in this thread and another you go on about Shirley's 'fake tits' ...you obviously haven't seen her or been 'serviced' by her... They're as real as they get my friend and as as good as you'll get in Sydney

Senior Member(無間使者)

If this place is also known as Diva on Sussex then:

Angela yes, Cloris no

Angela - real boobs (but not so young). Service excellent.

To learn more give them both a try and then report.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Due to my very limied availability I can only visit the shop every once in a while. So I would really like to know which ones are good in advance.

To differentiate between real boobs and fake ones, one must have considerable amonut of practice because fake boobs do have different textures.

There is no way that Shirley has fake tits...maybe you are talking about a different Shirley.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    read his descriptions they dont match up at all with the girls

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by YI88 View Post
    If this place is also known as Diva on Sussex then:

Angela yes, Cloris no

Angela - real boobs (but not so young). Service excellent.

To learn more give them both a try and then report.
    Thanks. Cloris has left the shop.

I have provided comments with good faith. But I am really shocked to see some of the comments above .

To some of the forum users

Yes I might have mixed up this Shirley with another Shirley from Taiwan who worked in the old posh/diva.

But that doesn't mean anyone can abuse me with dirty words.

The comments on other girls are my own opinion . Don't ask for reviews if you can't hear different views.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yes I might be wrong in that case

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    There is no way that Shirley has fake tits...maybe you are talking about a different Shirley.
    Yes I might be wrong in this case

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Buns View Post
    I really don't think her boobs are fake. Why don't you ask her next time?
    I respect your view.

I won't ask beacause it is very rude to do so plus I am not booking her again

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by ksteve_m28 View Post
    Just have Lexi and Priscilla last week.

Lexi - beauty but thin, small but perky (i also read about a private after report about her, and that's truth)
    Priscilla - full boobs. Not too big, but cant tell real/fake. Good personality..
    thank you for the info

Senior Member(無間使者)

Yes I might have mixed up this Shirley with another Shirley from Taiwan who worked in the old posh/diva.

But that doesn't mean anyone can abuse me with dirty words.

The comments on other girls are my own opinion . Don't ask for reviews if you can't hear different views.
    Sorry if I upset your sensibilities. No one is questioning your opinions or 'reviews', but when you state something as fact which is wrong you'll probably be pulled up and corrected. Ivy has had only one Shirley since late 2014 when she came on the roster at CBD posh, then when she started Diva at Ultimo, still the same Shirley.. then Irene CBD, same Shirley and now DOS and guess what? Same Shirley... just saying...

Quote Originally Posted by kezza View Post
    Sorry if I upset your sensibilities. No one is questioning your opinions or 'reviews', but when you state something as fact which is wrong you'll probably be pulled up and corrected. Ivy has had only one Shirley since late 2015 when she came on the roster at CBD posh, then when she started Diva at Ultimo, still the same Shirley.. then Irene CBD, same Shirley and now DOS and guess what? Same Shirley... just saying...
    Shirley's boob is real, very perky ones too. One of the best I've seen.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast