Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Any Wollongong forums?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I am trying to do the same as you Fredsal.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus666 View Post
    In the Illawarra by the time you pay for massage + extras you have burnt enough money to get a very decent FS at a brothel and have change left over. If I want a massage I usually take the 1 hour trip to Sutherland where $50-$60 dollars on top of a slightly cheaper massage cost gets you FS, that is the price the ladies in the massage parlours of Wollongong want just for a HJ.
    True but finding an ML who will make you feel good is also satisfying, the experience I have had at the 4 places mentioned have been all good.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have found the four places mentioned good. The only person i wasnt to keen on so far was Nancy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hustler2 View Post
    I have found the four places mentioned good. The only person i wasnt to keen on so far was Nancy.
    How was the service from Nancy? I noticed she looks ok, but around 40years old

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What was your experience with Nana? Can you PM?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The Nancy that i seen would have been in her 60's, not great to look at. Wanted $80 for the same as you get from most others for $50.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi Fredsal, i havnt got my 50 posts yet so i dont think i can pm you. When you book,ask for Nana, she is good. Gets better with every visit.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi Fredsal, i havnt got my 50 posts yet so i dont think i can pm you. When you book,ask for Nana, she is good. Gets better with every visit.
    Thanks Hustler 2

What services does she provide?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I haven’t got 50 posts either but I have been able to Private Message. If you can give it a go

Senior Member(無間使者)
    [QUOTE=Fredsal;2437087]Thanks Hustler 2

I’ve been to the 4 places mentioned and I have seen nearly all the ML’s who work there.
    My advice is STAY AWAY from Nana she is greedy for money, lies and will use you until you are no further use to her

Senior Member(無間使者)
    [QUOTE=Fredsal;2437915]
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredsal View Post
    Thanks Hustler 2

I’ve been to the 4 places mentioned and I have seen nearly all the ML’s who work there.
    My advice is STAY AWAY from Nana she is greedy for money, lies and will use you until you are no further use to her
    PM me if you want to know more Punters

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Over the last 4 years I have regularly visited Nana and have never had a problem with her. She has charged me the standard going rate for the massage and any extras never any more. She has never ended a session early and is one of the nicest ladies I have seen. I don't know what your experience with her was but it appears to be totally opposite to mine

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by henson69 View Post
    Over the last 4 years I have regularly visited Nana and have never had a problem with her. She has charged me the standard going rate for the massage and any extras never any more. She has never ended a session early and is one of the nicest ladies I have seen. I don't know what your experience with her was but it appears to be totally opposite to mine
    She is definitely focussed on the $, but seeing her is transactional anyway. I have been a regular with her since she started. She is all good. It also pays to mix it up a bit though

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by henson69 View Post
    Im glad henson69 that your experiences with her have been positive. I am just putting it up there as it was the worst time of my life as I also have been seeing her for a number of years. It has cost me a lot of money.
    As I said I can’t go into too much detail here but I’m just warning that she is not the nice lady she seems to be.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    My experiences have been the same with Na Na also. Have never been charged more than the usual or upsold etc. The exact same price for extras as it was 3 years ago for me, and the service has only gotten better.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dfs6295 View Post
    My experiences have been the same with Na Na also. Have never been charged more than the usual or upsold etc. The exact same price for extras as it was 3 years ago for me, and the service has only gotten better.
    PM me and I will relate my experience with her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I had “money pit” sign on my forehead for that person.
    Keep going to see her beware though and good luck with her

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Has anyone had a punt at Ozone Remedial Massage Unanderra? It seems to be tucked away near the Peacock Palace parking area at rear of a small arcade behind the IMB and Charlies Liquor Barn. I cant find any threads of this place on the forum.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Just working on my 50.. anyone had any experience in dapto? Ive been to absolute thai which was pretty good.. wantong to know more about the one on the highway..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I believe the one on the hwy is legit. But I'd love to get info if not.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast