Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Any Wollongong forums?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Warawong thai next to gala and tawan thai

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The one time I went to Sunshine was a shocker. Crazy fast HJ with zero pressure, after 5 minutes she gave up and called it quits :/

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Wollongong scene is dead.
    Just come to Sydney and book a cheap motel with a mate or two.
    You will have a better time!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

anyone tried Orchid Thai in Albion Park

Just wondering does Orchid Thai in Albion Park give happy ending massages and has anyone tried Thai place in Marshall street Dapto

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I got nothing at orchid
    Absolute in dapto is ok but extras can be a bit pricey

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Ordinary experience at Marshall St, in fact very ordinary
    Thai orchid is massage place mainly, if you persist and are happy to pay $50 for clothed mechanical HJ with an ordinary thai girl you will get. But her massage is very very good, hurts a bit but fixes you up.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesG64 View Post
    The one time I went to Sunshine was a shocker. Crazy fast HJ with zero pressure, after 5 minutes she gave up and called it quits :/
    Worth another punt. Go see Rose over the weekend, I reckon she's worth the trip.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Topless HE Massage on offer at 5A Massage Cringila …. Girls take turns on who takes HE massage !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by GongMan55 View Post
    Topless HE Massage on offer at 5A Massage Cringila …. Girls take turns on who takes HE massage !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Is that it. Not quite as adventurous at 3A in wollongong. I imagined they'd offer a similar range of services.
    How do you rate the ML's?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by northsidelegend View Post
    Wollongong scene is dead.
    Just come to Sydney and book a cheap motel with a mate or two.
    You will have a better time!
    Not anymore. It seems that there's a new player/owner in town. ML's seem to be offering more service

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beo Beatha View Post
    Not anymore. It seems that there's a new player/owner in town. ML's seem to be offering more service
    Then share the information...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunningsnag View Post
    Then share the information...
    'AAA Massage' Church St, 'Mid City Massage' Keira St, 'Upper Crown' St, 'Forya Massage' are the four owned by the one owner and they're all full service after the massage because they are all staffed by the same ML's, as far as I've be advised by ML's. I've only asked for the $80 1 hour massage. After the end of the massage they ask if you're interested in extra, hand wanking motion in the air, and then you just have to ask or suggest what you're interested in. They have varying prices on some services depending on raincoat or not but seems raincoat is a prerequisite for some services. I haven't asked for anal so no idea what that answer might be tho
    Last edited by Beo Beatha; 18-05-2022 at 12:20 AM. Reason: clarity

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beo Beatha View Post
    'AAA Massage' Church St, 'Mid City Massage' Keira St, 'Upper Crown' St, 'Forya Massage' are the four owned by the one owner and they're all full service after the massage because they are all staffed by the same ML's, as far as I've be advised by ML's. I've only asked for the $80 1 hour massage. After the end of the massage they ask if you're interested in extra, hand wanking motion in the air, and then you just have to ask or suggest what you're interested in. They have varying prices on some services depending on raincoat or not but seems raincoat is a prerequisite for some services. I haven't asked for anal so no idea what that answer might be tho
    In the Illawarra by the time you pay for massage + extras you have burnt enough money to get a very decent FS at a brothel and have change left over. If I want a massage I usually take the 1 hour trip to Sutherland where $50-$60 dollars on top of a slightly cheaper massage cost gets you FS, that is the price the ladies in the massage parlours of Wollongong want just for a HJ.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus666 View Post
    In the Illawarra by the time you pay for massage + extras you have burnt enough money to get a very decent FS at a brothel and have change left over. If I want a massage I usually take the 1 hour trip to Sutherland where $50-$60 dollars on top of a slightly cheaper massage cost gets you FS, that is the price the ladies in the massage parlours of Wollongong want just for a HJ.
    All too true. The massage venues must be getting enough clients tho otherwise they wouldn't still be operating

Senior Member(無間使者)

Hustler2

Hi guys, 1st post, 49 to go to see wollongong section. I think higher price in some wollongong shops is because they get fairly busy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by sysad85 View Post
    Yes and the experience is positive

Sent from Tapatalk
    Only offered HJ last visit. Is anyone else getting different options?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hustler2 View Post
    Hi guys, 1st post, 49 to go to see wollongong section. I think higher price in some wollongong shops is because they get fairly busy.
    I'm low on posts as well, but the issue for Wollongong it would seem is once you have punted for a while and found the right ML you'll need to make bookings otherwise you might end up with a different ML that ends up not living up to your expectations. It seems that prices at Gong are higher than Sydney but the trade off is you don't have an hours trip by train/car

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by sparkie1234 View Post
    Dose this image verification stay for every single post or reply?
    I suppose you're already aware of the answer but my image verification status stopped after about 10 posts. Did the same happen for you? Plus my posts took a couple of days to be uploaded in some instances, but all good now.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Budgyboy View Post
    Mate gong is just a little more $ than Sydney but just as good PM me and I will fill you in
    Does the PM only work once we reach 50? Gonglad doesn't seem to have reached this yet

Junior Member(有D料到)
    If you think there is an abundance of information once you hit 50 posts or you are missing out on information.. I think you will be very disappointed. Especially Wollongong forums/info there is not much going on or being talked about in the gong. Just my opinion. Hope this is helpful.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast