Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: Any Wollongong forums?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by luckyluke View Post
    If you think there is an abundance of information once you hit 50 posts or you are missing out on information.. I think you will be very disappointed. Especially Wollongong forums/info there is not much going on or being talked about in the gong. Just my opinion. Hope this is helpful.
    Thanks for that lucky. I was thinking things might dramatically change after 50 posts

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I was thinking the same, i will have to get my 50posts and see. It is good that the guys share some wollongong info in the other sections. The info is helpful for newbies like me. Thanks guys.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    At least you seem to have some insight into sharing Gong info Hustler2, once the 50 is hit. I hadn't really picked up on this

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Has anyone heard any news or suggestions that N&N and Phoenix are connected venues? One of my mates suggested that this might be the case as the same WL was in both venues. Not sure if he got things messed up tho

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have never heard that they are connected. Pretty sure that they are seperate owners.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beo Beatha View Post
    'AAA Massage' Church St, 'Mid City Massage' Keira St, 'Upper Crown' St, 'Forya Massage' are the four owned by the one owner and they're all full service after the massage because they are all staffed by the same ML's, as far as I've be advised by ML's. I've only asked for the $80 1 hour massage. After the end of the massage they ask if you're interested in extra, hand wanking motion in the air, and then you just have to ask or suggest what you're interested in. They have varying prices on some services depending on raincoat or not but seems raincoat is a prerequisite for some services. I haven't asked for anal so no idea what that answer might be tho
    Don’t know if all the ML’s do full service depends on who you get. I think that some don’t.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for that lucky. I was thinking things might dramatically change after 50 posts
    I have a long way to go before my 50 posts hope it is worth the wait.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    All too true. The massage venues must be getting enough clients tho otherwise they wouldn't still be operating
    Don’t know when busy times are but during the day there does not seem to be much happier and those 4 places

Senior Member(無間使者)
    'AAA Massage' Church St, 'Mid City Massage' Keira St, 'Upper Crown' St, 'Forya Massage' are the four owned by the one owner and they're all full service after the massage because they are all staffed by the same ML's, as far as I've be advised by ML's. I've only asked for the $80 1 hour massage. After the end of the massage they ask if you're interested in extra, hand wanking motion in the air, and then you just have to ask or suggest what you're interested in. They have varying prices on some services depending on raincoat or not but seems raincoat is a prerequisite for some services. I haven't asked for anal so no idea what that answer might be tho
    Was wondering which ML’s have you seen do you have a favourite thanks

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Has anyone heard any news or suggestions that N&N and Phoenix are connected venues? One of my mates suggested that this might be the case as the same WL was in both venues. Not sure if he got things messed up tho
    Where are N&N and Pheonix?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredsal View Post

N&N at 24 Auburn St Wollongong (all Thai girls). $110/hhr and $180/hr.
    Phoenix 55 at 55 West St Wollongong (Chinese & Korean girls). $75/hhr and $150/hr.

I'm not sure if they are connected via ownership, but they have completely different girls at each shop

Senior Member(無間使者)
    DonÂ’t know when busy times are but during the day there does not seem to be much happier and those 4 places
    Damn typoÂ… what I meant was much happening at those 4 places

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I suppose you're already aware of the answer but my image verification status stopped after about 10 posts. Did the same happen for you? Plus my posts took a couple of days to be uploaded in some instances, but all good now.
    Have just gone 10 posts. 40 to go !!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for that Roj. Good the know.
    Just unusual that the same 'particular' service my mate looks for was provided by the WL with the same name from both venues.

It is with great regret that I make this post, forever taking me away from 69 LOL

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Fairly close to each other. 24 Auburn & 55 West St's, Gong

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Was wondering which ML’s have you seen do you have a favourite thanks
    That is a question that we all think long and hard about. Do we take one for the team and divulge the name of the one that has treated you the best or do we keep it to ourselves? A really good question Fredsal. The risks are that we might not get as much time with the one who has looked after us.
    OK I'm one for the team.
    I've seen 4 ML's at these venues and the one I was most impressed with was *see my PM due to privacy 50 post issues* not sure if this is right but just being on the safe side. The impression I got was that she liked to be treated tenderly and with respect, by clients who are clean, showered before their visit and smelled nice - just a little effort. She did describe how some clients were rough and disrespectful.
    I get the feeling that she went the extra distance for me, because on a later visit to one of the venues she had an appointment with another client and visited my room, prior to her client arriving, whilst I was receiving Part 1 and started massaging other areas whilst talking to the other ML. It would have been awesome if she stayed and finished what she started but her client arrived. I did leave a tip just so she knew I appreciated her dedication to the art.
    ML would be in her 40's and has just a bit of a tummy. Her tits are in the nice large C area but it's the service she provided that matters and I was satisfied. I've tried to see her a few more times but she was either booked out or not working on the days I'm available from work.

UPDATE: Just updating my earlier post. The ML i was talking about has left these 4 venues. Itd be great to know where she went, but shes probs changed her name for her new venue. Her name was Mandy

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have a long way to go before my 50 posts hope it is worth the wait.
    Yeh, Don't hold onto that 'hope'. The Gong doesnt have much in the way 'Private Massage After Report' info that dramatically improves the situation. Dont get me wrong, there are some additional points of interest but most of it points to Sydney

It would be great if someone started a photo or video sharing of experiences at the Gong OR Sydney but not sure if that is the sort of thing that actually happens

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Don’t know if all the ML’s do full service depends on who you get. I think that some don’t.
    FS on all 4 offered except AAA for me and have seen on other posts that AAA also offers FS. Not that I was complaining on the day because WL/ML still provided the lick tug Part 2

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That is a question that we all think long and hard about. Do we take one for the team and divulge the name of the one that has treated you the best or do we keep it to ourselves? A really good question Fredsal. The risks are that we might not get as much time with the one who has looked after us.
    OK I'm one for the team.
    I've seen 4 ML's at these venues and the one I was most impressed with was *see my PM due to privacy 50 post issues* not sure if this is right but just being on the safe side. The impression I got was that she liked to be treated tenderly and with respect, by clients who are clean, showered before their visit and smelled nice - just a little effort. She did describe how some clients were rough and disrespectful.
    I get the feeling that she went the extra distance for me, because on a later visit to one of the venues she had an appointment with another client and visited my room, prior to her client arriving, whilst I was receiving Part 1 and started massaging other areas whilst talking to the other ML. It would have been awesome if she stayed and finished what she started but her client arrived. I did leave a tip just so she knew I appreciated her dedication to the art.
    ML would be in her 40's and has just a bit of a tummy. Her tits are in the nice large C area but it's the service she provided that matters and I was satisfied. I've tried to see her a few more times but she was either booked out or not working on the days I'm available from work.
    Thanks you for the intel. I go to these venues often just wondering because FS was not offered when I went. Don’t know whether the 4 you have seen provided you this service or was it HE or NHE or TOPLESS HE?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Working up to my 50 posts so I can go to PM

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast